Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) (28433 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor / Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ / Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by MightySparrow: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Give unto the Queen that which belongs unto her.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Ayo8(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Omavik: no sense in wat u both posted...

Omavik shocked
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by missmaris020(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
tjkadzyanju: nobody is saint,even the subject.....but naija babes ehn...hunhun...let me keep my mouth shut.
it will be beta if u reserve d comment
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by missmaris020(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
tjkadzyanju: it got to do with it,its a comparison...or does it refer to u.
D comparison doesn't match becus oda country worst pass
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by sexzskil(f): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Historically speaking The Great Queen is far more influential and superior than Jesus Christ(if he actually ever lived).

QUEEN ELIZABETH IS NOT ''HUMAN'' LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE IMPLYING HERE. OR DOES THE FACT THAT THE CHRISTIAN JESUS CAME IN MORTAL FLESH MAKES HIM AN ORDINARY PATHETIC HUMAN? HOW MUCH MORE THE QUEEN WHO IS FAR SUP,ERIOR TO A MYTHICAL MITHRAIC CHRIST, which her pedigree helped created! THAT THRONE SHE SITS IS AN EMIBLEM OF IMMENSE POWER AND AUTHORITY THAT CONTROLS BOTH PHYSICAL AND METAPHYSICAL FACETS OF THE WORLD AND MANKIND. SHE HERSELF HAD BECOMES A DEITY, A SIGNAL OF GLOBAL HEGEMONY, AN INSIGNIA OF UNPARALLELED AUTHORITY. YOU MIGHT SAY, WELL, SHE WILL DIE LIKE AN ORDINARY PATHETIC HUMAN. THOUGH HER MORTAL FRAME PERISHES, HER ''SOUL'' WILL LIVE ON FOR ETERNITY, AS AN AUTHORITATIVE SYMBOL OF THE WORLD. I'M NOT REFERRING TO THE RELIGIOUS CONCEPT OF AN ETERNAL SOUL AND SPIRIT HERE.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Israel5(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
2cato: I trust her she never useless her body like most nigerian women who ar strippers.
greet your mumsy and sister for me
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by igbo2011(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
obayaya:

She didn't start slave trade and colonization, did she?
She was born to rule a society colonization was the order of the day.
And during her reign, the shackles of colonization loosened and lots of countries were allowed to choose their own destiny.
And these countries she appear on their currency chose to honor her contribution by putting her there.

God save the Queen

You have Stockholm syndrome.

http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2013/39/7f634e05888db8aaa23a62df0aa5d5a86705622a.jpg

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: it will be beta if u reserve d comment
ok,cn we follow each other?

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: D comparison doesn't match becus oda country worst pass
like what countries;ghana?
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by missmaris020(f): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
tjkadzyanju: like what countries;ghana?
@least yes
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by ManTiger(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
2cato: I trust her she never useless her body like most nigerian women who ar strippers.
And somebody like this comment?
So there are no strippers in UK?
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by macof(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
sexzskil:
Honestly speaking, her demise may be the most celebrated & mourned death of all time, UNIVERSALLY. ALL hail The Queen! Long Live HISTORY most powerful monarch!!

Lol she's not half as powerful as Julius Caesar was
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2014
missmaris020: @least yes
ok o..
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Ayo8:

Omavik shocked
wat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah / Shan George, Ebube Nwagbo, Caroline Danjuma As Rev. Sisters (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.