Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (414667 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by opare7: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
sleep
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eazeee:
my A PLUS has not been working 4 more than 1 week now.pls help cos i hav tried mtn, etisalat n airtel but still scramble channel
Working Accounts as at 16:00 GMT+1 25/01/15 any Tv1 and Az

A word is enough for the wise

Az =N5k for 6 months
TV1= N5k for 3 months
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
A quick question

There are couple of terrestrial TV stations receivable in Lagos and some southwest states. Stations like
AIT, Silver Bird, Channels, Galaxy TV, MITV, ONTV, OGTV and the likes.

I'm particular about TVContinental. apart from being on Star times, is TVC on Multi choice banquet?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
davodyguy:
A quick question

There are couple of terrestrial TV stations receivable in Lagos and some southwest states. Stations like
AIT, Silver Bird, Channels, Galaxy TV, MITV, ONTV, OGTV and the likes.

I'm particular about TVContinental. apart from being on Star times, is TVC on Multi choice banquet?
No
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

No
Wow

That's serious. TV continental is really making waves. I have it on terrestrial TV with my UHF antenna.

Can't wait for the switch from analogue to digital broadcasting of our local channels
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
davodyguy:
Wow

That's serious. TV continental is really making waves. I have it on terrestrial TV with my UHF antenna.

Can't wait for the switch from analogue to digital broadcasting of our local channels
Its available on Eutelsat 16 degree east with this tp
11294 H 45000 just below Amos 5 (Daarsat Position-AIT) 17 east
http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-16A.html
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Its available on Eutelsat 16 degree east with this tp
11294 H 45000 just below Amos 5 (Daarsat Position-AIT) 17 east
http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-16A.html
which package? I hope 90cm will do the magic like RDV, STV2 are also there. it used to be w3c in the days of TV Malagasc
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
davodyguy:
which package? I hope 90cm will do the magic like RDV, STV2 are also there. it used to be w3c in the days of TV Malagasc
Yes of course
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by slim00: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2015
My 13G stop working yesterday. Any news or update pls?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
slim00:
My 13G stop working yesterday. Any news or update pls?
Sorry bro, i meant no bad blood. Go for Tv1 Cccam or Azsky dongle, Davodguy just posted the prices up here. No one would answer ur question here. Qsat is dead! Enough of these qsat is off questions..... Sorry if i'm rough.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by shuttle35gh: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Who said Qsat is dead? You are wrong. Ask your friends. Maybe, its only some Qsat decoders as you know it. The decoder is worth its name- Queen of Satellites.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Binsule(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
my Queen just stoped since 10:15pm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
all accts for ur qsat available nw.send me a mail if u need any
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Binsule(m): 4:40am On Jan 27, 2015
my queen stoped yesterday night,,,, is this general?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by pek(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2015
davodyguy:
guy where you comot go since?
bros, I full ground. just trying to put body and soul together.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by shuttle35gh: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Queen still performing.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kckani: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yes thanks bro...Queen is still performing and it remain the best, it some jobless money mongers that won't realise some things can be free and stop complicating life for nigeria realising it's not everything you can turn to making money. it's Nigerians that turn queen to this account package and they won't stop,which they are already chattering.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jokers full this thread. It is not a must to comment, my people.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
^^^^No one is forcing anyone to buy any product
Nothing wrong in Advising on working accounts. This would even save them from HBP of 'is it working'
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by LSBLeaky(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please house, What Brand $ Model of Wi-Fi dongle can I use with Qsat 23g
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davokam: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
LSBLeaky:
Please house, What Brand $ Model of Wi-Fi dongle can I use with Qsat 23g

please when it comes to WiFi connection it is advisable that you don't buy a WiFi from a computer store. most of the once they have are not compatible with the Qsat. I have a WiFi that works well with my queen but have forgotten its name. it is advisable you go to where the decoders are sold I believe you will get the right one there. I will search for the name the brand and the model and get back to you. or you can call me on 08030921058.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davokam: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2015
kckani:
Yes thanks bro...Queen is still performing and it remain the best, it some jobless money mongers that won't realise some things can be free and stop complicating life for nigeria realising it's not everything you can turn to making money. it's Nigerians that turn queen to this account package and they won't stop,which they are already chattering.

it is quite obvious that you don't understand a lot about dongles. Qsat is a beautiful decoder and for me the best FTA decoder but the problem is that the account that comes together with it is obsolete (avartacam) and since they don't want to move with the trend of change we will get a better account and still use their decoder. and please mind the choice of your word no one is jobless.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2015
davokam:

it is quite obvious that you don't understand a lot about dongles. Qsat is a beautiful decoder and for me the best FTA decoder but the problem is that the account that comes together with it is obsolete (avartacam) and since they don't want to move with the trend of change we will get a better account and still use their decoder. and please mind the choice of your word no one is jobless.
I got ur back, broda!
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by brat4222(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
My Avatarcam acct just expired. How much do i get a 1 yr acct? who sells?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davokam: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
brat4222:

Are you really sure that you want to still get the avartacam account or an account that works well with your decoder. All the same contact me at davopapa4real@gmail.com or 08030921058
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by shuttle35gh: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
iOga, get the man what he wants. That is business now.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2015
brat4222:
if u need 6mnths avatarcam u can send me a mail
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by LSBLeaky(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Please can anybody help with free streaming links I can use on my Qsat 23g
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by SaintMidas(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
from my experience, it is better to attach AZ dongle to qsat instead of buying cccam accoun or any account. cccam can ban ur account for no reason. I can easily do a pint-to-pin rs232 that work with qsat. If you are in abuja i can always helpl 08056156579
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davokam: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
SaintMidas:
from my experience, it is better to attach AZ dongle to qsat instead of buying cccam accoun or any account. cccam can ban ur account for no reason. I can easily do a pint-to-pin rs232 that work with qsat. If you are in abuja i can always helpl 08056156579

My friend I know where you are coming from. point of correction cccam cannot ban anybody's account. What they did was to clearly show which one is for 3 months and 6 months. They did away with the formal accounts when they know that all those accounts have expired before introducing the new accounts. pls don't misinform anybody only say what you are very sure of.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
davokam:

My friend I know where you are coming from. point of correction cccam cannot ban anybody's account. What they did was to clearly show which one is for 3 months and 6 months. They did away with the formal accounts when they know that all those accounts have expired before introducing the new accounts. pls don't misinform anybody only say what you are very sure of.
Good point. I have been using cccam since June last year and no ban whatsoever. You are only banned if you do double log-in
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by bestcam: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
C: aonecam.zapto.org 31000 bestcam bestcam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.