Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What You May Not Know About Americans - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What You May Not Know About Americans (32400 Views)

Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent / 10 Things Most Nigerians Do Not Know About Slavery / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy: Ok cheesy

She hates America, but she's "there so often, she can say she lives there" undecided

That's... interesting. She should just stay out then. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

She hates America, but she's "there so often, she can say she lives there" undecided

Olodo rabata!

Your case don pass me. I'm done with "A for apple, B for ball" explanations.

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Olodo rabata!

Your case don pass me. I'm done with "A for apple, B for ball" explanations.

You have a problem. Look at how worked up you are. Why are you angry at me? You started a very insulting thread, but you want to take offense because people called you out on your stúpid, factless ranting? Turn off your phone and go have a drink. Diasporans visit this forum too. You don't have to always insult us.

3 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

You have a problem. Look at how worked up you are. Why are you angry at me? You started a very insulting thread, but you want to take offense because people called you out on your stúpid, factless ranting? Turn off your phone and go have a drink.

Ranting? Me? My thread? Insulting?

Werey ni eleyin sha o!

*avoids her like a plague*

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by cococandy(f): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

She hates America, but her sister's "there so often, she can say she lives there" undecided

Fixed

But to be fair sha,she never said she hates america.
She's just giving us facts we didn't know about.

I won't argue because I've never been to America.
Lagos is even too posh for me cheesy

When someone opens a thread about ABA or port harcourt una can wake me
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Ranting? Me? My thread? Insulting?

Werey ni eleyin sha o!

*blink* You seem stressed.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy:
Fixed

That was the impression I got. Her vitriol is too much.

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2014
2legit2qwt: I guess personal opinions now make front page on NL? Do you know every American guy? Have you checked every American girl or at least a sample to know the number of virgins? Any specific research done? This site is now a POS angry

It's been so for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy:
Fixed

I used my sis as an example of someone who isn't actually based there but goes there like she lives there. The bottom line I made was that my sis visits more often than I do even though I have also visited often enough.

O ga o! O ma se o!

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: #dead

I LOL'd reading this. My guess is you live in the deep deep South, because despite living in a small town/conservative state, I'm not connecting with most of this.

She doesn't live here at all. That's why none of it makes any sense. She pulled some bullshít out of her áss and tried to pass it off as an article.

3 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by bukatyne(f): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2014
adeoladrg: 7. There Are Actually More Percentage of Virgins
In America Than In Most Countries In Africa?

This is highly impossible!!! In fact, there's no virgin in this world! At most, the percentage will be struggling to hit 5%. Pervs everywhere.

On the average, I think the Americans are more moral than Africans. Those that are Muslims are genuine Muslims; Those that are Christians are; etc. They do not do our typical mix and match

4 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy:
Fixed

She's just giving us facts her random imaginings we didn't know about.

I won't argue because I've never been to America.
Lagos is even too posh for me cheesy

When someone opens a thread about ABA or port harcourt una can wake me

Fixed wink
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by cococandy(f): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Ok I get it.

BTW what's the meaning of O ma se?
Sweetlemon:

I used my sis as an example of someone who isn't actually based there but goes there like she lives there. The bottom line I made was that my sis visits more often than I do even though I have also visited often enough.

O ga o! O ma se o!
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
sonnie10:

Animals are kept in the Zoo and not Museum. tongue
Lol. cheesy yes. My mistake! WTF was I thinking!!! cheesy
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Amya(f): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny thread.

A non American giving us facts about America. what do I care how many virgins they have by the way.

Very meaningless thread.

3 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

She doesn't live here at all. That's why none of it makes any sense. She pulled some bullshít out of her áss and tried to pass it off as an article.

Madam Americanah. Create your own thread about America, let's see if it's interesting enough to get to front page or gather as many likes as mine.

Arrogant lil brat that cannot comprehend simple English despite having the privilege of attending American schools (If it's true) All you can show for your many years there is an empty head that only contains how to insult people just because you were born abroad? How have you enlightened the rest of us (positively) about the outside world?

Oniranu oshi! If I give you black eye for here ehn, you go run report me to the mods. omo yama yama.

2 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2014
bukatyne:

On the average, I think the Americans are more moral than Africans. Those that are Muslims are genuine Muslims; Those that are Christians are; etc. They do not do our typical mix and match

If forget to add this point in my original post.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy: Ok I get it.

BTW what's the meaning of O ma se?

But serious why did it take you so long to understand?
Sweetlemon:
You see ya life? I meant not relocating. That I haven't yet relocated doesn't mean I don't go there often.
My sis is married and lives here cos her hubby is based here but she goes there like 4 times a year cos she has more money to spend. So calculating all the time she has spent there will run into years that's enough for her, and even me to say that I live there. But I don't think that's necessary. I see so many people talking about their time there like they are bragging about it. Yet many don't even have green cards neither do they have American parents or something more solid.
It's not just necessary ok?

