Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413725 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Qsat is in epilepsy state but not dead
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jahstech: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Be educated my guy. What is a blog? Find the meaning of it.

Oga O-KNOWS, show yourself cos you know everything, i know the clear difference between a blog and a site cos i own a blog and i know how it works, i have been using these things more than you knw my guy, so no fool yourself here.
when you run a site, you have the previlege of getting an email that is customized along with the site, if you have dealt with Lemmy b4 you wont be talking trash, so close your bucket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2014
jahstech:

Oga O-KNOWS, show yourself cos you know everything, i know the clear difference between a blog and a site cos i own a blog and i know how it works, i have been using these things more than you knw my guy, so no fool yourself here.
when you run a site, you have the previlege of getting an email that is customized along with the site, if you have dealt with Lemmy b4 you wont be talking trash, so close your bucket.
You are sure you own a blog and still can't differentiate a blog from a website. Jesus! Please tell me more.
Sorry guys for spamming the thread.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Do you need internet Data plan using 3G modem on TV1 and any of the decoders like qsat?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2014
ATTENTION!!!
Qsat is the course of people mentioning name of channels because if qsat can give us all sport channels as the others in americal n uk are doing believe me nobody will be complaining about where to watch sport or even to mention the channel name but qsat dey Bleep up
Mention of channels name although it does not break the rules in internet law , is only the mentioning of paytv name that break the internet law.
Latest about Qsat at this moment trace music is showing 100 percent stable no freezing no off no blink
Qsat iks user change channel to trace music and see the stability
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Originakalokalo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cctvn and dish is blazing...

Cctvn things.....*winks*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
samflex: Do you need internet Data plan using 3G modem on TV1 and any of the decoders like qsat?
Yes
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lajeo: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
hugman:
Latest about Qsat at this moment trace music is showing 100 percent stable no freezing no off no blink
Qsat iks user change channel to trace music and see the stability
You're breaking the rules already
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trafford(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Davodyguy thanks for this new thread... Jahstec n hugman destroyed qsat forum... Thesame qsat hav used for almost a year with no issue has now bcome something rlse. I said it earlier but some were criticising me, saying DS** has their own qsat... they'll upgrade n Qsat team will do same, you'll come here n tell them your qsat is blazing.. D*** will upgrade n d process continues... Ask yourself when was the last time, the rest of qsat decoders apart of q23... it is also frustrating to d Chinese so don't blame them if your box has gone into extinction... If you need any help from anyone here... ask d person to giv u his person email to discuss whateva u want to. Yes nairaland is not the only place where it is being discussed but the truth is nairaland is the biggest social community website in Africa. Whatever you're looking for, you'll get it here hence everybody tends to come here in search for info...
The lessons have been learnt, we should all learn to be discreet... Anyone mentioning any paid tv channel here should be banned immediately and the post deleted...
Thank y'all and happy sunday

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Satguru: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
jahstech:

Normal, he makes make, it is inevitable but am waiting till when he is arrested, Lemmy runs a website and not a blog, the site is lemmymorgam.com and not .blog, to what end are you gathering all this info? To tell us that you are doing it for the good of NL owner? No worry, dey run your one man show, when you come here na only you dey the thread we go know whether NL dey progress with your rubbish views/ideas or not....
U must be one of those who detest pretence,nonsense, SHOW BODY and OVER SABY.
U MUST BE A MAN OF GOD.
HAPPY FREEDOM DAY
REMAIN BLESSED
AMEN
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Yes

