Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You (600 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You by drizzy009: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
as for me, not sure of what I'll do at that moment .. but I'd love to hear yours
Re: What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You by tosyne2much(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
What kind of rubbish is that... I would run for my dear life
Re: What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You by MadCow1: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
I would be a willing victim..

The spirit is willing but the flesh is Kpomo.
Re: What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You by siegfried99(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
I will molest her in return grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You by Ryabcool(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
I would definitely resist. There has to be an ulterior motive somewhere. Any girl can get good preek anytime she wants, talkless of a beautiful one. So why try to molest me?

If i was asked this question like 7-8 years ago, i would have said yes without even giving it a thought. I wouldn't have minded being tied while she did it too. Lol!

But at this point in my life where i've seen everything seeable and done everything doable(except the 'backdoor', and the Mile High Club. Hehehe!) with the opposite sex?? Nahhh its no longer possible.

Mehn, if you are wise, you'll fear women especially in this part of the world. I won't elaborate too much on that. But those who know what i'm saying, KNOW.

Even the Virgin Mary herself couldn't get me up unless i actually want to. Call it bragging if you will, but i know myself better than anyone here possibly can.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You by echobee(f): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just passing
Re: What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You by teewai3(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
the world taketh it by force....
Re: What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You by inositol88(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lead us not into temptation, especially when de spirit of congi is at work

I go try to resist sha, but if de body and de spirit become weak, no blame me oh
Re: What Would You Do If A Beautiful Lady Tries To Molest You by chimerase2: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
I will shout for help but if help no cum dn something possible may cum ma way cheesy

(1) (Reply)

True Fact. / Why Do Girls Love Guys With Wallet / Ladies:.what Whld U Do After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.