Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. (7019 Views)

Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
PapiWata:

Visit a doctor for your own peace of mind, and get all systems checked out just to be sure.
what you'll learn will shock you tomorrow, this is witch of the highest order.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by PapiWata: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mettal:
what you'll learn will shock you tomorrow, this is witch of the highest order.

I couldn't care less what delusions you face in your life. You sound bogus all the way now for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
PapiWata:

I couldn't care less what delusions you face in your life. You sound bogus all the way now for sure.
replying you its just waste of my time,i think you might be a minor.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
I might educate you by telling you what i found out tomorrow.which might turn out to help you in future.Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by PapiWata: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mettal:
I might educate you by telling you what i found out tomorrow.which might turn out to help you in future.Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Ha ha ha thank you for your advice, and now you are free to stuff it up your asz where the sun don't shine.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
The Result is out, the house am living is an evil house.am making arrangements to park out asap.The lesson there is: when looking for a new house to relocate,asking people or neighbours around is not enough,they might not be aware what is going on.put it in prayer,God might reveal something through a dream.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mettal:
The Result is out, the house am living is an evil house.am making arrangements to park out asap.The lesson there is: when looking for a new house to relocate,asking people or neighbours around is not enough,they might not be aware what is going on.put it in prayer,God might reveal something through a dream.
I have mixed feelings about this, I'm scared yet curious. Please tell us more, how did you get to find out? *I'm scared*
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
xcelsia:
I have mixed feelings about this, I'm scared yet curious. Please tell us more, how did you get to find out? *I'm scared*
my sister things dey o. mysteries surround us all!!!
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by lillyjane(f): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
How did you find out about the “evil house" was it revealed by a laboratory test or prayer house. Please educate us.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Gboliwe: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mettal:

Please give more details. I will be packing into a new apartment soon and this haunted houses story you just raised has gotten on my bad side. Please tell us more.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
a close family friend reveals it all,. if you want to park in a new house,he (early fifties old man) charges 27000# for it,. if he gives a go ahead order,then you know its free and devoid of obstacles,misfortunes and death... he works with Senators and govt officials,has fleets of cars and companies,.he revealed to me the real nature of business he performs, we all thought he is an ordinary herbal doctor and business man,.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Gboliwe: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mettal:
a close family friend reveals it all,. if you want to park in a new house,he (early fifties old man) charges 27000# for it,. if he gives a go ahead order,then you know its free and devoid of obstacles,misfortunes and death... he works with Senators and govt officials,has fleets of cars and companies,.he revealed to me the real nature of business he performs, we

I should employ your contact to give me a go ahead to park into a house?
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gboliwe:

I should employ your contact to give me a go ahead to park into a house?
like someone said "he who has never encountered things,talks too much,he who has seen things talk less"
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Gboliwe: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mettal:
like someone said "he who has never encountered things,talks too much,he who has seen things talk less"

You don't have to be rude or sassy. I asked a question for better clarification. If you can't express yourself without this nasty attitude then, keep the info to yourself and don't bother opening a thread here.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gboliwe:

You don't have to be rude or sassy. I asked a question for better clarification. If you can't express yourself without this nasty attitude then, keep the info to yourself and don't bother opening a thread here.
some people charge less, maybe. but the problem is,if you're not strong in prayer ( midnight prayer ish) then consult a good herbalist. i dnt think that is wrong hence you're pure of heart. sorry if i sound rude.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
The man really opened my eyes,.he revealed the nature of his business as if am learning work from him,.discussed more than 3hrs on sunday and yesterday. everything all with proof!!!
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
I 've read on internet and thought Ouija boards are not real,. he confirmed its reall!!! he told me with ouija board you can monitor your enemy in a mirror like tv!!. Studied medicinal plants in India,7yrs and USA 2yrs.he said he detected the house is not real through a machine he bought in india for N17m,. any information about any man would reflect on the machine,.how powerful he is,the level he operates,and vice versa,. his office is like a librarybery corporate office,imported desks and tables,many books of medicinal plants and encyclopedia of different animals,both rare plants under the ocean and on the forest..all in all,he didn't charge me any amount. he always said "spirit world controls physical".... promised to stop the problem until i park out,. i would keep you updated,i will let you know the latest on saturday when i consult him,.the world is not a place to live.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
So far,casualty report on the house is three babies,all under 1year old,i parked in on june 2011, the 9yrs is a typo mistake i coudn't edit. Financial problems aspect of the house is mixed and not fair to most people at all,around 6 out of 18 has parked out.The owner of the house is the son of one of transportation giant in the country, he now manages the business. thats all i can say,.be careful the type of house you move in,it could be the beginning of your misfortunes.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Gboliwe: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mettal:
I 've read on internet and thought Ouija boards are not real,. he confirmed its reall!!! he told me with ouija board you can monitor your enemy in a mirror like tv!!. Studied medicinal plants in India,7yrs and USA 2yrs.he said he detected the house is not real through a machine he bought in india for N17m,. any information about any man would reflect on the machine,.how powerful he is,the level he operates,and vice versa,. his office is like a librarybery corporate office,imported desks and tables,many books of medicinal plants and encyclopedia of different animals,both rare plants under the ocean and on the forest..all in all,he didn't charge me any amount. he always said "spirit world controls physical".... promised to stop the problem until i park out,. i would keep you updated,i will let you know the latest on saturday when i consult him,.the world is not a place to live.
Well, I guess its time for me to leave this thread. The discussion has gone beyond physical into spiritism and diabolism. I am too young to dabble into such.

