Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? (5708 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Young Men Bathe Themselves With Champagne (VIDEO) / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by engrrichie92(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
she's pretty,homely and decent...well brought up and a very good cook
but then she's a school cert holder or worse still a primary school holder with very poor command of English
would you marry such a Lady?
over to you guys!
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by raayah(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yes nairaland men would because an educated woman (in nairalands opinion) is not submissive.

They want a woman who is uneducated and a woman who depends on them, so that she can't run away when they start being abusive.

In real life, people marry who they fall in love with.

2 Likes

Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
They do and always will. Its common to see men go back to the villa to marry and possibly train a lady in his own house.... while fornicating/adulterating with the educated single ladies.

But the possibility of a guy going to school after marriage is very slim except for further studies.
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Well, one thing's for sure...I CAN'T marry An uneducated man...cry uneducated===dumb!! Fück certs!

Buh for the guys...Why the hell not? They'd probably feel threatened(emasculated) by an educated/ intelligent woman..

hence! they go back to the forests/seas/bushes in search for Virgin wives they could Clamp their hands on And feel superior..undecided
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yes if she cooks good, she's neat and tidy and more importantly good between the sheets. wink

Anyone with a good head above their shoulder can always get some more education. grin

Ya'll can see that my reason is different.
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nope not for any reason,am not saying its wrong but there are other educated women out there who posses this traits and more.
Its said that children get more of there intelligence from the mother won't wanna raise dumbo's for children..but well,any God gives am willing to marry.
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rexhenrex:
Nope not for any reason,am not saying its wrong but there are other educated women out there who posses this traits and more.
Its said that children get more of there intelligence from the mother won't wanna raise dumbo's for children..but well,any God gives am willing to marry.

Have you ever heard of this woman?

Madam Nike Arts. She's got no formal education yet she teaches arts in Havard and she's married to an educated and supportive husband.

By the way, i've been to her Arts Gallery several times.

Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by benELOHIM7(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yes I can. If I can find one that is well mannered, fears God and is beautiful then why wont I?
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
If she didn't go to the university, but has the kind of exposure an educated person has, speaks good english, dresses presentable, and is knowledgeable and smart, then of course, yes.

Most times the term "Educated person" is just defined by the certificate on has. Passing through the four walls of a tertiary institution is a bit overrated in my opinion. There are people who didn't go to the university but are better overall individuals than those that did.

3 Likes

Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
If she's well mannered, industrious and can cook, and if you've got the resources you can simply get her a private tutor or send her to school to further her education.
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
PushMusic:

Have you ever heard of this woman?

Madam Nike Arts. She's got no formal education yet she teaches arts in Havard and she's married to an educated and supportive husband.

By the way, i've been to her Arts Gallery several times.
wow,nice am touched good for her.
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
As long as they're intelligent ah sure it's grand
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by engrrichie92(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Decker:
If she didn't go to the university, but has the kind of exposure an educated person has, speaks good english, dresses presentable, and is knowledgeable and smart, then of course, yes.
you just answered my question,you won't... lmao
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Guys will be like yes i can marry her cos she is loyal,submmissive bla bla bla bla

later they will come here seeking advice cos their g.f cant speak the queen's language fleuntly.

Guys wake up,marry someone you will be proud of,not so bimbo dundi who dnt know anything other than marathon race and yes sir.

Allow your woman challenge and be with who can direct and advice you when things go wrong..

2 Likes

Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Decker:
a lady who posses what you mentioned cnt be tagged as uneducated.

Being educated,is not all about attending a tertiary institution.

2 Likes

Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
a lady who posses what you mentioned cnt be tagged as uneducated.

Being educated,is not all about attending a tertiary institution.
My points exactly! High5 bae!wink

You rock girl!smiley
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:

You rock girl!smiley

Why didn't you quote me? Are you scared to quote me?

By the way, you seem too smart for your age. You remind me so much of myself.

1 Like

Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Johnnoah1st: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Decker:

Estharfabian:
You rock girl!smiley
so dis shiit is even an underage? No Wonder!
Decker:

Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

She isn't shiit. She is smarter than you would be if you were twice your age.

1 Like

Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Captainswag225(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
u love wahala too much lol.... wetin dey happen?
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Decker:

LoLgrin

U asked for it! imma Let the cat outta the bag...
first things first...You find me annoying! yes! I read Your slumbook ish....undecided
Secondly, U don't like "Sarcasm"...I live and breathe sarcasm...

thirdly, You're too Uptight...You can't decipher a joke from a post...weird!

And lastly...I might be Katsaridaphobic buh ain't scared of Anyone...Especially not one that's invisible! wink

PS----there's no such word as "Too smart"...Buh yeah! thanks for the compliment! undecided
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Johnnoah1st: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
u love wahala too much lol.... wetin dey happen?
i dey jor, its been a while
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Captainswag225(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
i dey jor, its been a while
i know, i just came to pay u a visit on dis section, am not a romancelander anymore
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Johnnoah1st: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Decker:

She isn't shiit. She is smarter than you would be if you were twice your age.
wat d fucck is dis one saying now? quote me when u reach 18. i dont chat with a saddist again.
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Johnnoah1st: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
i know, i just came to pay u a visit on dis section, am not a romancelander anymore
lol. Level don change? i guess u dont like this section again cus of the so many senseless and stupiid thread created by the toddlers and underage kids on dis section ?
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

U asked for it! imma Let the cat outta the bag...
first things first...You find me annoying! yes! I read Your slumbook ish....undecided
Secondly, U don't like "Sarcasm"...I live and breathe sarcasm...

thirdly, You're too Uptight...You can't decipher a joke from a post...weird!

And lastly...I might be Katsaridaphobic buh ain't scared of Anyone...Especially not one that's invisible! wink

PS----there's no such word as "Too smart"...Buh yeah! thanks for the compliment! undecided

Yes, Esther, I find you annoying, but not in the way you think. The truth is, you amaze me.

Who told you I am not a fan of sarcasm? I also enjoy being sarcastic, when I want to be.

I am too uptight? I can't differentiate a joke from a post? Really? What makes you so sure? You'd be surprised if you really got to know me.

Almost 90% of girls are scared of cockroaches, so don't think you have a distinctive phobia.

Dummy! Too smart isn't a word, it's a phrase. tongue

1 Like

Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Captainswag225(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
lol. Level don change? i guess u dont like this section again cus of the so many senseless and stupiid thread created by the toddlers and underage kids on dis section ?
lol@levels don change, well i just felt like exploring other sections too..., i know u are handling well since u are a no nonsense nigga. lol
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
wat d fucck is dis one saying now? quote me when u reach 18.

I am in my twenties, you pipsqueak.
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by ChappyChase: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
raayah:
Yes nairaland men would because an educated woman (in nairalands opinion) is not submissive.

They want a woman who is uneducated and a woman who depends on them, so that she can't run away when they start being abusive.

In real life, people marry who they fall in love with.
Babe wake up! Its 2015!!!
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by ChappyChase: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
As I dey so,any babe way no dey educated no even dey my agenda to get her as neighbour! And any babe. Way I wan marry, make she no think say She go go uni go sturdy "rat science" come think say she be graduate!
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Johnnoah1st: 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol@levels don change, well i just felt like exploring other sections too..., i know u are handling well since u are a no nonsense nigga. lol
trying sha, all dos i knew on dis section av even changed dere monickers, dont knw who is who again
Re: Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:

You rock girl!smiley
winkwink

e be like say some no knw wetin uneducated mean.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LMAO!!!! See How This Guy Got Busted While Toasting A Lady Online / I Finally Met With This Nairalander. / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.