Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

• B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / • B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential (816 Views)

Video Of OAU Students Protest Against President Jonathan Emerges / President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

• B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential by cwitch: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
• B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate.

The Leadership and Governors of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has unanimously adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as their presidential candidate in the February 14, 2015 election.

The party agreed on this in principle, as they claimed that no member of the party as at today has the chance to beat the opposition than President Jonathan.
They added that their main motive agreeing to Re-Elect President Goodluck Jonathan is to keep the PDP united as the party confronts the opposition in 2015.

One of the rumoured aspirants, Governor Sule Lamido's ambition has been shelved as the party believes that the Jigawa state chief executive has little chance against any of the APC Northern aspiring presidential candidates.
Party secretariat claimed that the governors baggage will ultimately undermine his chances at the polls.

PDP believes that President Goodluck Jonathan strategically delayed the date announcing date for his intention to run for the position of the President of Nigeria. - Hope For Nigeria.
-------------------------------------------------
Will you vote for him?......
Re: • B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential by nickxtra(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Source
Re: • B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential by maslong(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin cool yes I will vote for him, who can stand befor a moving buldozer not even the like of bhari the haters of democracy can with stand him.GEJ till 2019.
Re: • B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential by size38: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na them sabi. For me, I won't waste my precious vote for GEJ again. GEJ is a complete waste of time. Infact, GEJ is a waste product

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Visit Lagos And Empty Seat Await Him.. Do You See Anybody / Preisdent Jonathan List Out His Achievements Ahead Of 2015 Elections / Beheaded By BH: Tribute To Wing Commander Chimda Hedima 1975 - 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.