Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413711 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Odugee: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
any channel on qsat thats showing liverpool match?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ishe25(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Truly1: Pls house, what is the latest biss keys for TV 3 under multi tv
TV3 Biss Key
Press 8280
9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by theoville007: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Whatsapp 0803 332 8364 or use this number 0806 091 8016. They are all genuine.
k tnx man
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
M
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by frankam: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
hugman: Qsat succeed selling all qsat 11,13,15,qsat 23g just as they plan it o
What next?
A different brand of iks or a set of new software?
Check the international news today alibaba has overtake amazon and facebook in profit earning

it seems u dont have anything better to offer us bro.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
M
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
M
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Talibanis: For sometime now I have been watching the current trends involving the various issues surrounding the creation of this thread topic and its various reactions from slighted marketers alike. Well, Davodyguy has effectively aired so many issues regarding the website's policy as regards the open marketing of Dongles, Branded IKS Receivers etc. I strongly believe he is right. If you as a marketer want to sell your various goods knowing fully well the illegality of it when caught then you should create your own website and market your goods openly and whenever there are consequences then be bold enough to deal squarely with them but using another man's website to do so isn't right if the owner hasn't given you the permission to do so.
I believe this will bring back the DIY FTA thread that so many of us love where there is free flow of FTA Information.
May God bless you
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
hugman: There was a time when iks decoder dongle of many brand are available even last year you can name more than five iks decoder operating but today upgrade of paytv just knock them down remaining just two which one is in epileptic state trying to survive ,
Whose iks decoder can survive with the recent upgrade of nagra 3

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by xtratagem(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please how do I setup multi tv on my Qsat decoder?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by dodoo700: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
The game is finally over. Qsat has been reduced to the FTA decoder that it is.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by isichei14: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
23g code 45 dead and gone, no channel showing since morning. Any help will be appreciated.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
odilibe: "started in Europe but they don't discuss it on open forums" my unnamed euro box is still running for 3yrs no freezing no headache lol!but with unstable chinese boxes etc..this thread is liable to discuss illegal viewing..lol

cheers!
Thanks my bro. this' what have been trying to say but some guys aren't getting the gist.

I saw my cousin in Dublin watching S***** digital with a different box and he said its coded. Since 2008 to date such still happen. You will never see them gather on Facebook to discuss it cos they could be arrested in the UK.

What killed Qsat is the arbitrary use and open discussion on forums like Nairaland and other platforms.

Most IKS embedded FTA decoders are illegal and if you must use them, be wise about it.

My neighbors only know I watch football matches almost everyday, but I didn't go announce to any of them which channel that I'm watching, though they can see over 4 dishes and wonder what I'm doing with them, facing east and west horizon.

I know, the more the merrier, but on IKS the less the merrier
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
dodoo700: The game is finally over. Qsat has been reduced to the FTA decoder that it is.
We told you it will happen, but you didn't believe us. When you're coded and don't go telling people about it, you will enjoy it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
davodyguy: We told you it will happen, but you didn't believe us. When you're coded and don't go telling people about it, you will enjoy it.
Davodguy, I commend your passion and informative contribution in the past. A lot of pple have joined previous thread because they wanted to understand and get updates about their dongles, but everyone cannot learn @ same pace, be kind and patient to explain but if u cannot, some other guys may help. The satellite gurus would always need users to remain in business. A lot of guys are sad because Qsat is dying, we shouldn't make them feel worse. Let us all abide by the Rules and mild caution should apply to defaulters....We all need each other. You have a fanstatic sales skill in your previous topics which I admires greatly (thumbs up bro)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by soochukwu(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
davodyguy: We told you it will happen, but you didn't believe us. When you're coded and don't go telling people about it, you will enjoy it.
Then how do you code it?I understand when you said discussing openly not a good idea fine no doubt but then how do you code it knowing fully well people who use it must talk.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2014
ayoqueen: Davodguy, I commend your passion and informative contribution in the past. A lot of pple have joined previous thread because they wanted to understand and get updates about their dongles, but everyone cannot learn @ same pace, be kind and patient to explain but if u cannot, some other guys may help. The satellite gurus would always need users to remain in business. A lot of guys are sad because Qsat is dying, we shouldn't make them feel worse. Let us all abide by the Rules and mild caution should apply to defaulters....We all need each other. You have a fanstatic sales skill in your previous topics which I admires greatly (thumbs up bro)
lol. i don't sell anything ooo. I'm just an enthusiast, who likes to throw money around on anything technology. My wife sef don tire cos of gadgets. I bought an electronic measuring tape in London in 2012, which not many pple use it in Nigeria.

