Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date (568 Views)

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date by Omezuu: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
All my life I have never met a girl that was able to actively hold a conversation with me on the first date, i would always be the one coming up with what to discuss and i don't find it easy because i myself i'm a melancholy.
Re: Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date by djeezy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
How handsome are you?
Re: Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Well, thats true....

But not all of us...
Am the shy type....we might be quiet kind of on the first date....But afterwards we blend....
Re: Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date by spanzed(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
I agree with you on dat OP....thou never been on a date but from my experience with chating with ladies,d guy is always left with a responsibility of bringing up topics
Re: Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie:
Well, thats true....

But not all of us...
Am the shy type....we might be quiet kind of on the first date....But afterwards we blend....

How do you cope? You're always online and comment on almost if not all posts on nairaland
Re: Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date by Omezuu: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
djeezy: How handsome are you?
Bros i hope you know what it means to be handsome?
Re: Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie:
Well, thats true....

But not all of us...

How do you cope? You're always online and comment on almost if not all posts on nairaland...
Re: Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Well, it depends on d kind of person, mayb funny/shy.
If I figure it out dat d guy is d shy type, I wil bring it up by makin some jests/flatterin

1 Like

Re: Ninety Percent Of Ladies Are Introverts When They Meet A Guy On A First Date by Dammyllionaire(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Blebleswag: Well, it depends on d kind of person, mayb funny/shy.
If I figure it out dat d guy is d shy type, I wil bring it up by makin some jests/flatterin

You be sure babe, that's what a mature girl do... Get the conversation going...

(1) (Reply)

Seven(7) Type Of Guys Women Can't Resist! / Virginity / 7 Things Couples Do That Singles Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.