Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413744 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by rahsumt(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls guys I want to buy 1.3 meter dish I have want to oshodi and alaba they did not have it, they only have 1.8 meter and that is too big for me anybody that have it in the house pls contact me I leave in Lagos (ilasa )mushin.. lagos pls
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by goalburner(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
davodyguy: dish, LNB problem. get signal up to at least 40% first. Check that cable is titly fixed to the lnb and that the dish or lnb didn't shift position. Such is not uncommon

Mr Davido, I av one simple question to ask you.
why did you cook up with the mod to close the qsat thread?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2014
goalburner:

ask him oooooo

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guente02(m): 1:24am On Sep 22, 2014
The KYC (know your customer) policy introduced by CBN in banks has made everyone traceable. The prominent method of payment is via bank transfers so tracking anyone who sells pirated paytv devices stand a chance to be jailed prolly for life unlike abroad where there is a coded mode of payment which I believe coded guys understand.
Abroad, a Paytv usually decrypted via different iks servers unlike here where we have just two (i believe) and if u add the fact that an iks server operator does not openly disclose is identity and operates under his basement the chances of nabbing him is quite slim compared to Nigeria wey we sabi run mouth.
I use orton x403p HD box and running cccam on AD* on 7w for free. I'll patronize **1 when the heat has reduced because congestion is giving dem issues from the look of things . No one can deceive me and im not saying im the wisest either.
Let's use our brain and reduce the way we run our mouth coz its affecting servers some where in the world lol.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ishe25(m): 5:44am On Sep 22, 2014
rahsumt: Pls guys I want to buy 1.3 meter dish I have want to oshodi and alaba they did not have it, they only have 1.8 meter and that is too big for me anybody that have it in the house pls contact me I leave in Lagos (ilasa )mushin.. lagos pls
One is in Ibadan if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by missmekoow: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2014
jahstech:

Oga O-KNOWS, show yourself cos you know everything, i know the clear difference between a blog and a site cos i own a blog and i know how it works, i have been using these things more than you knw my guy, so no fool yourself here.
when you run a site, you have the previlege of getting an email that is customized along with the site, if you have dealt with Lemmy b4 you wont be talking trash, so close your bucket.

Jahstech I beg... lemmes site is a big blogging site..... if u r a web developer like myself u will noe.... even twitter-facebook is a type of blog.... lemme uses either wordpress or googles blogger for his site.... the framework of his site makes it a blog .. ei by recently post, archive and a comment section beneath every post of him ,... he has even stated in his about author section that he is a fun blogger..... don't be confused about his customised domain name.... is the only thing he has paid for aside maybe his theme... thank U..
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2014
September 20 has come and gone. i hope qsat will come back.

@Davidoguy, which account can i load on my qsat and how reliable is the account. i need to enjoy my FTA decoder.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2014
rahsumt: Pls guys I want to buy 1.3 meter dish I have want to oshodi and alaba they did not have it, they only have 1.8 meter and that is too big for me anybody that have it in the house pls contact me I leave in Lagos (ilasa )mushin.. lagos pls
Send me a mail
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by frankam: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2014
if u need TV1 account in Ghana call this number +233246997399
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Satguru: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2014
goalburner:

One of those many QUESTIONS he owns POSTERITY
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Satguru: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2014
Satguru:
One of those many QUESTIONS he owns POSTERITY
ALL I KNOW IS THAT U CAN NEVER CHEAT NATURE WITH UR ONE MAN,ARCHAIC IDEOLOGY NO MATTER THE NO. OF UR IGNORANT SUPPORTERS.
Where is Muammar Gaddafi?
Where is Osama bin Laden Etc?
They have all gone with their one man, ARCHAIC, AUTHORITATIVE ideology.
It is a matter of time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ewosk: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2014
davodyguy: Like i said I have Strong, Esat, Qsat, Speed S1 HD, etc, but i wouldn't come here to say it opens this or that, cos its not allowed. Malix and others sell all decoders that supports IKS and FTA.

Mayb am gettin d idea dis davo is tryin to promote...it is ok for u to steal bt dont get caught abi....circumvent as much as possible bt dont publicise it...like eating alone...u can watch premium tv illegally but dont tell others here how u do it......

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by francj: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
frankam: if u need TV1 account in Ghana call this number +233246997399

is it blazing now?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
francj:

is it blazing now?

someone should answer this
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by francj: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
k
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by rahsumt(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Malix:
Send me a mail

This email. ake197477@yahoo.co.uk I will waiting for ur reply sir
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by frankam: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
francj:

is it blazing now?

blazing
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by frankam: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
francj:

is it blazing now?

why is urs not blazing
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by francj: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
frankam:

why is urs not blazing

it has resumed it was the netwotk

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by soochukwu(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
What is Blazing and how did you come about it
frankam:

blazing
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by frankam: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
soochukwu: What is Blazing and how did you come about it

Please read through the post before asking questions

TV1 account is blazing
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by soochukwu(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Please if you don't' have an answer to my question you must not respond.I don't have to read through post before I ask a question!
frankam:

Please read through the post before asking questions

TV1 account is blazing
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
francj:

it has resumed it was the netwotk

which network?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by frankam: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
samflex:

which network?

mtn and voda in Ghana
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Qsat team has not been working on the server for the past week ,situation in qsat remain the same
Qsat should do something for africa because africa can not be fool forever.
For one week now nobody is buying iks dongle business is going down
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
If u r still havin issues wit ur qsat send me a mail: malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
hugman: Qsat team has not been working on the server for the past week ,situation in qsat remain the same
Qsat should do something for africa because africa can not be fool forever.
For one week now nobody is buying iks dongle business is going down

Obviously we know that's why u are most pained, don't worry, there are other bizness's out there that can equally pay well. At least before this bizness people have been doing pretty well. Don't give up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by gambus007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Malix: If u r still havin issues wit ur qsat send me a mail
ur email sir or anyother way of contacting u,whatzapp nd co?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Trueigbo: September 20 has come and gone. i hope qsat will come back.

@Davidoguy, which account can i load on my qsat and how reliable is the account. i need to enjoy my FTA decoder.

pls answer me
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by olaidey007: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Malix: If u r still havin issues wit ur qsat send me a mail
. Am using QSAT 11G not showing at the moment especially the SS CHANNEL, so pls what's the way out, my CODE is 55, u can drop ur email or phone number. Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
olaidey007: . Am using QSAT 11G not showing at the moment especially the siren siren CHANNEL, so pls what's the way out, my CODE is 55, u can drop ur email or phone number. Thanks

modified...oops shocked
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

modified...oops shocked
Correct guy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.