Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud (18268 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Mexyz(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Holy Jesus! See the amount of money this guy has taken for himself. Lord please reign fire and brimestone on this people na...e don dey too much o.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: Orosanya is a Jonathan ally... I am not surprised

He is the same guy that embarrassed himself in a National TV during the Ribadu Subsidy Report....

Part of the money could have also been used to foot Jonathan's 2011 campaign.

7 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by inibro(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by myads890(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
bastien: If share that money per million to some citizens e go help solve some issue

No need to share the money that way. If those funds are used for the appropriate reasons it will eventually get to everybody.

@topic, the guy should be hung by his balls then the should stick an iron rod through his anus till it comes out of his mouth

4 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
teniola55: ok!

When you go get sense? You quoted the whole topic to say ok?

5 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Part of the money could have also been used to foot Jonathan's 2011 campaign.
Money missing everywhere angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by stexsy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
exxell: The kind money wey dey dissapear from this country everyday.... Nawa oo. Wouldnt be suprised if I hear that this country dissapears one day....

As an aside, JONATHAN IS A TOTAL FAILURE.... I WILL DEFEND MY COMMENT ANYTIME. UNDER HIM, SO MANY THINGS WENT WRONG. In a true democratic setting, Badluck Edewe Jonadumb doesnt have the capacity to rule a common street not talk of a great country like Nigeria. Because of him, people like Julius Agwu are now contemplating governing rivers state. Why not? Because they believe if an idiiot like badluck can make it, every dumbo can. His or her incapabilities not withstanding! Please, Just resign already.
between u n julius Agwu, who get sense pass? For ur info, u cant compare jonathan's tenure to any since 1960
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Gbawe2: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
nickxtra: Just for the information of Nigerians. Nothing will happen to him because he one of the 'men' after the President's heart

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
U.S will know abt it if such money is missing.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by myescrow: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nigeria which way?
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Yes, he might be Yoruba, the last thing you will see or hear is a Yoruba supporting or shielding him like Igbo people will always do.
una don dey like money now?
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Gbawe2: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
oilyyariba: Another yolaba fraudster!

Ethnocentric and hateful mumu. If only you spend time developing your knowledge and intellect then perhaps you will not be here ignorantly calling everything and everyone "Yolaba". Stephen Osagiede Oronsaye is from Edo State. Olodo.

26 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Lucasbalo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nigeria = Cesspool of corruption.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Lucasbalo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
exxell: The kind money wey dey dissapear from this country everyday.... Nawa oo. Wouldnt be suprised if I hear that this country dissapears one day....

As an aside, JONATHAN IS A TOTAL FAILURE.... I WILL DEFEND MY COMMENT ANYTIME. UNDER HIM, SO MANY THINGS WENT WRONG. In a true democratic setting, Badluck Edewe Jonadumb doesnt have the capacity to rule a common street not talk of a great country like Nigeria. Because of him, people like Julius Agwu are now contemplating governing rivers state. Why not? Because they believe if an idiiot like badluck can make it, every dumbo can. His or her incapabilities not withstanding! Please, Just resign already.
Billion likes.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by omenka(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
What do these men intend to do with these monies, buy an island?? This is sickening to say the least!!

5 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Anthrophile(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
I wonder what on earth he will use all the loot for save the sadistic satisfaction derived from depriving his fellow men . TOO much money is a curse and not a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by TheMan3: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gant him presidential pardon, das all

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing will happen. Its normal thing in naija. Only in naija though.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by rozayx5(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
i can see some Illiterates are already dragging JOnathan into this, that man must be blessed to have so many haters shocked shocked
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by JulianBond007: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: What do these men intend to do with these monies, buy an island?? This is sickening to say the least!!
they are keeping it for their generations yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by sarutobie(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
if he is guilty of the allegations, I hope he gets nailed. There is nothing as heartless as siphoning pensions of the aged...well nigerians still get heart? no be here wey girl commit suicide for being unfairly ostracised and the first thing her 'neighbours' did was to take selfies of her corpse..twaa!
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
myads890:

No need to share the money that way. If those funds are used for the appropriate reasons it will eventually get to everybody.

