Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud (18175 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

Really? Are you claiming to be more Nigerian than the millions clamouring for his reelection? Are you really sincere that Jonathan has made life unbearable for the masses? Be careful so that God will not use your words against you. This president is the best compared to his predecessors and that is a fact.

I dont know why some stuuupid paid mofooos wll not reason beyond their nose. How can you jump into such silly comparison.....what are his achievements? unless u are talking about the level of impunity in the country presently. Am sure u are smiling to the banks so the cry of ordinary Nigerian does no concern u. pls use your brain.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Mbediogu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
justi4jesu: Ahhhh oti oh...Ogas at the Top

See him face like native dog. Billions of Naira. That man weight no go reach 100kg and a kilo of meat sells for just N900. If he were edible, he will not be worth more than N90,000 but he misappropriated or stole over N100billion of public fund. May God bless me, Amen.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by oilyyariba(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gbawe2:

Ethnocentric and hateful mumu. If only you spend time developing your knowledge and intellect then perhaps you will not be here ignorantly calling everything and everyone "Yolaba". Stephen Osagiede Oronsaye is from Edo State. Olodo.

You're a yar..iba battyman! Eeeeeeediaaaaat! There are many yalobas who are indigenous to Edo and bear yolabo names. This fraudster is a typical yolaba criminal and he's an edo of yaloba extraction! Battyman! grin grin
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by saintol(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
When the late 'Sunny Okposu' sang the song 'Which way Nigeria', Nigeria was even still better. I wonder what he would have sung if he were to be alive nw. With these set of people, i foresee doom for this country. Everyone wants to be a million-billionnaire. Every where is filled with greed! greed!! and greed!!! Now we will be told that we are leaders of tomorrow, i wonder how we shall fulfil these obligations when someone like this 'thief' is busy stealing the future of some people. Just imagine, billions... 'sey you wan go spend am for heaven ni'. The Resources of this world are enough to satisfy everyone's needs, not our greed. I hate majority of our leaders, they are just gangs of criminals. You will see that nothing will happen to this 'thief' o. Dem go dey look as if dem no fit kill fowl, but dem fit kill even the entire world over and over. If you think satan is a thief, then u are not thinking rightly. With an act like this, you will understand that satan is just a mere learner.

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stephen Osagiede Oronsaye might be Yoruba for all i care..........Yoruba and Edo people shared cultural and religious history dating back to many centuries ago......so i might call my self an Edo man if want......but lets call a spade a spade.....a thief is a thief and when caught should be made to face the music.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by oilyyariba(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
List of convicted yolaba criminals/fraudsters:

1. awolewoa....ex-convict and coup plotter who drank the rat poison in order to commit suicide.

2. Olesegun Obosanjo....ex-convict and fraudster who stole $38B from the treasury and was jailed by Abacha for treason.

3. MKO abiOLE....Fraudster and coup plotter who stole $25B, jailed for treason and given a poisonous tea to drink in prison.

4. Erastus Akigbola....A yolaba criminal pastor and bank fraudster, who stole $18B and ran to London.

5. Adeboloaja and Akinbola...Two yolaba islamic jihadists, who beheaded a Briton on the street of London. Records showed that prior to
these two failed yalobas joining the islamic jihad, they were both convicted for credit card fraud grin.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
oilyyariba: You're a yar..iba battyman! Eeeeeeediaaaaat! There are many yalobas who are indigenous to Edo and bear yolabo names. This fraudster is a typical yolaba criminal and he's an edo of yaloba extraction! Battyman! grin grin

Isnt it funny........when it favors 'some' of your kind.......the whole of South East/South South.....Edos, Ijaws, Itshekiri and the rest are Igbos but when it does not favor u like this one.......he his a Yoruba. For records Everyone spoke againts Patricia Etteh......so what the fffffk was the dancing charade some of your kind were doing for Stela Odua..
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by bobjay40: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oresanya nd hs co looters deris GOD OOH
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by kolexy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Yes, he might be Yoruba, the last thing you will see or hear is a Yoruba supporting or shielding him like Igbo people will always do.

Is he Yoruba? I think the Man is Edo, not Yoruba. The name is not even yoruba.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2014

And you are so happy and fulfilled abusing your president in this manner? Remember the law of recompense. A word is enough for the wise.

He deserves it...do u mean He can't track the funding for Boko Haram and arrest a sponsor till date and He's not daft?He can't account for d missing $20 billion?He protects a criminal like Diezani...what about the refineries He promised in 2011?What about job creation?What about d anti corruption war?....He sure is daft.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
oilyyariba: Another yolaba fraudster!

