Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) (28430 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor / Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ / Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by stagger: 5:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Her looks at 29 were just too stunning!
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Obiomon: 5:11am On Sep 17, 2014
I wish I am the king of england

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by miredia(m): 5:13am On Sep 17, 2014
I don hear

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:14am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

u must be high on drugs to call queen Elizabeth just human for ur information even bill gates with all his money is no wia near her son not to talk of d queen herself even in terms of money
she is the Governor general of the church of England and d number one leader of Anglican church the head of state of more than 52 countries e.t.c. just d wedding of her son prince Philip is the most widely viewed event in history compared only to d viewership of a world cup final. so u see why she is not just a human being. bros let's all forget all dis our nonsense stand dat all human are d same because u and I know dat its not true . God has his own selection method and being born a royal blood of the most powerful monarch in d history of d world is not a child's play
You are a crackhead for telling me that I am high on drugs. Go worship your slave master who doesn't give a hoot about you.

8 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by gaetano: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2014
2cato: I trust her she never useless her body like most nigerian women who ar strippers.

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2014
opylas:
What is ds one saying?
Help me ask oo
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by petroxus(m): 5:18am On Sep 17, 2014
H̶̲̥̅̊♡̷̴̬̩̃̊w̶̲̥̅̊ old was she when nigrian gain inndependent
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by miredia(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2014
henryadex: SHE IS AGING AWAY SO FAST AS THE SCRIPTURE SAYS,OUR LIFE IS LIKE A FLOWER SO BLOSSOM IN THE MORNING AND IN THE EVENING IT WITHERS AWAY
LADIES, YOU THAT ARE SWINGING YOUR HIPS LIKE PENDULUM TODAY WILL SOON BE BENDING OVER LIKE ABRAHAM'S STAFF TOMORROW BE CAREFUL HOW YOU LIVE
"swinging like a pendulum today will soon be bending like Abraham's staff" that was bloody mean cheesy grin grin grin. Really though we'll all age irrespective of sex.

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Jetjacky(m): 5:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Wow, what a long rule
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by miredia(m): 5:25am On Sep 17, 2014
igbo2011: It is crazy how Africans are worshiping the image of the people who started the slave trade and colonization. Would Jewish people celebrate Adolf Hitler?
You do realize for the most part, the success of slave abductions was largely a function of resolute cooperation from your clan chiefs. (collectively speaking not isolating any quarter or tribe)

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by miredia(m): 5:32am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

u must be high on drugs to call queen Elizabeth just human for ur information even bill gates with all his money is no wia near her son not to talk of d queen herself even in terms of money
she is the Governor general of the church of England and d number one leader of Anglican church the head of state of more than 52 countries e.t.c. just d wedding of her son prince Philip is the most widely viewed event in history compared only to d viewership of a world cup final. so u see why she is not just a human being. bros let's all forget all dis our nonsense stand dat all human are d same because u and I know dat its not true . God has his own selection method and being born a royal blood of the most powerful monarch in d history of d world is not a child's play
Doesn't make her immortal or extra-terrestrial either. So I am trying really hard to fathom your piece. She's still mere human regardless, except you've got your exclusive definition of "human"

3 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by siverspooon(m): 5:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are a crackhead for telling me that I am high on drugs. Go worship your slave master who doesn't give a hoot about you.

am not worshipping anybody but am just saying d obvious truth. the west has apologised severally for the slave era but we Africans are d ones dat still speak dat word more often. we even enslave ourselves too because if class. some ppl in Africa have maids at home dat dey enslave without paying dem but over here in west u pay ur house help for her services . so wat do u call dat one too -a woman pouring hot water on her maid?

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 17, 2014
igbo2011: It is crazy how Africans are worshiping the image of the people who started the slave trade and colonization. Would Jewish people celebrate Adolf Hitler?

Not all Africans do...only the bastards amongst us! Can you imagine such a topic on a Nigerian Forum Shameless mentally enslaved dim-wits!

5 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

SMH....Dude i wish they sold Brain cells in the market, i would gladly buy you some! LMAO.....You are definitely an IDI*OT! No offense.

5 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 17, 2014
...and she ages gracefully kiss

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On Sep 17, 2014
2cato: I trust her she never useless her body like most nigerian women who ar strippers.

What is this one saying!!!!!

Thinking like a Typical Nigerian Man that you are undecided
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Deeoned1(m): 5:50am On Sep 17, 2014
world mostpopular NONI grin
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:00am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

am not worshipping anybody but am just saying d obvious truth. the west has apologised severally for the slave era but we Africans are d ones dat still speak dat word more often. we even enslave ourselves too because if class. some ppl in Africa have maids at home dat dey enslave without paying dem but over here in west u pay ur house help for her services . so wat do u call dat one too -a woman pouring hot water on her maid?
I don't have any maid in my house and being an American, I don't bow down to no Queen or king. I like to view people as people though some came into the world through lucky sperm club.

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by justi4jesu(f): 6:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: I don't have any maid in my house and being an American, I don't bow down to no Queen or king. I like to view people as people though some came into the world through lucky sperm club.

lmao...like me grin

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by livingstoneony(m): 6:05am On Sep 17, 2014
heartbroken nigga alert !!!! tongue leave my naija girls fi mi, naija girls r d sweetest.

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by 1miccza: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Please what's so special about her face,would being Queen Elizabeth stop her from getting old? Next!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by tintingz(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

She's not just a human but she will die just like a human.

Dude she's a human, destine to be born in a royal family.

Life.... nothing.

3 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by 1miccza: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2014
miredia: I don hear

Sorry bros,that Michael Jackson is a thief,a big one!!!!!
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: And what has Nigeria women got to do with dis? Abegi say beta thing
it got to do with it,its a comparison...or does it refer to u.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Omavik: no sense in wat u both posted...
i thnk all the 5fingers are pointing at u.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2014
i thnk all the 5fingers are pointing at u
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2014
How does that affect me ?

Slave mentality

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by espn(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2014
ders sense in wat he jst said..jst dt we r alwys in a rush to quote and complain..alwys tak ur time to reason wat odas post..he was merely displayn his stupidity!
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by espn(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2014
dnt mind dem..u r free to display ur level of stupidity bro!nic1 frm u..nl cnt b fun witout fools..

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by princeduke2013: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=siverspooon]

she is the Governor general of the church of England and d number one leader of Anglican church the head of state of more than 52 countries e.t.c. just d wedding of her son prince Philip is the most widely viewed event in history compared only to d viewership of a world cup final. so u see why she is not just a human being. bros let's all forget all dis our nonsense stand dat all human are d same because u and I know dat its not true . God has his own selection method and being born a royal blood of the most powerful monarch in d history of d world is not a child's

dis one nah mad man oo....Go Zap urself ..Nonsense..so make we blacks go kill ourself cos we ain't royal abi...I'm royal sha..don't know about u

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Emmaesty: Hmmmmmmm................ The world will stand still when this woman dies.

The world migh
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Emmaesty: Hmmmmmmm................ The world will stand still when this woman dies.

The world might, but I won't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Demands Fatoyinbo’s Apology, Insists Cleric Raped Her / Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego / Shan George, Ebube Nwagbo, Caroline Danjuma As Rev. Sisters (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.