@topic, the guy should be hung hanged by his balls then the should stick an iron rod through his anus till it comes out of his mouth
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by omenka(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
iykak47: Those that accused Princess Stella Oduah of buying 260 million naira car should not avoid this thread.
They were Nigerians and yes, they won't avoid the thread, neither would they take to the streets in Abuja or any state brandishing leaves, displaying shameful placards and banners in support of the thief!! They weren't there when he was stealing the money, he never shared any monies with them, and he's gonna face the music alone!! Most importantly, they have brains!!!

Lastly, your post is idiotic. I bet you were one of the bannermen during Stealer's saga.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by omenka(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gbawe2:

Ethnocentric and hateful mumu. If only you spend time developing your knowledge and intellect then perhaps you will not be here ignorantly calling everything and everyone "Yolaba". Stephen Osagiede Oronsaye is from Edo State. Olodo.

See the way you just shamed the guy!! He must really be ashamed. Smh.

11 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2014

So damn true....Jonathan is a complete daft.

5 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Akinsz: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
you know nothing thats y ur head is flat.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by likethat(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
GEJ was also involved in the saga so Oronsanye will never face any trial or questioning. That why this guy can shout at GEJ that he should not take Ribadu report abt the corruption. GEJ Still sidon dey look him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by edogirl2: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oga Oronsaye is from Edo State. The man is a disgrace if these allegations are true.

The big issue now is, how do we wrestle Nigeria from this President?

A President whose inner circle includes big time fraudsters, alleged sponsors of terrorism, Niger Delta hoodlums etc

And to think that in a few months, millions of the same ordinary people who have suffered the most under Mr Jonathan's reigns will still queue in scorching sun to vote for Mr Jonathan, all because of tribal allegiance.

It beggars belief.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by afrodoc2: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2014

Stephen OSAGIEDE Oronsaye is from EDO STATE you ignorant flat-headed doofus.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by nokingasgod: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
See what APC are doing again, even to Oronsaye chai, diaris god ooooooo
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by ChristyG(f): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
una don dey like money now?
no,d man is from edo state,he is not yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by nzeBiddle(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
for every single corruption exposé that managed to reach the media, I bet there are 10-20 more corrupt practices that were successfully perpertrated without anybody's knowledge -not even that of the most investigative media house in the country [or even intl]. This is Nigeria for you. Sometimes I even wander how Nigeria is able to maintain its functionality as a state in spite of all the millions that are looted either directly or indirectly from the nation's coffers 'on the go'. Put some other countries in the same shoes as nigeria and i bet they'd crumble within a decade / become forever enslaved to the Bretton woods institutions -the West's financial enslavement tools ie your world bank, imf and all that. One can only imagine what heights the Nigerian space would have attained if say for instance corruption was (ie in the 70s, 80s, 90s)/ is (ie today) on the lowside. The reasons why nigeria is/ will forever have that 'huge potentials for a prosperous nation' tag is really not far-fetched. Sadly the youth is more interested in throwing banters and tribally/religiously-inspired slurs at each other. One or two respondents above me have even attempted tribalize the thread by trying to rope in a particular ethnicity to the man just like many instantly do on here.
The unfortunate thing is nothing will happen to oronsanye as he is evidently a jonathan man-friday. He will not even be investigated and even if he eventually is, the investigation will not see the light of the day; it will be watered-down instead; then the corruption cycle will continue. There will of course be "federal character" among the bunch who'll share the bootie as is normally the case. We need to spend more time looking at/devising ways to get at the REAL ENEMY

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Shettima Best For Tinubu – Arewa Youths Attack Ex-SGF Lawal, Others / UAE Leader, Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Congratulates, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.