Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

What You May Not Know About Americans - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What You May Not Know About Americans (32382 Views)

Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent / 10 Things Most Nigerians Do Not Know About Slavery / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Mystiqme: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sweetlemon: Yeah we all think America is a liberated, free country for all. But what we do not know is that to some extent, there are things that Americans still practice despite all the feminism and human rights movements, some even outdated.

1. Ain't Nothing Like Gender Equality: Yes there are a few superwomen here and there. Beyonce there, Oprah Winfrey there, female supreme court judges, etc. But there is a line drawn somewhere. Do you know that there are still many jobs that pay men more than women for doing exactly the same thing? Business policies are more male-tailored, also the percentage of female CEOs of top companies in Nigeria for instance is far more than that of the US. That's why they have so many laws protecting women to make up for this.
Also, it will be easier for a female president to come out from Nigeria than US (black or white) Let's bet this. Hilary Clinton fans take note of this.

2. They Actually Have a Deep Rooted Culture; Thanksgiving and 4th of July are traditions that will remain till thy kingdom comes and they follow it religiously. They also have certain kinds of music, food, and ways of partying that are strictly American. Apart from their atheists, they collectively say grace at the table during every family meal. They also have a tradition they observe in the weddings. Their weddings are more like trad and white rolled into one.

3. There Are Probably More Percentage Of Housewives In The US Than In Nigeria (minus rural settings); Go to high brow areas like Bel-air where there are wives of successful lawyers and and surgeons doing nothing all than taking care the kids and going shopping. Not just high brow but almost all classes of people. There are more and more housewives choosing to stay back and take care of the home. Some work from the house though.

4. There Are Lots Of Gold Diggers; This is for the "Nigerian girls and money" criers. American and Russian babes no dey carry last in the area of god digging. Marrying an American woman is like getting ready to loose more than half your wealth because in case of a divorce, the courts will give her most of your wealth which you will have to work hard to replenish. Sometimes it"s worse if she already has her own money, she will make sure she gets a good lawyer to squeeze you dry. But American billionaires have ways of making new money so they are coping. Lol. Do you know there are many, many young even middle aged attractive women with the sole aim of marrying wealthy men?

5. Straight Guys Hate Gay Guys; With a passion! Go to American sites and blogs and see anonymous comments from straight guys about gay men. You will coil! Words like "gay asss" or "gay" are used to ridicule them codedly. Gays can NEVER have equal rights in America. Politicians just use them to score points. They all know that homosexuals cannot actually live like and get all the benefits of straight people in all American states.

6. An American Guy Will Choose A Virgin Over A LovePeddler As Wife; Unless, of course love comes in, contrary to what people think that American men don't care about morality in their women, they will pick an inexperienced girl over a LovePeddler any time any day. Not like they are looking for virgins, but they need and crave decent women. If you don't believe me, watch BAGGAGE on Dstv 127 almost every evening. Also visit American blogs and forums. Yes the Average American guy can't resist some one night stands here and there but he can't marry her. Yes they can have baby mamas and even live with them, but they don't marry them.

7. There Are Actually More Percentage of Virgins In America Than In Most Countries In Africa; Some of them are the miss-goody-two-shoes, no makeup, no fancy dresses types while some are the party girl types. They chose to remain virgins not for religious reasons or because they are good girls but because they chose to preserve it for that special man, or to auction it off! Lol! Is it not oyibos that auction that virginity? Some as old as 26 years old!

8. American Guys Go To Meet Their Girlfriend's Families Long Before Nigerian Guys Are Ready For Such; They are also old-fashioned when it comes to serious relationships. Opening car doors, taking you out on several dates, and even meeting your folks before taking you to his house or asking you to come to his. Unlike our Nigerian niggas who get your number today and the next thing they are asking when you will come to see them!

9. Most American Grandmas Are Just As Prim And Proper As Ours; They take care of grandkids and give all the advice and lectures and are just as protective and desirous of grandkids as our own grandmothers.

If you doubt any of these, do some research.

Did you do some research on numbers 3 and 7? I mean actual numbers? Could you provide a link to the publication, website or even raw data that shows the percentage of virgins in Nigeria and that of virgins in the US? Or a link to a paper that shows the percentage of housewives in Nigeria and the US. I have looked and I didn't find these numbers. If you don't have numbers then these are just suppositions and aren't defensible.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by cocoberry(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Very funny!!!

Ryabcool: it depends on the person eating it. I for one prefer hamburgers to hotdogs
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
ea7: What a well written post with a lot of sources and facts to back it up. You sure are telling the truth and not twisting several anecdotes to fit your narrowminded worldview! /s

Use sarcasm on nairaland at your peril. Even the most obvious ones go flying over people's heads on here.

