Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan (7743 Views)

South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Reference(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Here we go again. The only problem money solves is more money. Its the structure stupid....sorry Bill.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by nijanigga: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
This man ugly no be small.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by BlackTechnology: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Though its ND right but has he done with the previous ones
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by samsard(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Greed
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
oga shut up. what did u do with the ones u were given?

built schoolS.

bought buses of which u own half.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by san316(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
They've been pushing now. What matters is if it moves. May be it will, may be not. All i know is I don't give a damn.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by calobinna(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
gbaskiboy: kai! Stop booking space here
wetin be ur own....i block u?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by eazeefix: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
The Niger Delta and indeed all regions deserve to control their resources what I do not really understand is why the Niger delta is aligned with the north which doesn't believe in their aspirations and treat the south west that has similar beliefs with suspicion. South south has been in power and I haven't seen any intelligent moves to push for what they have always desired or do they just want the presidency for the sake of being president?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by einsteino(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
if the north are the ones who have oil it would have been 99% derivation that they would have enforced not demand sef.

I see nothing wrong with any region asking for increased control of their resources afterall it is theirs, but those in charge of the funds should be held 100% accountable to their people. that way if any zone wants 200 more states, they can have it so long as they are ready and able to fund it themselves.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by atlwireles: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Just talk about oil money and parasitic oil money junkies come crying, what have you done with the monies you've been receiving. CAN YOU TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH THE 87%, YOU KEPT, IN YOUR DIFFERENT STATES. angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by nke001: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jakpon: The Niger Deltans can do whatever they like with their oil wealth just give us True federalism, Regionalism and 100% resource control

Exactly, True Federalism is the way forward and I know GEJ has that in mind!
A referendum will definitely be called for a year or two after the 2015 and is why I am solidly behind him.

As for uduaghan, Go to the neighbouring states and see for yourself what a state is supposed to look like.
DT is a dead state!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oh.......really?
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Archildao: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
I Dnt Know Why Delta State Is So Unfortunate With The Choice Of A Gov?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by PointB: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
@topic,
By all means do!
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by HARDDON: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
hungryboy: Uduaghan will u shut up dia, u want more derivation money so that u can use it to build and commission more swimming pools abi?

and what exactly have they spent the derived derivation on so far?
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wetin that Animal in human form dey talk dia with him drum head, Hama head of Horror. Delta state is among states receiving billions as allocation from Fed Govt yet this Baboon has not complete one single project he started or done anything for we the indigene of Delta, instead na to dey lavish State money with dat Omokri Goat of a Deputy Utuama. If God nor Purnish you dia, Devil baptist you with Shi.t angry
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by hensben(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
worst governor in nigeria talking
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by naijaspeak(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
[size=16pt]I support the Niger Delta request to control their oil resources. But I strongly believe that Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan is not the right person to make such a request because he did not make judicious use of the huge funds that was allocated to Delta state from the federation account.
Youth unemployment is crying to high heavens in Delta state.

The opposition in Delta state is not even speaking or challenging the wrongs of the Uduaghan led administrations in Delta state. The only man who manage to speak out against Udughan was chief great ovedje Ogboru.

Delta state seems to be so unfortunate when it comes to vibrant leadership.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by manck2: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
what naija delta is that? which oil
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
smh....d same uduaghan dat commissioned swimming pool? Nigerian politicians taking nigerians for a ride since amalgamation
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by sunsky29(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
am frm riverz.udu or waitn b im name,hm da tok gra gra.increase waitn,so dem go loot more ni.wt hz d 13% done?jst endin in sm pipuz pocket yr aftr yr.d community were i came frm,sometimes in 2012.shell gave d community smtn arond 80 million naira in a quarter of dt year.d elderz shared it among themselvz.in naija dlta,our chièfs are our worst enemies.sm mumu youths are turning blind eyes jst cos they were gvn 2k each
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Oyiboman69: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
we just need changes.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by manck2: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by limociano007(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
This guy is a f**k*** cretin n reprobates, e neva do anytin for delta state yet e dey ask for more, olechi nama. Delta state nor get road ooooooo
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by musiwa94: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
hungryboy: Uduaghan will u shut up dia, u want more derivation money so that u can use it to build and commission more swimming pools abi?
whateva thy use thr money for is nobody's business.
I want 100% derivatn for d oil producing states,not because am frm ondo state (an oil producing state) but,because i want other regions to develop thr potentials.
The sole relialnce of Nigeria will not, and can never augur well with this God-forsaken nation.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by RebelLeader15(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
musiwa94: grin sad shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/460096_segun12_jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1707148_download1_jpeg5555ffe7a073da9d3ac0d20fa9f8c880
[size=18pt]
His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

Independent day of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria 15th November 1957

Ondo state has more oil than delta , you can see, I am only trying to save your lifes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

[/size]

[size=18pt]
bayelsa state
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1707031_untitled1_jpegb5c412c3fa4c9e3c762eceea6f35aaeb [/size]

[size=18pt]ondo state have more oil than delta state[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1707032_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51

[size=18pt]revenue allocation[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1696423_mid-term-report-2015-osun-is-last-on-federal-allocated-revenue_jpeg_jpeg14d125c9d1b699370a0b28d56ce6b32f[/img]

Omo,Akwa Ibom go buy Osun state oooo, change go still remain
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by yim(f): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
As much I want the ND to get control of their resources, dis man and his fellow parasites willl cause more havoc and we might have wat I s worse dan militancy in d region
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by asamaigho(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
datguru: Aromate! De undefiled baggers! Tell them say we no get joy

who b dis retrogressive idiot....una no get cyber island?
abeg no spew trash for here,we need intellectuals and not booty hunting criminals.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
The good old assumption behind derivation (and before anyone jumps on me, behind the people who argue against it ) is the idea that all your problems are solved with a little more oil money. Yes.....just give us control over our resources and we would be happy....

The reason why I have been opposed to resource control, even though it would benefit me as an indigene of an oil-producing state is because the idea behind the fight for resource control is flawed (not wrong....flawed).

Most oil producing states want resource control....so that they can have more money to share, and not to actually develop their region. The truth of the matter is most oil producing states are seriously underdeveloped. There are no new industries, no attempts to develop agriculture, and even the oil is not being used to the fullest of its capability.

And there is the cold reality that if resource control is introduced....every other part of the country will suffer. It isn't just the Hausas that will suffer....the South West, Middle Belt and non -oil producing bits of the South East will get lower amounts from the Exchequer. And that would not be.....acceptable.

What i want Nigeria to do is to go from being an exporter of raw materials to be an exploiter of raw and human materials. So that we can become an industrial nation...and get rid of our dependence on sale of raw materials and sharing of the proceeds.

Strong nations are not oil dependent (unless they have populations less than 20 million....or strong industries).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Abia / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ikoyi Flat Where $43.4M Was Recovered / National Assembly Workers Threaten To Embark On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.