Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It (16126 Views)

Why Do People Like Goat Meat? / Asun ( Barbecued Goat Meat) / Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by sunnedee: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
AriDsexy:
Thanks for not inviting me but be careful of ebola o
Thanks for looking out for me... Dont worry when all this viral poo is over maybe i will.... or maybe not

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Johncuppa(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
O.k
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by junell(f): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Clinton594: Almost everyone seems to hate goat meat especially when the meat is from the male goat. (igbos call it mkpi)
I don't understand why. Right now in my family only I and my dad can stand and devour whatever goat meat you set before us and still ask for more . My siblings dare not hear you cooked with soup or peppersoup water let alone the meat. Infact you alone will finish it and I'm guessing its like that in so many places .
I mean tell me why someone would prefer pork to goat meat know full well how dirty that thing is ...
Can I have some reviews on this matter or am I alone on this

How can anyone hate goat meat
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by AdimGreat(f): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gush!!
I sooo hate goat meat. The smell alone nauseates me
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Its different in my fam.i relish goat meat a lot.If my mum cooks it i tell her and she knows already d tongue is for me.Up to d goats brain we devour everythin.

Ew..
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by generalissimo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
I've eaten quite a lot of different animals such as cow, ram, duck, guinea fowl, pork, bush rat, cane rat, quail, squirrel, dog, crocodile, aligator, deer, chicken, antelope, snake, pigeon, hawk, pangolin, monkey, ostrich, MOUSE (on betting), goat (as asun) etc. It's only CAT I still havent gotten any chance to eat though I still keep hope of eating it one day alive. Now, of all these animals I've eaten before, goat meat is the only meat I cant request for again. I developed hatred for it after my first experience without any cogent reason.
I think hatred for goat meat just has to do with a part of man's brain that rejects it. No matter how hard I try to copy copy and like it, mehn, it doesnt work.

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by AXYZ: 3:42am On Sep 17, 2014
freshness2020:
So real, thought I was the only one! Peeps tends to say "dude ♈όϋ are so missing" I just look at them with disdain!

Same here. Do I care? I'm also enjoying my ponmo, fishs, beef and turkeys. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by klinsmann9(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Never heard of someone hating goat meat...jst hearing it from you now.....just passing shah"
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Mordyb: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
tomiobj: . tribalism. anyways. just tell me the thing you don't like in Pomo. Because i know there are all Kinds.
please i am not ready for that tribalism argument you want to start just expressing my opinion of which i am entitled to.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2014
I can eat the female goat meat....

But the male one...Hian!!!...I hate the smell.....
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Dolcilicious(f): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
trite:

Ew..
its nice,trust me
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
I love the balls of this animal.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Janyves(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2014
to be sincere..... i'm not a fan of either goat meat, dog meat, chicken, guinea fowl..... in short all forms of BUSH MEAT. The only ones i eat are fried turkey, fried beef( strickly cow), and imported fishes. I don't think i'm the only one who's diet is this weird.........but those meats just kinda look, smell and taste funny to me especially if they are not well shaven. Funny enough my girl friend eats almost anything..... only God knows who's gonna change who....... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bakers Threaten Shutdown As Diesel Price, Others Soar / Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? / Giant Aluminum Pot Popularly Called Koko Irin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.