Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion (784 Views)

Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? / Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion by NJUWithOfego: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2014
Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion
--------------- ------------

Marrying an uneducated woman? Is anything wrong in it? Love conquers all, they say, and you know. In this case love actually did conquers all. When there is love, there is hope. Hope that she will be educated as she lives with her educated husband. So we can therefore say marrying an uneducated woman, means you are on a safer place. But marrying an uneducated and jealous woman, means, you are on a no safer place. Why I'm I saying all this, my pastor, he

Read more: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/marrying-uneducated-and-jealous-woman.html?m=1
Re: Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion by Ivanspring(f): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Op, its too early for this nonsense! Don't post any thing here if you know you're not ready to give the full gist! angry

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion by Summersland(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Thunder go fire u wit ur yeye post walai
Re: Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion by echobee(f): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Stew pid ops angry
Re: Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion by NJUWithOfego: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Ivanspring: Op, its too early for this nonsense! Don't post any thing here if you know you're not ready to give the full gist! angry
Okay ma.
Re: Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion by NJUWithOfego: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Summersland: Thunder go fire u wit ur yeye post walai
Thank you sir.
Re: Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion by NJUWithOfego: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2014
echobee: Stew pid ops angry
You are welcome ma.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Beer My Fiance Nightmare / Reasons Why You Should Get Married / Underage Cruchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.