3 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by texanomaly(f): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
I've been reading the comments on this thread. I can't help but shake my head and roll my eyes at some of you. Anyone who believes what you see on TV is what real life in America is like, you are an id.iot. I'm sorry. There is no nice way to say it. Really? SMDH.

The first Nigerian I ever met thought that ALL Americans have one night stands. I set him straight right away. I'll use his favorite words...in Remi's voice, "Are you serios?" When I told him I have never in my life had a one night stand, and my ex husband was my first sex. That is what he said. Myself and many other Christians save themselves for marriage just like there. Not that there aren't just as many girls giving it up here as there.

There are people here and there who are religious hypocrites, religiously faithful, good, bad, happy, sad, violent, passive, kind, giving, mean, selfish...

I could go on and on. We are human beings, just like you. We have a myriad personalities, habits, family backgrounds and any number of emotions and intellects.

The one difference I have notice is that most Americans, at least those I've know, are much less suspicious of others than the Nigerians I've know are of everyone. Even their own family members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by soulglo: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Though I'd like to see the actual figures, I would not be surprised if most of these are accurate. For example I know for a fact that when it comes to morality or high standard of values we should not have Nigeria on the list.

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin ;DChai! See all of them forming gangs to like their posts.

My bull crap has over 90 likes while their we-know-better-cos-we-live-there posts are managing 3 likes maximum cheesy grin grin

*Waits atiently while they gather more friends to like their posts*

2 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Sweetlemon: grin grin ;DChai! See all of them forming gangs to like their posts.

My bull crap has over 90 likes while their we-know-better-cos-we-live-there posts are managing 3 likes maximum cheesy grin grin

*Waits atiently while they gather more friends to like their posts*

You must live a very sad life for Nairaland to be this important to you.

2 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

You must live a very sad life for Nairaland to be this important to you.

See who's talking!

I can see how my thread guarantees your next meal since you cannot just get your smelly slimy demented attention-deprived sickly self outta here.

Na by force to comment? There is a thread on the front page for people like you who come into people's threads to curse and insult "wrong" people. You may miraculously be able to understand one or two things there. But I doubt such a miracle can occur. You will still come in here to show how "right" you are.

Anyway, as for me, I need to drop you now before I contract those maggots and slime from your skin. I believe I have said enough. I believe that you will dare not attack me (or anyone else for that matter) on another thread again and all these your comebacks here are just to save your face. #missionaccomplished.

Cheers!
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Sweetlemon(f): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Mystiqme:

Did you do some research on numbers 3 and 7? I mean actual numbers? Could you provide a link to the publication, website or even raw data that shows the percentage of virgins in Nigeria and that of virgins in the US? Or a link to a paper that shows the percentage of housewives in Nigeria and the US. I have looked and I didn't find these numbers. If you don't have numbers then these are just suppositions and aren't defensible.

I'm so sorry dear. I wanted to earlier but some people here will still insist I must live there to be able to say anything! (Despite me saying that I visit often) Lol!
I need to go to credible sites to get this. Will do as soon as possible.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by mrjerrfrac(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2014
adeoladrg: 7. There Are Actually More Percentage of Virgins
In America Than In Most Countries In Africa?

This is highly impossible!!! In fact, there's no virgin in this world! At most, the percentage will be struggling to hit 5%. Pervs everywhere.
u lack undastnding. The ssentence was.' Thier are more percentage of virgins in aamerica than any other country.' Simply means if the percentage of virgins in d world is 10%, america is probably 0.5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

She doesn't live here at all. That's why none of it makes any sense. She pulled some bullshít out of her áss and tried to pass it off as an article.

Loll I see. I swear, simply driving through certain parts of the South makes you feel like you're in a different country. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Fulaman198(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
ojeota: Number 7 is a big lie

100% agree a lot of Americans these days lose their virginity between the ages of 13 and 18.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Fulaman198(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Joenice: Totally agreed with you. America is the most spoiled nation in the world. Even most of their women are gold-diggers.

I wouldn't say the world, but it's definitely up there. Brazil, Spain, Italy, Latin America I would say are probably worse. But America definitely does not have more virgins than most African countries that's flat out wrong.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Fulaman198(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2014
seedord247:

NEW YORK, April 6, 2006 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A new survey claims that over 70% of young teens in the US have lost their virginity by the age of 14.

The survey of 2,311 youth was conducted in the city of Baltimore by Dr. Danielle Ompad and colleagues for The New York Academy of Medicine and published in the most recent issue of The Archives of Sexual Behavior. “I don’t think other cities would be too different,” Dr. Ompad told the New York Daily News.

