Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support (2152 Views)

Photos Of Anambra APC Senatorial Candidate At The Burial Of Chris Ngige's Father / Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by comrChris(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Looks like everybody in Apc wants to be presidend,,crossing my finger as the drama will soon unfold
Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: You Coward, see your EARLIER post
If you want civility you will get but if you want "Agberoism", you will get in million folds.
I am never a gentleman donghead

BTW: Your f@da is d inconsequential phool

Stop beating around the bush.Answer my question.

You APC go.o.ns are fond of doing this.Once you find yourself in a tight corner,u will resolve to insults.No wonder the party is full of thugs,from Amaechi to Tinubu,El Rufia and co.
Answer my question now or keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.

And don't you ever mention my father again,cos if you see him,you will consider cleaning his shoes as a great honour.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2014
mikeson12:

Stop beating around the bush.Answer my question.

You APC go.o.ns are fond of doing this.Once you find yourself in a tight corner,u will resolve to insults.No wonder the party is full of thugs,from Amaechi to Tinubu,El Rufia and co.
Answer my question now or keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.

And don't you ever mention my father again,cos if you see him,you will consider cleaning his shoes as a great honour.
What was your question?
Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: What was your question?

Go back to my posts.
Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Na Jona from otuoke na im i de vote for

1 Like

Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by oneeast: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2014
GEJ all the way..
Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by Candyrain(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vessi:
Exactly. My problem with some Anambra Igbo men is just their tribalistic nature to other Igbo states. They think they are supreme, and Almighty. Even if so, they shouldn't disregard other Igbo states and treat them or talk about them with contempt. Some of them are just egocentric.
Thank you my brother. I had some of them during my service year and the things that spring out of their mouth towards other Igbo states is shocking to the bone.
Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by Sweetlemon(f): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Adindupeter: Even if you run with my papa I'll still vote against you.

Why the hate? What exactly has the man done to you apart from being a Northerner?
Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by Rijes: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
MayorofLagos: Kwankwaso/Ngige.

This is Ibo's opportunity for Presidency. Let's see if they have sense enough to see this as a political windfall and support the ticket.
Kai remove that word ibo from dat list. Which presidential election. #dividenigeria
Re: 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support by Adindupeter: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Why the hate? What exactly has the man done to you apart from being a Northerner?
He is a devil in disguise. Did I mention bigot?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is the Solution To Nigeria's Problem - My Opinion / E-polls: Gej Vs Gmb / Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.