Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,037 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read (44546 Views)

How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by repogirl(f): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” matt 17:20

we praise the Lord for your recovery, doctor, our God is forever faithful, only if you believe!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Just20(f): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Glory to God!!! What an inspiring story

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by kayslimshady(m): 3:12am On Sep 16, 2014
So touching.
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by abacus(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Can't hold this cry ..

It's God's doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Ishilove: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2014
This is a touching, inspiring and fantastically written story. The doctor is so brave. She fought with everything: her body, soul and spirit.

Anyway, the Lord will have mercy on who he will. God be praised for her healing.

These health workers are really trying o. They are always the most vulnerable at the initial stages of a pandemic. I reject any job that will waste my life. When Justina got the job at the hospital, she didn't know she was signing her obituary.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by lalasticlala(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2014
her story is really filled with emotions and she vividly captured the whole scenario.

Thank God for saving her & d other survivors.

The FG & Lagos Government deserve all the commendations in their fight against Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by newbie2014: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Wow. She was very brave and May God help Africa in stopping the virus.
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by DollyParton1(f): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Sweet Jesus. Na this kain fine doctor Patrick sawyer wan use ebola waste.
That man was a bio terrorist.

Her story brought tears to my eyes. Her strength, determination and faith helped her. I thank God with you.

And the people that surrounded her gave her so much hope and will to fight for her life.
It is true the Yoruba adage that says "Eniyan bo ni lara ju aso lo" (loosely translated to "people cover u up more than clothes)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2014
She's beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by dechandel(f): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2014
This is inspirational..
Can't believe i cried while reading this piece

Indeed there is God

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2014
dechandel:
This is inspirational..
Can't believe i cried while reading this piece

Indeed there is God
girls be crying everyday since 1853bc

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by jmoore(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2014
This will make a great movie.

Thanks to Jesus!!!
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by dechandel(f): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: girls be crying everyday since 1853bc
Shut up tongue or rather shut your fingers
It was touching

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2014
I read that Dr. Kent Brantly, the American doctor who contracted Ebola in Liberia and was flown out to the United States for treatment was being criticized for attributing his healing to God when he was given the experimental drug, Zmapp. I don’t claim to have all the answers to the nagging questions of life. Why do some die and some survive? Why do bad things happen to good people? Where is God in the midst of pain and suffering? Where does science end and God begin? These are issues we may never fully comprehend on this side of eternity. All I know is that I walked through the valley of the shadow of death and came out unscathed.

Somethings we never no.......
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2014
She had faith,her loved ones, husband, family and pastor, these people encouraged and gave her hope, I am so happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by cococandy(f): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2014
I was moved to tears reading this.

I pray God forgives that patrick dude
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2014
dechandel:
Shut up tongue or rather shut your fingers
It was touching
dechandel,I would have slapped/biten ur nose but because there is god ohhh,I leave u
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2014
she is lucky!

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by moscobabs(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2014
U will never stop if u have not reached your bus stop.

Ku orire oo
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by pinky21(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Ve nt cried like dis for a long time nw. Its touching,especially where she called her mum n tld her she had ebola. I cld imagine wat her mum went thru. Its rili touching
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Jayne2014(f): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Over to nollywood to make a Nigerian world war z from this story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2014
So If you stay alive long enough for your immune system to react at 100% one can survive Ebola....noted..

I couldn't help But notice that she said If one has been infected before the person can't be Infected again...correct me If Im wrong?...

Everyone is saying Thank God, have faith,... Yes this factors played a role But without her heeding to instructions, she wouldn't have survived... kudos to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by streetzdreamz(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Very touching,cant even imagine all she went through,thanks be to God for sparing her life.
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by weyham(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2014
As I read this experience, I cant control tears from my eyes. Especially when she was taken away in the ambulance, when she looked back she saw her mother by the bedroom window looking at her daughter been taken away. God! Imagine the emotional pains within her watching her daughter been taken away. Imagine the pains she passed throughout the 14 days. God bless the caring mothers.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Tenim47(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2014
I hear
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by suzanntui(f): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2014
The story is so so touching I thank God for healing her, her faith really saved her, may all the souls lost through this ebola virus rest in perfect peace amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by valmunich(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Wow... This is so inspiring
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by mummyson26(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2014
What can I say? God is everything

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Ah, fine sisi like dis.. Na'im sawyer for won use ebola kill. (sniffles)~babi am so happy u survived~. Can't imagine how i would have carried on, if your story had ended up as that of 'adadevoh'.
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by nkbubbles: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Enahi: Her story made me cry,am so happy for her. She never gave up hope,perhaps if others had her type of spirit they would have survived.
Thank God for His Mercies.
Re: Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read by Iffffffy(f): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2014
pinky21: Ve nt cried like dis for a long time nw. Its touching,especially where she called her mum n tld her she had ebola. I cld imagine wat her mum went thru. Its rili touching
very touching, I couldn't stop d tears also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

These Are Signs That You Might Have Liver Failure / Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? / Bauchi Pregnant Woman Slices Her Stomach Due To Labour Pains (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.