thanks man, which of the internet plan would you recommend?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
lajeo:
You are very very stupid you cut out a portion of my message for propaganda abi? You are just telling us how stupid you are
Nonsense
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Trafford: Davodyguy thanks for this new thread... Jahstec n hugman destroyed qsat forum... Thesame qsat hav used for almost a year with no issue has now bcome something rlse. I said it earlier but some were criticising me, saying DS** has their own qsat... they'll upgrade n Qsat team will do same, you'll come here n tell them your qsat is blazing.. D*** will upgrade n d process continues... Ask yourself when was the last time, the rest of qsat decoders apart of q23... it is also frustrating to d Chinese so don't blame them if your box has gone into extinction... If you need any help from anyone here... ask d person to giv u his person email to discuss whateva u want to. Yes nairaland is not the only place where it is being discussed but the truth is nairaland is the biggest social community website in Africa. Whatever you're looking for, you'll get it here hence everybody tends to come here in search for info...
The lessons have been learnt, we should all learn to be discreet... Anyone mentioning any paid tv channel here should be banned immediately and the post deleted...
Thank y'all and happy sunday
Your stupidity is in the highest level you don't even take time to read my full message
Na fool dey worry you
Woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by frankam: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Africa and insult chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by frankam: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
hmmm...
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Clakyvip: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Na wa o...Simple rules and respect.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
samflex:

thanks man, which of the internet plan would you recommend?
Mtn 250mb for 400 or
Etisalat 250mb for 500
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Mtn 250mb for 400 or
Etisalat 250mb for 500

thanks bro, thought mtn 250mb was 1k?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
samflex:

thanks bro, thought mtn 250mb was 1k?
Yes regular data is 250mb for 1000 but through reseller plan, you get it for 400 for 30 days. See link http://ofabo.com/2014/07/15/get-1gb-for-n1000-for-mtn-and-etisalat-data-plans/
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lajeo: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
hugman:
You are very very stupid you cut out a portion of my message for propaganda abi? You are just telling us how stupid you are
Nonsense
You young man are the one who is very silly. You were asked not to mention pay TV channel names here and after flaunting the rules, you talk about silliness? And you have the guts to insult your father?
Mod please do the needful and ban this miscreant.

3 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tonyaj: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
pls my Oga, am unable to view multitv channels on my Qsat. is dis general on not. thx
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kayfuture: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Awon ALAGBAARA PO GAN NI THREAD YI... Everyone just flaunt hin muscle for here... bunch of adult kids!

3 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tonyaj: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=davodyguy]

pls my Oga, am unable to view multitv channels on my Qsat. is dis general on not. thx
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
lajeo:
Don't worry. We have the support of the mod to deal with nuisance. Just click on the report button and the mod will ban them. We specifically said no mentioning of channel names but that ignorant kid has flouted that rule

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Yes regular data is 250mb for 1000 but through reseller plan, you get it for 400 for 30 days. See link http://ofabo.com/2014/07/15/get-1gb-for-n1000-for-mtn-and-etisalat-data-plans/

thanks for your time bro, well appreciated
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tonyaj: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
davodyguy: Don't worry. We have the support of the mod to deal with nuisance. Just click on the report button and the mod will ban them. We specifically said no mentioning of channel names but that ignorant kid has flouted that rule

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
You are sure you own a blog and still can't differentiate a blog from a website. Jesus! Please tell me more.
Sorry guys for spamming the thread.
Emma, please let these ignorant folks be. They're still pained that the old Qsat thread was locked. This guy knows nothing about a blog and a website. I remember speaking to Lemmy on why his 'site' can't be updated instantly after each comment like we have on Nairaland, Facebook, or any of the newspapers website, he simply admitted that it can't be possible on a mobile run blog like his, hence all comments made will have to pass through Lemmy for approvals, which is why his site is slow in updating.

We're not running anyone down, but we have to educate the ignorant amongst us.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
tonyaj:

What's the signal strength? we have quality and signal meter bar
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tonyaj: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
davodyguy: What's the signal strength? we have quality and signal meter bar

SIGNAL: 10
QUALITY: 0
and writing BAD SIGNAL
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
tonyaj:

SIGNAL: 10
QUALITY: 0
and writing BAD SIGNAL
dish, LNB problem. get signal up to at least 40% first. Check that cable is titly fixed to the lnb and that the dish or lnb didn't shift position. Such is not uncommon
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Originakalokalo: Cctvn and dish is blazing...

Cctvn things.....*winks*
lol

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lordbaron: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Peace ooooo no need of cursing each other if someone posts trash de modify button is dia to help make things suit de thread rules we must not go around raining curses on each other since some people won't understand by coding at least allowing uncoded language for few minutes and delete de post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.