Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Divorce And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce And Women (549 Views)

5 Reasons Couples Divorce And How You Can Protect Your Marriage / Divorce and Us / Divorce And Surname (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce And Women by ayodeleakinadew(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2014
I have a believe that the most critical force in marriage is the woman. No matter the storms a family might be going through,as long as the woman of the house decides to hold on despite all odds, the family will stand.

I have seen a lot of family go through storming times but cos the woman refuse to give up,the family survived it but once a woman gives up on a marriage,little or nothing can be done to salvage the situation.

Any opinion from NLders
Re: Divorce And Women by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2014
ayodeleakinadew:

I have a believe that the most critical force in marriage is the woman. No matter the storms a family might be going through,as long as the woman of the house decides to hold on despite all odds, the family will stand.

I have seen a lot of family go through storming times but cos the woman refuse to give up,the family survived it but once a woman gives up on a marriage,little or nothing can be done to salvage the situation.

Any opinion from NLders

What about when a man leaves the marriage?
Re: Divorce And Women by carlmerz(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2014
That's why there is a saying that women are the NECK, so without it the head cannot turn...So beware of how you handle or treat your wife.
Re: Divorce And Women by austine4real(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2014
ayodeleakinadew:

Any opinion from NLders
true
Re: Divorce And Women by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
andromida:

What about when a man leaves the marriage?

You took the words right from my mouth. Divorce is a 50 - 50 thing. In a civilized society, you can't force your partner to stay against their will. So I don't know what the OP is trying to point out.
Re: Divorce And Women by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ceasar1:

You took the words right from my mouth. Divorce is a 50 - 50 thing. In a civilized society, you can't force your partner to stay against their will. So I don't know what the OP is trying to point out.

I suspect he is trying to say women should endure whatever to keep the marriage alive, like its more the woman's job to ensure a marriage thrives and survives.
Re: Divorce And Women by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
andromida:

I suspect he is trying to say women should endure whatever to keep the marriage alive, like its more the woman's job to ensure a marriage thrives and survives.

@ the emboldened. Do you concur with that part cos I don't. I think both partners should work together equally to save their bond, marriage.

1 Like

Re: Divorce And Women by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ceasar1:

@ the emboldened. Do you concur with that part cos I don't. I think both partners should work together equally to save their bond, marriage.

I agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Should I Give Her A Chance ? / How Hard Is It To Say I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.