Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (415698 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
davodyguy:
dead in my house. Red and yellow dead in my house only lemon and green works here
Try another network though dont have az with me again. Someone took mine but may acquire later.
Comments said it is working now http://www.9jatc.com/t9458p1020-x-trem-x-man-azsky-dogs#443978
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Talibanis:

Have u confirmed if this particular patch works well with TV1 and other Azsky's such as G1?
I advise most people to avoid srt if you want to enjoy cccam. Its software is optimised for fta and not dongles. To enjoy dongles, you need a decoder with a sunplus chipset like qsat, esat, mini x4, digisat HD, etc or anything like an android box or a linux box like dreambox
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kd10: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2015
@Emmaachile Thanks a lot Sir ,Pls have u unzipped it already ?Waiting for your response .Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 6:07am On Feb 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

I advise most people to avoid srt if you want to enjoy cccam. Its software is optimised for fta and not dongles. To enjoy dongles, you need a decoder with a sunplus chipset like qsat, esat, mini x4, digisat HD, etc or anything like an android box or a linux box like dreambox
Hello Sir, dreambox doesn't work with dongles

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Talibanis:

Hello Sir, dreambox doesn't work with dongles
It works but through card sharing.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2015
kd10:
@Emmaachile Thanks a lot Sir ,Pls have u unzipped it already ?Waiting for your response .Thanks
Yes just copy and run on decoder
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

It works but through card sharing.
Bro, I still want to reiterate the known fact that Dreambox DOESN'T WORK with dongles. Cross check ur facts well and get back to me!

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

This is so true. use strong with only Az. SRT and AZ, marriage made since 1800
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Talibanis:

Bro, I still want to reiterate the known fact that Dreambox DOESN'T WORK with dongles. Cross check ur facts well and get back to me!
What do you refer to as dongle? I mean running cccam, newcamd, using sks device like azsky, etc.
The Linux box runs all of these except sks devices.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

What do you refer to as dongle? I mean running cccam, newcamd, using sks device like azsky, etc.
The Linux box runs all of these except sks devices.
U are getting it all wrong bro. I quote from Wikipedia "A dongle is a small piece of hardware that attaches to a computer, TV, or other electronic device in order to enable additional functions such as copy protection, audio, video, games, data, or other services. These services are available only when the dongle is attached."
In the digital satellite world dongles refer to the very common digital key sharing devices such as microbox, "avatar", Azsky box, A+ etc which we all know. Some of these are SKS (satellite key sharing like the good old avatar box) while some are Gprs IKS like the Azsky boxes.
Cccam, Newcamd, Oscam and Mgcamd IKS protocols definitely works with Dreambox because that's majorly what they were made for, however they are not dongles. So u cannot tell me that Azsky works with Dreambox. I hope u get the briefing.

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Talibanis:

U are getting it all wrong bro. I quote from Wikipedia "A dongle is a small piece of hardware that attaches to a computer, TV, or other electronic device in order to enable additional functions such as copy protection, audio, video, games, data, or other services. These services are available only when the dongle is attached."
In the digital satellite world dongles refer to the very common digital key sharing devices such as microbox, "avatar", Azsky box, A+ etc which we all know. Some of these are SKS (satellite key sharing like the good old avatar box) while some are Gprs IKS like the Azsky boxes.
Cccam, Newcamd, Oscam and Mgcamd IKS protocols definitely works with Dreambox because that's majorly what they were made for, however they are not dongles. So u cannot tell me that Azsky works with Dreambox. I hope u get the briefing.
Mr Taliban, this is unnecessary and I had said earlier a Linux box runs those protocols except sks devices. It's just a post above on the page.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Mr Taliban, this is unnecessary and I had said earlier a Linux box runs those protocols except sks devices. It's just a post above on the page.
My dear it becomes very necessary when u said our usual dongles works on Dreambox which is not true. Ur information will make the misinformed to go and purchase a Dreambox and knowing the fact these boxes don't come cheap the buyer will be highly disapointmented and be pissed with the provider of the information which happens to be u.
So bro, proper relay of vital information is critical and key in an open social forum such as this. There's no harm in admitting u were wrong initially. It only shows maturity.