Shame on you, his not
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deeptechcool(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
The only thing Jonathan is getting right in this country is MASSIVE STEALING not corruption under his watchful, ogogoro eyes. I score his government 100% on that.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Dee60: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
[size=30pt]ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE BILLION.........OR WHAT DID YOU SAY?

SOME PEOPLE ARE TRULY BENT ON BANKRUPTING NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by akandea(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Here we go again!
Money Laundry at its peak in GEJ administration,
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by sunbracosun(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yes he might be yoruba though the name does't sound like one but the last thing you will see is to see a single yoruba man who will support him.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
sunbracosun: Yes he might be yoruba though the name does't sound like one but the last thing you will see is to see a single yoruba man who will support him.

Pls dont generalize.......even devil Get supporters.......Patricia Etteh had supporters then but their voice did not reach the voice of the masses and thats what we are asking from some of our Igbo folks.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Hearme(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pensioners protested on Wednesday, 10th of September over non payment of pension arrears since 2010. I'm sure some of this funds could have alleviated the plight of the old and sickly. May God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by sunbracosun(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
He is untorcheable.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by nagoma(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
The president's men shocked undecided

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by mbizzy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
All this money you are sharing. ..Deriz God ooo
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
obailala:
Really? shocked

Please tell us about it.

Whether you like it or not, Jonathan will go down in history as the ONLY president who instead of dissociating himself from scandals (like his predecessors did), rather takes responsibility and even goes ahead to defend corrupt people openly...

There are 3 main reasons why there are several exposed cases of corruption under this regime:
1. The sheer number of heists perpetrated in this regime trumps all other regimes in Nigeria, even enemies of the president have the liberty to loot. It is only logical that with the magnitude if embezzlement going on, more cases would be exposed.
2. Nigerians are gradually becoming more vigilant and speaking out against cases of corruption and the social media boom makes it difficult to gag the masses.
3. The fact that no one is punished but rather perpetrators are defended by the president makes embezzlement an attractive trade for every iidiot to freely engage in. That's why we currently have even militants flying around in private jets.

I have always said that the amount of looted public funds in the past 4 years exceeds what was looted from Nigeria from 1979 till 2010.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's obvious you are one of Nigerians who have fallen prey to media propaganda and opposition gimmicks. Contrary to your view, Jonathan has set a precedence for probity and accountability in governance. The fact that he defends his officials who are accused of corruption does not suggest he supports corrupt acts. Rather, he does that to wade off those who are heck bent in witch hunting his officials for the sole purpose of pulling down his govt. Have you ever pondered why those who accused GEJ and his ministers of corruption have never gone beyond media noise and name calling? With the FOI and access to legal representation, why did they not seek further evidence for those alleged corrupt acts and use same for prosecution? Whether you believe or not, those alleged corruption are mere political mud sliding deployed by opposition political parties(APC to be precise) to win public support and portray GEJ as a corrupt president who should not be accorded the benefit of standing for reelection. If you and other accusers are so sure of those allegations, the courts are there for possible prosecution. Stop been used by APC to disparage the presidency.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014

It's obvious you are one of Nigerians who have fallen prey to media propaganda and opposition gimmicks. Contrary to your view, Jonathan has set a precedence for probity and accountability in governance. The fact that he defends his officials who are accused of corruption does not suggest he supports corrupt acts. Rather, he does that to wade off those who are heck bent in witch hunting his officials for the sole purpose of pulling down his govt. Have you ever pondered why those who accused GEJ and his ministers of corruption have never gone beyond media noise and name calling? With the FOI and access to legal representation, why did they not seek further evidence for those alleged corrupt acts and use same for prosecution? Whether you believe or not, those alleged corruption are mere political mud sliding deployed by opposition political parties(APC to be precise) to win public support and portray GEJ as a corrupt president who should not be accorded the benefit of standing for reelection. If you and other accusers are so sure of those allegations, the courts are there for possible prosecution. Stop been used by APC to disparage the presidency.

Must everything be termed propaganda and from the APC, mere Political mud sliding? Nigeria we hail thee.......i think its best u decide for your self instead of and not try to involve everyone in your praise singing charade. How does FOI bill become an executive function? abeg explain
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
deScifa:

What kinda yeye decorum.....we are in a democracy for crying out loud....any one can express their views for and against the president....people expressed their views openly against OBJ so what kinda yeye plus is freedom of expression for GEJ....i think we should not allow ethnic sentiment, political affiliation and material gain over ride our sense of good judgement. Lets call a spade a spade....Nigeria as a state nor the office of the president of Nigeria has never been this ridiculed.
[color=#006600][/color]

