Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC (7314 Views)

Agbakoba Sues Army Over 12 Soldiers’ Conviction / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by lagcity(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: I am appalled that there's no yoruba amongst them.

Yoruba have common sense. You ppl are learners. grin

4 Likes

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ina wallai ratundillah alliahlihu
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by 0955eb027(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
macpetrus: Under the Uniform code of Military Justice, Mutiny is punishable by death. This is the standard punishment everywhere.. Sad One for the family...
If GOD were to be dis CRUEL, what would remain of Earth?
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by obenze: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gboliwe: Thank God there is a higher authority to look into this.
Those men do NOT deserve to die, at least, not now. Life sentence, maybe. But definitely, not execution.

Anyay, I trust Jonathan.
one die de no go die.y must de be killed?why has d military authority refuse to bring de then G.O.C to book?killing dem is to worsen de situation
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by obenze: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
macpetrus: Under the Uniform code of Military Justice, Mutiny is punishable by death. This is the standard punishment everywhere.. Sad One for the family...
u ar very stupid
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by obenze: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
barcanista: Here comes the Bigots
he is nt a bigot rather u ar a bigot
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
obenze: he is nt a bigot rather u ar a bigot
k
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by 0955eb027(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by 0955eb027(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
May GOD help u... Alao Samuel is a yoruba name... Dnt knw wat u want to gain from seeing a yoruba name dere sef...
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by tunde705(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Because Yorubas don't get involved in MUTINY... Does that answer your question?

Anofia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
tunde705: Because Yorubas don't get involved in MUTINY... Does that answer your question?

Anofia!!!

Why is that? Fear? Genetic cowardice?

PS. It's spelled Anuofia.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by tunde705(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Why is that? Fear? Genetic cowardice?

PS. It's spelled Anuofia.
Hmmm... I will prefer to call it loyalty. Yoruba people are loyal to the core; people sometimes mistake it for fear or cowardice...

YOU HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED, BOY!

1 Like

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by PenSniper: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014

Yes, point out a single fellow in Nigeria who is not a tribal, regional or religious bigot. In a sane clime, the so-called GOC sellout will never go free. Those soldiers were not insane to have acted the way they did without genuine reason. That the officer corps of the army are compromised on the BH issue is no longer a secret. It was serious enough for American officials to refuse to share intelligence with them. We dont belong to your class of people - HYPOCRITES.

2 Likes

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by EbiR(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Graphic pics ( viewers discretion advised ) the family that was killed by generator fumes: source for more pics

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/gossiptwistblog_95.html

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by susanbussy(f): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Our so called leaders did worst than this......
I don't ever support killing for any reason life sentence is okay at most.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by achi4u(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Do not kill them abeg
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by zicoraads: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ojuoluwani...why is the 'shooting' part of the thread in quote? Didn't they shoot at their GOC? These guys took an oath before putting on that uniform. They knew the penalty of their action before doing it. If they were not satisfied with their condition of service, they should have left.

They should face the consequence of their actions. The military's core value is discipline and no matter what happens, we cannot loose that. Letting them go would set a very bad precedent. They should have thought of their families before embarking on a senseless exercise.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by AK481(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
most of them sentenced are igbos.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Babaflenjor: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
By the grace of God they will not die. God that free Daniel in lions den will surely set them free

1 Like

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by PointB: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Instead of killing them, arm them to the teeth, drop them behind enemy line, and task them to capture or kill Shekau, with freedom as their reward.

3 Likes

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by macpetrus(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
obenze: u ar very stupid

Same!!
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by MymothersKeeper(f): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
One of the worst thing a soldier can do is involvement in mutiny, in some cases they will lock the marshal up and tell the world that he was kidnapped or drowned and then starve him to death. It is disgusting and this crime is punishable by death because they want soldiers to not even think about it!
what if these ones get promoted tomorrow? and their trooper turn against them how will they feel? I wish they can give them a second chance but this crime is one of the most frowned upon worldwide. I think its the devil sha because no soldier in their right mind should behave this way, Sorry sad R.I.P.P cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by macpetrus(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
0955eb027:
If GOD were to be dis CRUEL, what would remain of Earth?

Nothing!!!
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by donphilopus: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014

Guy, stop that na. This' not about tribe or religion. Besides, is Alao Samuel not a Yoruba name?!

1 Like

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
10 years coming, we will remember them with regrets in our eyes. Let us be sure that this is what we really want.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by pat077: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2014

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
The law is not merciful. The law is justice. Their action merits the death penalty they received.

Only the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces can temper this justice with mercy. If they have not been executed already, someone needs to contact the President to spare these young men. At worst, lets send them to Sambisa to fight for their lives.

The C-in-C that I know, is a man of mercy.

In case they are executed, may they RIP.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Samuel1402(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
#killbokoharamsparethelifeofoursoldiers#
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by NeuroBoss(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
So nobody is adressing the reasons why they mutinied? If these people are eventually killed, I will shift my sympathy to Boko Haram and will always be happy, a karma kind of, to all misfortunes that befell our inept leaders who think with their anus.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by ehizario2012: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Well, as stated already, under oath and military code, their action deserves death by firing squad. Mutiny is tantamount to coup plotting and the court martial has done the right thing by sentencing them to death at least to discourage future occurrences and maintain military discipline. They have played their part. But since we are in a democratic dispensation, the civilian President can alter their sentence to any degree and I believe he will stop the execution. GEJ is very much aware, I believe, of the negative impact executing the mutineers will have on the political scenery especially with the 2015 looming. I can only hope they are spared the axe.

1 Like

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Pennywise(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
People have to understand that the military is not always pretty. It is not always about the uniform and the respect and honor it commands. It has another side to it. And when you sign up for the military, you sign up the whole 9yards.

These 12 people by their action have put the lives of thousands possibly millions in Jeopardy. Many soldiers have paid the supreme price for the country since the BH uprising. Their life isnt worth more than those killed. They are a disgrace to the military in Nigeria and any where. They should be shot and quickly too.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by docsholz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Some peeps are hopeless bigots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Projected To Win With Over 500,000 Votes / Akeredolu Lifts Curfew, Sues For Calm / Security Situation In Enugu Is Under Control - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.