Truth is when you throw the floor open, pple will abuse that floor. Me I don't care and not scared to spend money, but for pple who wants to enjoy money, tell others to allow you enjoy it by being discreet. You can't be sleeping with your neighbors wife and tell it to your neighbor that you do so. I hope you understand my message.

If you have cash to spend, get a mini X4 or a speed HD or the Esat, Aka Eagle. queen has been buried

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Ogojohn(m): 12:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Later day saints. Some people preaching about sanity here were major advocates of dongle. I pray that this sanity will remain. Dongle destroyed all the ingenuity of members here. No new idea is been promoted. The most resourceful members has moved on to other more rewarding and idea oriented fora.
I just pray that the mentor of this thread will remain true to his word.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2014
soochukwu: Then how do you code it?I understand when you said discussing openly not a good idea fine no doubt but then how do you code it knowing fully well people who use it must talk.
Let's start the campaign gradually from here. Those greedy dealers that opened the Facebook groups are partly responsible for the death of the queen.

Instead of saying channel so and so are working, you pass your message indirectly. eg. football showing in French language on queen. Movie showing on queen. 1 music channel showing on queen. code 40 down. code 50 working.

Lastly, too many focus on the east side, many things are happening on the west. Just get a big dish
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by spacevice(m): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Now, those who were taking screen shots of their tv to show that they're enjoying some d*** channels should as well post pics of what they're enjoying now cool. We tend to insult people who express contrary views to openly discussing such stuffs here. The lessons are there for everyone to learn.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 1:29am On Sep 21, 2014
spacevice: Now, those who were taking screen shots of their tv to show that they're enjoying some d*** channels should as well post pics of what they're enjoying now cool. We tend to insult people who express contrary views to openly discussing such stuffs here. The lessons are there for everyone to learn.
Insulting people you don't know, doesn't look honourable. U may delete their post with strong warning and further action may be taken if they persist
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by John57: 1:33am On Sep 21, 2014
davodyguy: Let's start the campaign gradually from here. Those greedy dealers that opened the Facebook groups are partly responsible for the death of the queen.

Lastly, too many focus on the east side, many things are happening on the west. Just get a big dish
Which west?cos 7 west is practically dead since mbc changed to airing weird sports
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 21, 2014
John57:
Which west?cos 7 west is practically dead since mbc changed to airing weird sports
A lot of channels under nilesat 7 w and canal 22 w. It depends on the size of your dish for nilesat. I watch premium movies from the middle east here.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by docbindl(m): 5:34am On Sep 21, 2014
What did I tell you davodyguy, patience my brother will turn ppol around, now ppol are seeing you view and slowly buying into ur ideas.
But a correction please, ppol coming here to say "football showing in French on qsat" is too specific.... I can easily decode that and am not a paid paytv agent whose job is to monitor conversation like this.
I prefer ppol say football showing on qsat. Whoever want to watch should do the work of searching for the channel himself.
Me, I receed into the background again, to laugh at ppol comments and learn.
I wish say na my house I dey I for just buy big dish forget this wahala
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jahstech: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2014
So the so called chairman of this thread is David-Whatever, so ask for Qsat thread to be closed, na wah,

I was introduced to dongles and eventually iks by lemmymorgan, he is like a God when it comes to these services, am still waiting though for his site to be closed on the basis that he is breaking some rules or doing something ILLEGAL, i dont know what you stand to gain but whatever selfish reason you have for closing the qsat thread is lame and sick, NL is not the first site to discuss IKS and it wont be the last, the newbies are the ones going to suffer from your WHITE ELEPHANT SCHEME.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2014
jahstech: So the so called chairman of this thread is David-Whatever, so ask for Qsat thread to be closed, na wah,

I was introduced to dongles and eventually iks by lemmymorgan, he is like a God when it comes to these services, am still waiting though for his site to be closed on the basis that he is breaking some rules or doing something ILLEGAL, i dont know what you stand to gain but whatever selfish reason you have for closing the qsat thread is lame and sick, NL is not the first site to discuss IKS and it wont be the last, the newbies are the ones going to suffer from your WHITE ELEPHANT SCHEME.
Chairman, let me explain what you don't know to you, 'lemmymorgan' opened that blog in order to make money and he's making the money.