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
davodyguy:
dead in my house. Red and yellow dead in my house only lemon and green works here
How far the az?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Talibanis:

My dear it becomes very necessary when u said our usual dongles works on Dreambox which is not true. Ur information will make the misinformed to go and purchase a Dreambox and knowing the fact these boxes don't come cheap the buyer will be highly disapointmented and be pissed with the provider of the information which happens to be u.
So bro, proper relay of vital information is critical and key in an open social forum such as this. There's no harm in admitting u were wrong initially. It only shows maturity.
Hahaha
Thanks for your concern. Come to think of it, nobody will buy a dreambox and not know it's use. Dreambox like other Linux boxes are no more costly.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

How far the az?
still not working

tried all ways no one worked
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Emperor2014: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Queen no work o
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
davodyguy:
still not working

tried all ways no one worked
Do you know how to check expiry? Using a desktop pc or a laptop with r232 cable?
It is possible it is expired.
Are your lights all red and stable?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by macbeyland(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Emperor2014:
Queen no work o
normal S3 working
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Do you know how to check expiry? Using a desktop pc or a laptop with r232 cable?
It is possible it is expired.
Are your lights all red and stable?
light are OK. Green and yellow

it starts with the double red, later the first one changes to yellow, whilst the second one moves from red to green

yellow and green blinks normally as they should

my cccam is also down now
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
the two lights are not blinking. they are permanently on

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
You need data not credit on the green line
dial *244*1# then *330*1# and *228# after 5 mins
What is the result?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha
Thanks for your concern. Come to think of it, nobody will buy a dreambox and not know it's use. Dreambox like other Linux boxes are no more costly.
Hmmm....u still don't get it do u shocked? Well it's really true some concrete nails ain't that concrete afterall. undecided

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kd10: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
@=EMMAACHILE Sir thanks for Software I have downloaded it , Update After the download (1) the two lights one is green & permanently stable , the second one is also green but blinking Normal but no pictures still & I notice when ever I change to another channel that blinking green light will turn yellow then return back to green within secounds some time it turns yellow on its own & returns to green still blinking but no pictures yet , pls did I get it right? Meanwhile at the Menu/option I input Dongle 1.Pls am waiting for your response Sir. Thanks.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2015
kd10:
@=EMMAACHILE Sir thanks for Software I have downloaded it , Update After the download (1) the two lights one is green & permanently stable , the second one is also green but blinking Normal but no pictures still & I notice when ever I change to another channel that blinking green light will turn yellow then return back to green within secounds some time it turns yellow on its own & returns to green still blinking but no pictures yet , pls did I get it right? Meanwhile at the Menu/option I input Dongle 1.Pls am waiting for your response Sir. Thanks.
Seems some az box are down.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kd10: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
@=EMMAACHILE OK sir just want to know from you & other members if what I have done is the right connection base on the light indicators i explain above so that I will be rest assured when the System is back then am good to go.Thanks to every response in advance.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
kd10:
@=EMMAACHILE OK sir just want to know from you & other members if what I have done is the right connection base on the light indicators i explain above so that I will be rest assured when the System is back then am good to go.Thanks to every response in advance.
Everything is ok
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by covenantfaith5u(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
House, tv1 account connected but don't open channels .. It started around 1:pm this afternoon. Can anyone confirm
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by CircleOfWilis: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Qsat is down

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
covenantfaith5u:
House, tv1 account connected but don't open channels .. It started around 1:pm this afternoon. Can anyone confirm
same everywhere you go
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
bless jah

my Az is back
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
kd10:
Check your az
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by covenantfaith5u(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
House, is tv1 on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.