The bolded should have spelt that out pretty clearly.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Madam Americanah. Create your own thread about America, let's see if it gets to front page of gather as many like as mine.

Arrogant lil brat that cannot comprehend simple English despite having the privilege of attending American schools (If it's true) All you can show for your many years there is an empty head that only contains how to insult people just because you were born abroad? How have you enlightened the rest of us (positively) about the outside world?

Oniranu oshi! If I give you black eye for here ehn, you go run report me to the mods. omo yama yama.

You are very pained. I thought I didn't have a green card? And a fake accent? Now I'm, what? An arrogant little brat who only knows how to insult people?

The irony. You decided to create a bashing thread to insult Americans and when someone points out that you have no idea what you are talking about, you start frothing at the mouth. You've done most, if not all, of the insulting here. And why? I think we know the reason.

"Create your own thread about America, let's see if it gets to front page of gather as many like as mine."
Oh. Congrats. I'm happy for you. undecided

Go have a drink, crazy.

3 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by bukatyne(f): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2014
aderonila18: I believe the Virgin one because unlike what obtains in Nigeria the religious fold over there are very serious with it. Most of the dedicated Christian boys and girls take a vow of chasity and they even wear the ring or necklace as a symbol. The good thing about Americans is that they are not hypocrites unlike us. If they are religious that are very serious with it in all aspects unlike here that Pastor will be sleeping with choir member cry

Very True
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by cococandy(f): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2014
You're a funny babe you know?
I'm just avoiding having an argument with you and you're here asing me why it took me long to understand.

While I'm not arguing your 'facts' neither did I post my opinion of whetherr they are true or not(because frankly I don't know),I merely stated that a resident of Nigeria like u isn't in the best place to educate us about America.

Now you're waxing all knowledgeable on me?
Issorait.
Sweetlemon:

But serious why did it take you so long to understand?

The bolded should have spelt that out pretty clearly.

2 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

You are very pained. I thought I didn't have a green card? And a fake accent? Now I'm, what? An arrogant little brat who only knows how to insult people?

The irony. You decided to create a bashing thread to insult Americans and when someone points out that you have no idea what you are talking about, you start frothing at the mouth. You've done most, if not all, of the insulting here. And why? I think we know the reason.

"Create your own thread about America, let's see if it gets to front page of gather as many like as mine."
Oh. Congrats. I'm happy for you. undecided

Go have a drink, crazy.

Even cococandy has tried to explain that I didn't in any place insult America here yet you are determined to believe what your own maggot-infested brians can assimilate? The daft-o-meter must be dangerously low now while measuring your daftness and ability to comprehend. Let me just assume you are purposely trying to piss me off. Honestly your daftness cannot be for real.

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy: You're a funny babe you know?
I'm just avoiding having an argument with you and you're here asing me why it took me long to understand.

While I'm not arguing your 'facts' neither did I post my opinion of whetherr they are true or not(because frankly I don't know),I merely stated that a resident of Nigeria like u isn't in the best place to educate us about America.

Issorait.

I thought the smiles and "Ok. Ok. Ok!" should have made it obvious. undecided
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy: You're a funny babe you know?

Issorait.

smh
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Amya: cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny thread.

A non American giving us facts about America. what do I care how many virgins they have by the way.

Very meaningless thread.

Sigh. It's only funny to people with sense. Others actually take it seriously.

CityNG, I got caught up sad
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by CharlieMaria(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2014
shachris:

Greatest Space bookers Association of Nairaland!

Meeting is holding Tonight. Fine for absence is 1k.

Tenk undecided
Sorry I missed the meeting because i slept off. Please send me the account number that I may pay the fine. tongue tongue embarassed grin grin
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by daveP(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2014
miredia: The funke sef is a time bomb waiting to explode even going to be worse than laverne
they are both 'bombs'. But funke will be something like 'grenade' while laverne is a potential 'atomic bomb' grin so which would u choose.

Well explosion mustu happen. But in terms of that law..... shocked
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
You can be mean jo! angry angry tongue it wasn't out of her arse! It was from somewhere else.

MissMeiya:

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
iyabodeh: You can be mean jo! angry angry tongue it wasn't out of her arse! It was from somewhere else.

Loool
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
iyabodeh: You can be mean jo! angry angry tongue it wasn't out of her arse! It was from somewhere else.

Naaa she ain't mean. Let the stinky slimy lil thing insult me one more time. I'd give her some Mean 101 lectures.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by pickabeau1: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
bukatyne:

Very True

Do you believe there are no religious hyprocrites in America or is this part of the everything from America/white is good
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

Do you believe there are no religious hyprocrites in America or is this part of the everything from America/white is good

To some extent there are.

But trust me, those that truly worship God in spirit and in truth are easy to spot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Nigerians Who Were Pioneers In Their Area / Benue Community Exhumes Corpse After 48 Years, To Be Reburied In Hometown (PIX) / Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.