The study group found that 42 percent of the youth surveyed had engaged in vaginal intercourse by the age of 14 – a 9 percent increase over 1995 figures reported by the US Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta. The average age for initiating vaginal intercourse was 14.8 years.

Dr. Ompad said the findings raise concerns over the potential for a spike in sexually transmitted disease and teen pregnancies.

Ok good someone already beat me to it. OP made up a lot of stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Fulaman198(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Sweetlemon: Yeah we all think America is a liberated, free country for all. But what we do not know is that to some extent, there are things that Americans still practice despite all the feminism and human rights movements, some even outdated.

1. Ain't Nothing Like Gender Equality: Yes there are a few superwomen here and there. Beyonce there, Oprah Winfrey there, female supreme court judges, etc. But there is a line drawn somewhere. Do you know that there are still many jobs that pay men more than women for doing exactly the same thing? Business policies are more male-tailored, also the percentage of female CEOs of top companies in Nigeria for instance is far more than that of the US. That's why they have so many laws protecting women to make up for this.
Also, it will be easier for a female president to come out from Nigeria than US (black or white) Let's bet this. Hilary Clinton fans take note of this.

2. They Actually Have a Deep Rooted Culture; Thanksgiving and 4th of July are traditions that will remain till thy kingdom comes and they follow it religiously. They also have certain kinds of music, food, and ways of partying that are strictly American. Apart from their atheists, they collectively say grace at the table during every family meal. They also have a tradition they observe in the weddings. Their weddings are more like trad and white rolled into one.

3. There Are Probably More Percentage Of Housewives In The US Than In Nigeria (minus rural settings); Go to high brow areas like Bel-air where there are wives of successful lawyers and and surgeons doing nothing all than taking care the kids and going shopping. Not just high brow but almost all classes of people. There are more and more housewives choosing to stay back and take care of the home. Some work from the house though.

4. There Are Lots Of Gold Diggers; This is for the "Nigerian girls and money" criers. American and Russian babes no dey carry last in the area of god digging. Marrying an American woman is like getting ready to loose more than half your wealth because in case of a divorce, the courts will give her most of your wealth which you will have to work hard to replenish. Sometimes it"s worse if she already has her own money, she will make sure she gets a good lawyer to squeeze you dry. But American billionaires have ways of making new money so they are coping. Lol. Do you know there are many, many young even middle aged attractive women with the sole aim of marrying wealthy men?

5. Straight Guys Hate Gay Guys; With a passion! Go to American sites and blogs and see anonymous comments from straight guys about gay men. You will coil! Words like "gay asss" or "gay" are used to ridicule them codedly. Gays can NEVER have equal rights in America. Politicians just use them to score points. They all know that homosexuals cannot actually live like and get all the benefits of straight people in all American states.

6. An American Guy Will Choose A Virgin Over A LovePeddler As Wife; Unless, of course love comes in, contrary to what people think that American men don't care about morality in their women, they will pick an inexperienced girl over a LovePeddler any time any day. Not like they are looking for virgins, but they need and crave decent women. If you don't believe me, watch BAGGAGE on Dstv 127 almost every evening. Also visit American blogs and forums. Yes the Average American guy can't resist some one night stands here and there but he can't marry her. Yes they can have baby mamas and even live with them, but they don't marry them.

7. There Are Actually More Percentage of Virgins In America Than In Most Countries In Africa; Some of them are the miss-goody-two-shoes, no makeup, no fancy dresses types while some are the party girl types. They chose to remain virgins not for religious reasons or because they are good girls but because they chose to preserve it for that special man, or to auction it off! Lol! Is it not oyibos that auction that virginity? Some as old as 26 years old!

8. American Guys Go To Meet Their Girlfriend's Families Long Before Nigerian Guys Are Ready For Such; They are also old-fashioned when it comes to serious relationships. Opening car doors, taking you out on several dates, and even meeting your folks before taking you to his house or asking you to come to his. Unlike our Nigerian niggas who get your number today and the next thing they are asking when you will come to see them!

9. Most American Grandmas Are Just As Prim And Proper As Ours; They take care of grandkids and give all the advice and lectures and are just as protective and desirous of grandkids as our own grandmothers.

If you doubt any of these, do some research.

1. This is true there is no gender equality really anywhere in the world today. Some African countries do have female presidents though. I actually think the African continent has the most gender equality than any other continent.

2. America's culture is still relatively young and it is a combination of many cultures. Cultures from Europe, Africa, Native Americans, etc. etc.