Lemmy(whom I know very very well personally) told pple early this year to store Azsky coa its better than Qsat. People who listened to him are regretting now.

When I challenged him, he said 'my bro, this dongle biz na risk oo and I no want make hunger kill man' He left the Azsky campaign and started praising Qsat few months after

Lemmy as a blog owner sets his rules, but Seun owns a website that's bigger than a blog by faaaaaaar

Seun Osewa is in Ogun State and can walk freely on the street, but your Lemmy can't cos Paytv are looking for him seriously to arrest him. Ask Malix if what I'm saying isn't correct

If we try to educate people and they don't want to listen, there's nothing we can do.

Austin Arinze owner of one of the Facebook groups told us how NCC went to Abia state to look for him, not knowing he has moved to Lagos.

Mountain Ben, who runs a one man show on Facebook, dare not come out.

I know this cos I'm close to the system, but they will never tell you this.

you're free to say whatever you like and say whatever you like
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Ogojohn: Later day saints. Some people preaching about sanity here were major advocates of dongle. I pray that this sanity will remain. Dongle destroyed all the ingenuity of members here. No new idea is been promoted. The most resourceful members has moved on to other more rewarding and idea oriented fora.
I just pray that the mentor of this thread will remain true to his word.
From day one, I've always told pple that dongles are not the solutions to anything, but solution to frustration.

I will do my best to ensure sanity here.

Anything that can't be freely discussed should be coded.

FTA still remains way to go.

My multi TV, Amos 5, w3c still dance Azonto in my house.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jahstech: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2014
davodyguy: Chairman, let me explain what you don't know to you, 'lemmymorgan' opened that blog in order to make money and he's making the money.

Lemmy(whom I know very very well personally) told pple early this year to store Azsky coa its better than Qsat. People who listened to him are regretting now.

When I challenged him, he said 'my bro, this dongle bid na risk oo and I no want make hunger kill man' He left the As campaign and started praising Qsat few months after

Lemmy as a blog owner sets his rules, but Seun owns a website that's bigger than a blog by faaaaaaar

Seun Osewa is in Ogun State and call walk freely on the street, but your Lemmy cants cos Paytv are looking for him seriously to arrest him. Ask Malix if what I'm saying isn't correct

If we try to educate people and they don't want to listen, there's nothing we can do.

Austin Arinze owner of one of the Facebook groups told us how NCC went to Abia state to look for him, not knowing he has moved to Lagos.

Mountain Ben, who runs a one man show on Facebook, dare not come out.

I know this cos I'm close to the system, but they will never tell you this.

you're free to say whatever you like

Normal, he makes make, it is inevitable but am waiting till when he is arrested, Lemmy runs a website and not a blog, the site is lemmymorgam.com and not .blog, to what end are you gathering all this info? To tell us that you are doing it for the good of NL owner? No worry, dey run your one man show, when you come here na only you dey the thread we go know whether NL dey progress with your rubbish views/ideas or not....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2014
spacevice: Now, those who were taking screen shots of their tv to show that they're enjoying some d*** channels should as well post pics of what they're enjoying now cool. We tend to insult people who express contrary views to openly discussing such stuffs here. The lessons are there for everyone to learn.
People still watch football at home, but rules has changed.

I watched everything football from EPL, Bundesliga, Liga BBVA and I ended my day with Milan vs Juventus.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2014
jahstech:

Normal, he makes make, it is inevitable but am waiting till when he is arrested, Lemmy runs a website and not a blog, the site is lemmymorgam.com and not .blog, to what end are you gathering all this info? To tell us that you are doing it for the good of NL owner? No worry, dey run your one man show, when you come here na only you dey the thread we go know whether NL dey progress with your rubbish views/ideas or not....
After taking my time to explain to you, in order to educate you, you chose to remain ignorant and then insult. OK if you're not satisfied you can close your account and go register with lemmymorgan. By posting here shows you can't do without this place
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2014
jahstech:
Be educated my guy. What is a blog? Find the meaning of it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2014
Please no body should insult anyone here I beg

Lemmy is just a person who observe things and throw it open for individual view although he can make mistake at time but he is improving on observing dongle iks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.