Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC (7315 Views)

Agbakoba Sues Army Over 12 Soldiers’ Conviction / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Chigold101(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
BlackTechnology: Killing them will be counter productive

Discharge them
then they will join terorists. grant them pardon with a promotion.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by tunesoft(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Are u guys seeing d big picture in this..? Mark my words...GEJ will intervene in this issue nd get these guys lower level sentences...looking Good in d face of Nigerians...gaining popularity more amongts the soldiers..notherners..all for political reasons...well, watch it now nd watch it carefully....just my own perspective though
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Do not do d crime if u can't do the time... I'm sure they know the consequence of their actions before going ahead to plot against their commandant..... I wish them well smiley
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Pennywise(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
tunesoft: Are u guys seeing d big picture in this..? Mark my words...GEJ will intervene in this issue nd get these guys lower level sentences...looking Good in d face of Nigerians...gaining popularity more amongts the soldiers..notherners..all for political reasons...well, watch it now nd watch it carefully....just my own perspective though

That is expected to happen. But it wont be the only time GEJ will act in a way that compromises the country's security and integrity.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Bright2(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
I pray GEJ should order for their release,this soldiers made us understood what was going on in the Barack. We still need them,instead of wasting them the military could still deploy them to continue with the war against insurgents in the north .
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by tyty24(f): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
You sound like a brain dead cretin. What's your point. Can you intelligently go trought the list of the 12 convicted and conviniently tell me their tribes by name.you must be blinded by self hate. This sad news should be "shared using quota system abi" your statement is not only stupid but shows you are incapable of human reasoning. You genocidal bigot. User of free MB
AlfaSeltzer: I am appalled that there's no yoruba amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by iconize(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
And what happens to the GOC?
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by BetaBenue(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
What have they done to those that were arrested for bombing and killing innocent Nigerians in the name of politics?
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by kilokeys(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
these guys don't look like they fear death..

there is always a point when u have seen enough bloodshed to fear death..

they dont regret what they did.. i feel it
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by celeron40(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2014
pat077: Can we have d list of those dat were discharge & acquitted. Why is it dat most ppl on dat list are either southerners or christains?
You people are here again with your nonsense.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by pat077: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
celeron40: You people are here again with your nonsense.
pls, don't quote me if u don't any reasonable comment. Park well biko.
Re: Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC by Samuel1402(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
chimoz: 10 years coming, we will remember them with regrets in our eyes. Let us be sure that this is what we really want.
I think that is the right thing to do. May God help Nigeria ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are / SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS / Afenifere, Cupp’s Adoption Won’t Ensure Your Victory – Labour Party Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.