Goodluck to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gboliwe:
Well, I guess its time for me to leave this thread. The discussion has gone beyond physical into spiritism and diabolism. I am too young to dabble into such.

Goodluck to you bro.
SPIRITISM OR NOT, PROTECT YOUR DEAR LIFE!!!!!! if you see the volume of blood i saw flowing out of my knee couple of days ago,you'll be shocked,i didn't know help is in my backyard,. thank God i discovered you Mr ... i will check my blood percentage on saturday when i visit his clinic together with the cure.What haven't i done to help myself.i,ve sprinkled holy water,av stopped sexual immorality for close to 5months,read psalms all through from 35,56,91,59,109 infact i downloaded the American Standard version of psalm audio to my ipad, i would put it on throughout the whole night and day still the blood persist,i prayed all night,meditations and supplications wasn't effective although sometimes it helps to try.so implementing a cure to my problem through the use of God created herbs like garlic,kolanut,ginseng prepared and mixed together with other rare herbs is not spiritism,. i was just telling you the level of the man i work with which am prior to meeting him incognizance of.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by nomsy128: 3:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Hi mettal,am new in naira land.I seriously need your help. I woke up around 1:30 and saw thick blood stain on my floor after doing my midnight.
I use to see such stain previously,I ve shown it to my friend but he
said it might be ant (but I knew it can't be because the stains use to be either red or brownish sometimes and shiny) but the one I saw this morning kept me thinking,so many thoughts on my mind.
i prayed after which I decided to type in such case to know if it has happened to anybody before. I was happy to see your post,its similar to my case.
pls I help me out,if possible I need your contact as am so scared right now,I have been awake since then ...thanks as you help a sister and advice from others are welcomed
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2015
C'est strange.
Try changing rooms first and see if the same happens then u can conclude the blood is coming from u so u can begin taking the necessary steps: go see d doctor
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by nomsy128: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
thanks for ur contribution qpd,am certainly sure is not a medical issue because if it was I a medical personnel I would know.
well,if I sleep outside my room I don't notice it.
its just so strange!
I really want to know what's behind it
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Mettal: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
nomsy128:
Hi mettal,am new in naira land.I seriously need your help. I woke up around 1:30 and saw thick blood stain on my floor after doing my midnight.
I use to see such stain previously,I ve shown it to my friend but he
said it might be ant (but I knew it can't be because the stains use to be either red or brownish sometimes and shiny) but the one I saw this morning kept me thinking,so many thoughts on my mind.
i prayed after which I decided to type in such case to know if it has happened to anybody before. I was happy to see your post,its similar to my case.
pls I help me out,if possible I need your contact as am so scared right now,I have been awake since then ...thanks as you help a sister and advice from others are welcomed
message me.please do not call me.
Re: Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. by Fidelcin: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Good morning metal, I really need your help with your findings. I've been experiencing this same blood stains stuff on my bed and sometimes on the floor.

I got so worried after seeing a fresh one this morning and I decide to search the internet for a possible reason, cause and solution.

Luckily i jumped into this thread. I've read everything on this thread...

Please help a bro I'm beginning to be scared
Tuesday 21/06/2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clinical Trial: NAFDAC Approves 50, Ebola Candidate Vaccine In 3yrs / 14 Shocking Health Benefits Of Eating Lizard / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.