Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan (7747 Views)

South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by datguru: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
asamaigho:

who b dis retrogressive idiot....una no get cyber island?
abeg no spew trash for here,we need intellectuals and not booty hunting criminals.

See who is talking. You are nothing but a morally degraded idi*t seeking attention.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Akpan107(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
I hate it when some people say 'the 13% you have got what have you done with it'
for goodness sake! This oil is mine, and how i use it dont suppose to be ur business.
Leave the problem to the Niger Deltans.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Bizibi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
uduaghan still get mouth to talk....I was advocating fr it before but it is better they manage the current one....it is better I see a militant talking abt the resource control than reading anything from Mr uduaghan
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by topearos(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thank God Ekiti will soon become NDDC state... shocked
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by tinkinjow: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
The problem is the tone, always sounding as if you sre begging. And for those who keep chirping what have you done with the one you've been given, please leave that to the niger deltans- I meant those who actually live there.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by theanonymous: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
hungryboy: Uduaghan will u shut up dia, u want more derivation money so that u can use it to build and commission more swimming pools abi?

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Ogungbemi01: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
the man is right, oil pollution is taking away fishing and farming jobs fro them. They will naturally demand for more. At least the governor is doing better than Fashola who is now a slave to Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by odafeodio2000: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Until we are given what we deserved as the back bone of the nations economy, we shall not relent as a people. Uduaghan on point.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by ubikings: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
No Niger Delta No Nigeria, well spoken Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by dondafe29: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
It's our right and we deserved it.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by okparakome: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yes, Uduaghan has spoken the minds of Niger Delta people.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by amawheefemena: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Calling on other Niger Delta Governors to join hand with Uduaghan to fight this course, it's a challenges to every one.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by othukeokpara: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enough of the marginalization of the Niger Delta people.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by ariakpomufaith: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
God bless Uduaghan for this true talk, you have our support.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by johnjohnson3052: 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
This is a big challenge to every body from the region.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by johnmark10078: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2014
On this together we all stand.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Truckpusher(m): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Are the Niger Delta people not simply asking for what belongs to them? undecided

Sometimes I think the problem of Nigeria is more of a spiritual thing.

How can you have peace when some tribes and region are constantly oppressing minority ethnic groups in the same Nigeria.

Abeg shekau throw the bombs everywhere whether we fit get sense small. cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by wilsonjunior: 4:27am On Sep 16, 2014
That is a good one from Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan which is highly commendable
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by wilsonjunior: 4:34am On Sep 16, 2014
@bizibi stop saying that trash are you saying this present administration is not doing well upon all the juicy developmental stride of this administration.there are a lot of project done by this administration that no one has done it before since the creation of this state
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Owoplenty(m): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2014
Look at kleptocrat! What are you doing with the one you've been taking? Pushing for more to enrich yourself.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Mckennedy: 5:29am On Sep 16, 2014
With all the environmental pollutions, no electricity no good roads to talk of tap water, so they ain't suppose to talk on their own thing again abi?
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Caseless: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Ogungbemi01: the man is right, oil pollution is taking away fishing and farming jobs fro them. They will naturally demand for more. At least the governor is doing better than Fashola who is now a slave to Buhari
trash!
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by asamaigho(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2014
datguru:

See who is talking. You are nothing but a morally degraded idi*t seeking attention.

stained brained rag-tags like u dont fit in where d nobles r' so just do d needfull .....
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by datguru: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2014
asamaigho:

stained brained rag-tags like u dont fit in where d nobles r' so just do d needfull .....

I don't even have time to argue or exchange words with a rif raf like you because this is a faceless forum, in the real world people like you shouldnt come close to my gate. Remove the sooth in your eyes first
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Kanwulia: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Na wetin dem wan push again?
No be NIGER DELTA NIGGAS DEY FOR PAWA FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS NOW? grin

Dummies!

ISHI-AKPU. . . go and sit down! kiss
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Bizibi(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Owoplenty: Look at kleptocrat! What are you doing with the one you've been taking? Pushing for more to enrich yourself.
a big one
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by kel4soft: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Is no ones business how Niger Delta Governors spend their resources especially if you re not from that area or a resident. Whether Uduaghan likes let him lavished all Delta State allocations. What the ND needs and I know will come to pass is true federalism.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Omokos(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2014
No wonder Gov. Uduaghan was pick to speak on behalf of Nigeria in the world economy summit bid to hold in few weeks time. Ride on EEU
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by donmalcolm21(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2014
datguru: Aromate! De undefiled baggers! Tell them say we no get joy
. You need to grow up or else soon you will be the odd man among your peers. Don't quote me cos I'm ur uncle, this advice is worth more than Abraham Lincoln's advice to his son.
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by datguru: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2014
donmalcolm21: . You need to grow up or else soon you will be the odd man among your peers. Don't quote me cos I'm ur uncle, this advice is worth more than Abraham Lincoln's advice to his son.

Go and tell your kids not me. . This is a faceless forum if you understand, I'm responsible for anything I post wether I'm part of it or not , should thereby any consequences what's so I ever I solemnly will be held responsible. Mind your business. Go , teach your kids
Re: Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan by Izontubo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
angrythis man thief oo...wetin u do with the one them give u before..nonsense.. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Abia / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ikoyi Flat Where $43.4M Was Recovered / Bello Matawalle: Youths Can Save Nigeria From Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.