Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What You May Not Know About Americans - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What You May Not Know About Americans (32374 Views)

Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent / 10 Things Most Nigerians Do Not Know About Slavery / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 27, 2014
pls, tell me where in my quote did i refer to all American grandparents?[/quote]
hiaa:
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

The fact that you are a liar says alot about you. Show me stats that will support your rant, that all American grandparents are boozers and useless partiers, also show me stats that shows the opposite of Nigerians and other immigrants. Come on. prove your opinion.

plssssssss, where did i make such comment?..... Show me pls.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

You are a liar. Reread your original post. You said all that crap about AMERICAN grandparents excluding NIGERIANS and IMMIGRANTS. Now that I called you on it and asked you for proof you want to change it to an AA thing.

LMAO!! grin grin grin CNN, now I understand your ignorance and stereotyping.

I actually for a second was so confused by your claims, that i had to read my comments( not once but twice), before i was able to confirm that you clearly are unable to comprehend simple sentences.

You want proof?:...Then how about you quit spending your time watching reality tv shows, and flip your channel to CNN. NBC, MSNBC, and ABC...Or better yet, try goggle for legitimate proof and concrete statistics: Besides, i am not the only one on this thread who can contest to that.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by fightforchange1(f): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2014
I love it...awesome.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Online fights between Americans and Nigerians.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by fightforchange1(f): 4:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

1. This is true there is no gender equality really anywhere in the world today. Some African countries do have female presidents though. I actually think the African continent has the most gender equality than any other continent.

2. America's culture is still relatively young and it is a combination of many cultures. Cultures from Europe, Africa, Native Americans, etc. etc.

3. America's divorce rate is above 50% so I don't know what you mean by #3.

4. The only states known for Gold diggers are California, New York, Florida, and possibly Nevada because of Las Vegas.

5. Straight guys don't really hate gay guys unless you are talking about the Southern part of the United States (from Kentucky to Georgia) and other conservative states that vote republican. In states like California gay men and women are quite accepted. I guess the word you were looking for is that they feel uncomfortable around gays.

6. American guys don't give a darn about whether the woman is a virgin or not because most women by the time they are 18 are no longer virgins in America. They just want a woman who is 'down to Earth'.

7. Not even close. American's virgins are probably at less than 2% after the age of 18. Very highly unlikely. I know America because I lived there for 5 years.

8. You are generalising here, not all American guys do this. Most American guys only do it when they feel that they really want to settle down with the girl.

9. Not too sure what you are saying here. Most American grandparents spoil their grand children instead of advising them.

Its not easy being a woman....bcuz of what you said.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Fulaman198(m): 4:17am On Sep 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

Its not easy being a woman....bcuz of what you said.

Men should be held to the same standard. I'm a man and a virgin.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by fightforchange1(f): 4:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yea...im 27 years old I lost my virginity a month ago...me n u r similar.
Gender is irrelevant. ..but in todays society its screwed up.

Its our psyches every where in the world
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by fightforchange1(f): 4:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Its our psyches every where in the world.

Some people expect u to b pure prudish Innocent virgin until ubmarry
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by fightforchange1(f): 4:36am On Sep 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

Its our psyches every where in the world.

Some people expect u to b pure prudish Innocent virgin until ubmarry

Its not extreme...but it is a litle screwed.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Fulaman198(m): 4:46am On Sep 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

Its our psyches every where in the world

Did you want to lose it? Is the guy still with you? I hope that he is still with you.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Murica cheesy
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by fightforchange1(f): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Did you want to lose it? Is the guy still with you? I hope that he is still with you.

Nah, not with him.....im talking to a fellow nairalander now...
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by Fulaman198(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

Nah, not with him.....im talking to a fellow nairalander now...

Ok make sure you are not being used for use.x but meh you are grown you can take care of yourself.
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by fightforchange1(f): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Ok make sure you are not being used for use.x but meh you are grown you can take care of yourself.

Wat u mean
Re: What You May Not Know About Americans by tpiander: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

7 Nigerians Who Were Pioneers In Their Area / Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) / Benue Community Exhumes Corpse After 48 Years, To Be Reburied In Hometown (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.