Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (415643 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
covenantfaith5u:
House, is tv1 on?
No
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by badaru1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha
Thanks for your concern. Come to think of it, nobody will buy a dreambox and not know it's use. Dreambox like other Linux boxes are no more costly.

Original dreambox is still costly bro. Full Linux decoders still carry the day when it comes to card sharing things
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
badaru1:

Original dreambox is still costly bro. Full Linux decoders still carry the day when it comes to card sharing things
Depends on your definition of costly
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/the-latest-model-dreambox-800-hd_60019256928.html
My small mini x4 receiver almost cost the same as the one in the link.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by LSBLeaky(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
is d queen back?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by LSBLeaky(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
how much is AZ now and which model is preferable?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by badaru1(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Depends on your definition of costly
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/the-latest-model-dreambox-800-hd_60019256928.html
My small mini x4 receiver almost cost the same as the one in the link.

That is clone guy, you can not put original images on that box, they are Chinese made. Look at the price of German original Dreambox here
http://satstore.co.uk/Dreambox-DM500HD-V2
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2015
badaru1:

That is clone guy, you can not put original images on that box, they are Chinese made. Look at the price of German original Dreambox here
http://satstore.co.uk/Dreambox-DM500HD-V2
The UK price is a ripoff. Alibaba has the lowest prices for receivers. How do you know it is a clone? We learn everyday
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by viazi: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

The UK price is a ripoff. Alibaba has the lowest prices for receivers. How do you know it is a clone? We learn everyday
@ Emmachile,
Those dream boxes U are seeing on Alibaba and other Chinese websites are the Chinese clones of the original dreamboxes,what Badaru1 posted above is the correct position. The original dream box is very expensive. Also note that Badaru1 is among the few that started the FTA in Nigeria and on the internet many years back, he is a guru, the grand father . U will see his posts in season 1 of FTA.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2015
I met a German technical guy at Ajaokuta working with simens during the construction of the Geregu power plant in 2013.
He was using a vu+ solo decoder with full sky UK and German channels. He had a 5m dish.
He told me he bought the decoder for about 180 us dollars back in 2013.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by badaru1(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
I met a German technical guy at Ajaokuta working with simens during the construction of the Geregu power plant in 2013.
He was using a vu+ solo decoder with full sky UK and German channels. He had a 5m dish.
He told me he bought the decoder for about 180 us dollars back in 2013.

That VU+ is clone, the danger of buying clone is, you are not at liberty to upgrade with all the softwares, most at time the original software must be patched before you can use it or else you brick the decoder. For educational purpose these are the pictorial difference between original and clone DM800: http://wiki.blue-panel.com/index.php/Differences_from_DM800_HD_PVR_to_Cloneboxes
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chief Badaru has decided to visit us on this thread
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
I basically had to stop commenting on this Dreambox issue because my intent was to proper educate and re-direct the fella but it seems as though he knew too much and was so adamant on his thoughts and preconceived ideas on the Dreambox concept. Thank God more enlightened men came up boldly to further address and buttress the truth. Thanks guys, we learn everyday but some vehemently chooses not to!
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin cheesy grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by popsamblue(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
una get mouth for here sha...different things....but for me....im sticking inside my shell until it can no longer contain me....#azsky.... grin grin grin....just saying....
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by XVIER(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2015
If una like make una use zsky, a+, wt, gtond, aone, sleep. Speed...... All I know is I aint gonna change my qsat #teamqsat.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by covenantfaith5u(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Where are the gurus that says that tv1 is stable? Well, I can,t see tv1 on since three days. Any news?

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by DMerciful(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pls what's happenning to d queen.....needed to go to England today o....any help?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by XVIER(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
the truth is no account is reliable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Mackie1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gurus in the house
priced these items
1. q26g with 6 months 16k
2. azsky box with 7 months 7k plus 7h for q23g cable cos i have a 23g decoder
3. azsky account 3k for 7 months
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mackie1:
Gurus in the house
priced these items
1. q26g with 6 months 16k
2. azsky box with 7 months 7k plus 7h for q23g cable cos i have a 23g decoder
3. azsky account 3k for 7 months
Dont buy Q26g
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Test account on cccam

a1star.selfip.net
Port=20810
User: test114
Password: p172m5

a1star.selfip.net
Port=20810
User: test115
Password: 91kfs3

a1star.selfip.net
Port=20810
User: test116
Password: 4aemqz
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by covenantfaith5u(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Is this cccam test account is for everyone that want to test?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by LSBLeaky(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
I have a AZsky G1 gprs adapter, it works but keeps fluctuating. do I need to upgrade it? and how?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by covenantfaith5u(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
How long this test account will last?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by LSBLeaky(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
my neighbors AZsky G1 Super gprs is working perfect even on my decoders. Even all his channels r showing while mine is only showing those on Horizontal polarity
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
covenantfaith5u:
How long this test account will last?
Only today

Try super Sanusi 3ni tp 12206 h 27500
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
covenantfaith5u:
Is this cccam test account is for everyone that want to test?
Yes
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
LSBLeaky:
my neighbors AZsky G1 Super gprs is working perfect even on my decoders. Even all his channels r showing while mine is only showing those on Horizontal polarity
Are you on the same network?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
is Tv1 back?

mine showing disconnected
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davit: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
Test account on cccam

a1star.selfip.net
Port=20810
User: test114
Password: p172m5

a1star.selfip.net
Port=20810
User: test115
Password: 91kfs3

a1star.selfip.net
Port=20810
User: test116
Password: 4aemqz
None of the accounts works. They keep showing disconnected at intervals. Thanks all the same!
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
davit:

None of the accounts works. They keep showing disconnected at intervals. Thanks all the same!
OK. It's very busy with many people on it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by LSBLeaky(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Are you on the same network?
Yes same network, is there a way to upgrade d dongle? cos d account is active

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.