3. America's divorce rate is above 50% so I don't know what you mean by #3.

4. The only states known for Gold diggers are California, New York, Florida, and possibly Nevada because of Las Vegas.

5. Straight guys don't really hate gay guys unless you are talking about the Southern part of the United States (from Kentucky to Georgia) and other conservative states that vote republican. In states like California gay men and women are quite accepted. I guess the word you were looking for is that they feel uncomfortable around gays.

6. American guys don't give a darn about whether the woman is a virgin or not because most women by the time they are 18 are no longer virgins in America. They just want a woman who is 'down to Earth'.

7. Not even close. American's virgins are probably at less than 2% after the age of 18. Very highly unlikely. I know America because I lived there for 5 years.

8. You are generalising here, not all American guys do this. Most American guys only do it when they feel that they really want to settle down with the girl.

9. Not too sure what you are saying here. Most American grandparents spoil their grand children instead of advising them.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by hanief1911(m): 12:35am On Sep 21, 2014
As an African American I can say that this is funny and to a degree pretty accurate! It had me laughing!
As far as #5 Racism trumps everything. Don't let anyone on here fool you trust me (California born and raised).

2 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by hanief1911(m): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2014
And let their be no mistake...Im an African with American citizenship...it's that simple.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Articles such as this one are written as a matter of opinion! They hold some truth but may not always be 100% accurate! That's why we weigh in & have different opinions! That being said ~ I agree with most of the points (1,2,3 & 9 specifically). It's interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by khiaa(f): 4:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Atmmachine:

If the guy in question is also a minor, he won't be charged.
Text massages and phone calls are monitored, so if a 22 years old guy sends a romantic text to a girl of 18, he will be arrested.

This is so untrue, in all the states in America 18 is considered an adult.

2 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2014
@ khiaa. Are u the person liking my posts? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by khiaa(f): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2014
glitest: 1. True: Its no news, cos such applies everywhere.

2. True: Americans do take their culture seriously....Thanksgiving and Halloween.

3. No longer true: That was before the economy meltdown..The increase of working women is now at an all time high, compared to a decade ago when accomplishing the America dream was easily attainable.

4.VERY TRUE.

5. Very True.....Most find them annoying.

6. I can't help but to roll my eyes over this.....You are dead wrong....You ought to know that THOTING is the new black in America.

7.Not True: Although, Carlifornia might be about the same size as the whole of Nigeria ( if not bigger), but REALLY?

8.Very True: Most couples introduce each spouses to their parents, cos the pressure of whether or not they might get accepted or rejected by the parents, isn't an issue...They get married or stay with each other with or without their parents approval.

9. This would have been true, if we were taking about the 60's. The grand ma's of today are mostly 40 plus year olds, who act no different than their teenage daughters who party 24/7; living their a toddlers at home, for whoever to take care of.

Mind you, I never included foreigners or immigrants.. This refers to just solely Americans.. I also do apologize, if I offended anyone.

You apologised because you know it's a lie. All american grandparents are in their 40's and boozing it up and partying like teenagers? It's people like you who lie and generalise to others who don't know any better and they take it as the truth, now tell me how did you come to know all the American grandparents in the US? Why did you stop there, tell them about the Nigerian parents and other imigrants all over the US who are out partying like their teenagers, come on tell them since you love generalising.

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by khiaa(f): 5:50am On Sep 26, 2014
CFCfan: @ khiaa. Are u the person liking my posts? cheesy

Yes, we Cali's have to stick together. grin grin grin
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 26, 2014
khiaa:

Yes, we Cali's have to stick together. grin grin grin
U can say that again grin
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by khiaa(f): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=AdaNri1]Lol. cheesy yes. My mistake! WTF was I thinking!!! cheesy[/quot
-------------------------------------
We do have farms in America you know just like in Nigeria with the same animals you named, so our kids do not have to go to a zoo to see animals. I live by the mountains, and there are different kinds of animals that
inhabit the mountains like rams, coyotes, roadrunners, jack rabbits, racoons, squirrels, and rattlesnakes, and it's only a 10 minute walk from my home.

2 Likes

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by khiaa(f): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2014
hanief1911: As an African American I can say that this is funny and to a degree pretty accurate! It had me laughing!
As far as #5 Racism trumps everything. Don't let anyone on here fool you trust me (California born and raised).

Hey! Another Cali in the house. cheesy
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by khiaa(f): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2014
lol #3 and #7 sure has provoked alot of you, why? I hope you all realise the point of this thread was to provoke you into bashing America and Americans. Well done op, your mission was a success. grin 12 pages and counting.