I can tell you with all sincerity that there was no ethnic colouration in my views. Yes, we are in democracy, but is it a licence for unguided use of derogatory words against the sitting president? This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that citizens throw caution into the wind by calling the president such names as daft, dumb, clueless etc. Can either of your parents be abused in such manner? Freedom of expression is not freedom of irresponsibility. Whether you like the president or not, he remains the father of the nation according to the will of God. Nobody becomes the leader of any nation without God's consent. That's the truth. But if you choose to continue with such impunity, remember there is a price for all our actions and inactions.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by goodslayer: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Fourwinds: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
from time immemorial., I knew Jonathan is a failure. d way he has been handling d BH issues and fuel subsidy pointed a true weakness of d man. even if I know OBJ was an over- zealous man., he won't take all dis nonsense. with all dis revelation d outside world see us as a hopeless country without responsible leaders
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
deScifa:

I dont know why some stuuupid paid mofooos wll not reason beyond their nose. How can you jump into such silly comparison.....what are his achievements? unless u are talking about the level of impunity in the country presently. Am sure u are smiling to the banks so the cry of ordinary Nigerian does no concern u. pls use your brain.
[color=#006600][/color]

On the contrary , you are the one that exhibit every form of incivility. In the first instance, who told you I am a paid agent. Agent for who? Why do people like you always see those with contrary opinion to yours as paid agent? For your information, I can never be on anybody's payroll on issues concerning my country. Second, you said GEJ's achievements are abstract? Search your conscience again to know if you are right. Check out massive investments in Agriculture, Rail system, electricity, road infrastructure, platform for credible elections, educational institutions in the six geopolitical zones etc and etc. Are you saying these are not real? Was there any administration that came close to those feats. GEJ may not score 100% but he commands more than 60% rating and that fair.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2014

I can tell you with all sincerity that there was no ethnic colouration in my views. Yes, we are in democracy, but is it a licence for unguided use of derogatory words against the sitting president? This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that citizens throw caution into the wind by calling the president such names as daft, dumb, clueless etc. Can either of your parents be abused in such manner? Freedom of expression is not freedom of irresponsibility. Whether you like the president or not, he remains the father of the nation according to the will of God. Nobody becomes the leader of any nation without God's consent. That's the truth. But if you choose to continue with such impunity, remember there is a price for all our actions and inactions.

Yes because thats what he is and have shown him self to be. I regret casting my vote for the shoe-less one......most Nigerians voted from him on pity and cos most can identify with his background.....that was then....u guys can not sell pity to us again.....trying to sell...."the world hate Jonathan " or ''jonathan against the cabal to us......if i vote for uncle Jona...no be my papa born me.....even if he eventually become the president for the second term...which is possible if the other political thieves(APC) give us Buhari as alternative.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Datsme: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Yes, he might be Yoruba, the last thing you will see or hear is a Yoruba supporting or shielding him like Igbo people will always do.
I love yorubas, they always hit the nail on the head!

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
besty211:

He deserves it...do u mean He can't track the funding for Boko Haram and arrest a sponsor till date and He's not daft?He can't account for d missing $20 billion?He protects a criminal like Diezani...what about the refineries He promised in 2011?What about job creation?What about d anti corruption war?....He sure is daft.
[color=#006600][/color]

If you think tracking Boko haram and their sponsors is such easy why can't you profer a suggestion? Have you forgotten that the US with all their sophistry had to wait for 10 years to track down Osama? If the accusers of Deziani are so sure of their allegations , why can't they pursue further litigations? And for the so called $20biilon missing money, are you more intelligent and informed than the senate that says such money is not missing? Why do people like you derive so much pleasure in mischief?
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by dapachez: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oronsaye is not yoruba, he is BINI from Edo state
oilyyariba: Another yolaba fraudster!
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by billyG(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
chei!Look how this old man with "cassava flour" hair,is massively looting d pples collective wealth.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fourwinds: from time immemorial., I knew Jonathan is a failure. d way he has been handling d BH issues and fuel subsidy pointed a true weakness of d man. even if I know OBJ was an over- zealous man., he won't take all dis nonsense. with all dis revelation d outside world see us as a hopeless country without responsible leaders

What do you expect from a Power drunken fellow.......He has thrown caution to wind for his 2nd term agenda........trying to please the very people his praise singers are telling us he his fighting.......Im beginning to believe that the Boko Haram issue are his skillful deceit....so many dots are connecting him to the whole ish.....else he should just do the needful before 2015 election...instead of playing politics with innocent lives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Receives £90bn Stolen Funds From Nigeria, African Countries Yearly / Attempt By Bandits To Kidnap Turkish Students In Kaduna Foiled By Troops – Army / APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.