Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (743 Views)

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma by sirrinky: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
I've got this girl I've had a huge crush on for a long time now and we've over the years grown to be quite close and I've actually fallen in love with her. She's the one girl that for a very long time has caught and kept my attention and I find her to be very intriguing and I won't lie I've spent days and nights thinking and dreaming even fantasizing about this girl,I did want to have a relationship with her,something that would probably lead to marriage in the near future so I decided to ask her out and to cut the long story she told me she was in a distant relationship with someone and she met him before me and though according to her I'm "her kind of guy" twud be unfair to leave her first love.In a way I understand how she's feeling and quite frankly as a guy I wouldn't want someone else pestering my lady so I told her I wouldn't bother her about a relationship so it doesn't jeopardize our friendship which I do hold very dearly,but it really pains my heart because I do really love this girl like non other I have ever had dealings with and its not just a physical thing.This has really got me second-guessing my decision if allowing her be is actually a good idea,though somehow I do realize its the honorable thing to do or if I should fight for my love and possibly win her to myself.Need an advice y'all.No bashing plsss.
Re: Dilemma by pamcode(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
well bros d best thing i can say is for u to forget her sharply and look for beta pastures okay u would do urself a lot of good and kudos to d gal for b een truthful not many gals would dat so lucky u

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by sirrinky: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Believe me bruh,I hear you but its hard,real hard.Its her honesty,her sincerity,the way she smiles and her eyes glow,the way children feel so good and just want to be around her,the way she's one minute acting like a baby and next acting all serious and firm when situation demands.That's all making it much harder and its just killing me mehn
Re: Dilemma by smileysmiles(f): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
sirrinky: Believe me bruh,I hear you but its hard,real hard.Its her honesty,her sincerity,the way she smiles and her eyes glow,the way children feel so good and just want to be around her,the way she's one minute acting like a baby and next acting all serious and firm when situation demands.That's all making it much harder and its just killing me mehn

u got it bad... i think you should fight for her its your duty to your heart.
Re: Dilemma by sirrinky: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
smileysmiles:

u got it bad... i think you should fight for her its your duty to your heart.
now you see the dilemma

(1) (Reply)

The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry. / To All Men... Boys Can Ignore / U Can't Read His Mind?consider These Clues N Knw Where Ur Relationship Is Headed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.