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
khiaa:

You apologised because you know it's a lie. All american grandparents are in their 40's and boozing it up and partying like teenagers? It's people like you who lie and generalise to others who don't know any better and they take it as the truth, now tell me how did you come to know all the American grandparents in the US? Why did you stop there, tell them about the Nigerian parents and other imigrants all over the US who are out partying like their teenagers, come on tell them since you love generalising.

I apologized because i knew the op was a female and never wanted to come off a disrespectful towards her or AAmericans, eventhough I totally disagreed with her claims.

As for my opinion?... I do stand firmly by it, and will not change my opinion. I never made up the fact that most African Americans mothers/ grandmothers of today, can never be compared to those of the sixties, when it comes to maturity and self respect; Same also goes for the high rise of young aged mother's and grandma's that do exist now, than they were in the sixties.That is a fact.

As for your claim about most Nigerian parents partying?.....I do not know about the one's you hang out with, but majority of Nigerian parents who reside in the States, do have better things to do in their spare times than to go out partying 24/7.....End of discussion.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by khiaa(f): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
glitest:

I apologized because i knew the op was a female and never wanted to come off a disrespectful towards her or AAmericans, eventhough I totally disagreed with her claims.

As for my opinion?... I do stand firmly by it, and will not change my opinion. I never made up the fact that most African Americans mothers/ grandmothers of today, can never be compared to those of the sixties, when it comes to maturity and self respect; Same also goes for the high rise of young aged mother's and grandma's that do exist now, than they were in the sixties.That is a fact.

As for your claim about most Nigerian parents partying?.....I do not know about the one's you hang out with, but majority of Nigerian parents who reside in the States, do have better things to do in their spare times than to go out partying 24/7.....End of discussion.

Unless you know every American, Nigerian, and immigrant in the US your opinion is just like an azzhole, everybody has one. grin There are no facts in what you spew out of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
khiaa:

Unless you know every American, Nigerian, and immigrant in the US your opinion is just like an azzhole, everybody has one. There are no facts in what you spew out of your mouth.

Asshole?. Says a lot about you!....just like i stated earlier, i still do stand by my comment....Deal with it.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by khiaa(f): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
glitest:

Asshole?. Says a lot about you!....just like i stated earlier, i still do stand by my comment....Deal with it.

The fact that you are a liar says alot about you. Show me stats that will support your rant, that all American grandparents are boozers and useless partiers, also show me stats that shows the opposite of Nigerians and other immigrants. Come on. prove your opinion.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
khiaa:

The fact that you are a liar says alot about you. Show me stats that will support your rant, that all American grandparents are boozers and useless partiers, also show me stats that shows the opposite of Nigerians and other immigrants. Come on. prove your opinion.

You need to take a chill pill, cos you are clearly the one on a rant. My comment, was directed towards young grandma's, and not to all grandparents....Get your facts straight; Also, when the hek did I ever call the grandma's drunk and useless?....pls stop misquoting my comments.

I can attest that most Nigerian grandparents aren't around parting , cos most Nigerian grandparents were brought up with self respect; Most Nigerian grandparents, aren't 40 plus year old single mothers and fathers...Most are now retirees, who have either relocated back to Nigeria, or are helping with the up bringing of their grandkids.
I do not care if you like my comment or not....You just can't fight the fact that I am right about my comment that most AA grandmothers of today, are very young women with Atleast one grandkid..You can call me a liar, but you know that is that damn truth....# peace#

1 Like

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by khiaa(f): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
glitest:

You need to take a chill pill, cos you are clearly the one on a rant. My comment, was directed towards young grandma's, and not to all grandparents....Get your facts straight; Also, when the hek did I ever call the grandma's drunk and useless?....pls stop misquoting my comments.

I can attest that most Nigerian grandparents aren't around parting , cos most Nigerian grandparents were brought up with self respect; Most Nigerian grandparents, aren't 40 plus year old single mothers and fathers...Most are now retirees, who have either relocated back to Nigeria, or are helping with the up bringing of their grandkids.
I do not care if you like my comment or not....You just can't fight the fact that I am right about my comment that most AA grandmothers of today, are very young women with Atleast one grandkid..You can call me a liar, but you know that is that damn truth....# peace#

My grandparents and most grandparents are not what you say. I know a Nigerian guy who is 22 with 2 Nigerian children and he is unmarried, and his parents are 45 and 50. So once again I ask you to show me the proof.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

7 Nigerians Who Were Pioneers In Their Area / Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) / Benue Community Exhumes Corpse After 48 Years, To Be Reburied In Hometown (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.