Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. (3104 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
It has become a kind of anthem for APC Supporters for crying to high heaven for marginalisation, persecution each time they're banned for their bad character. They makes it look as if they are the only ones suffering the fate. They behave as if nairaland belong to them. Yesterday, I replied an insult from APCian and got banned for 24 hours. Had it been the it happened to berem, ngeneukwenu, demdem, gbawe, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, koboko69, egift, obiagelli, aresa, cramjonse, they would have opened a thread using one of their numerous monikers to insult the nairaland management. I beg my fellow comrades not be mimic their rantings and continue with our good behaviour.
With that we, we shall reach our destination.

#TeamJonathanTill2019.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
present

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
If I get banned unjustly by that 504 lover OAMJ4 again my next username will be BackDatAssUp

Just to let you guys know

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Mekateka: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
If Nairaland ban me 100 times, I will come in 100000 times. So ban no dey fear me

6 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by eunisam: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
How i wish APC is a better opposition.i would have support them.oh no a sinking titanic boat. PDP not even better but manageable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: If I get banned unjustly by that 504 lover OAMJ4 again my next username will be BackDatAssUp

Take am easy o o.

Seriously, I don't know what APC Supporters in nairaland thinks they are, always claim to be what they're not.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Make dem no catch you o o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
eunisam: How i wish APC is a better opposition.i would have support them.oh no a sinking titanic boat. PDP not even better but manageable.
APC need serious transformation.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by donphilopus: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It has become a kind of anthem for APC Supporters for crying to high heaven for marginalisation, persecution each time they're banned for their bad character. They makes it look as if they are the only ones suffering the fate. They behave as if nairaland belong to them. Yesterday, I replied an insult from APCian and got banned for 24 hours. Had it been the it happened to berem, ngeneukwenu, demdem, gbawe, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, koboko69, egift, obiagelli, aresa, cramjonse, they would have opened a thread using one of their numerous monikers to insult the nairaland management. I beg my fellow comrades not be mimic their rantings and continue with our good behaviour.

#TeamJonathanTill2019.

Guy, you know nothing. I'm not an e-mourner like you. If you think I'm lying, then ask Mynd44!

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
talk about da crying babies! da godforsaken idlearsse n jayweedarsse jerks've really bn busy lumping da site with their stinking shiits..however,they gonna get their idle n jobless arsses busy pretty very very well by eating back same,like they did '11, when their darling n hardworking #GEJ gets re-elected '15 by da grace of God..
#GEJ TILL '19
#NO to janjawee'id'al'shabaab...

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by lakpalakpa: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
OP your ban will be come swift and last long....

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
nigerianvenom: seun is actually becoming insanee,i must confessed.how would u apologised openly to those that have bin constantly abusing,insulting and threatening anyone they know support GEJ?
how will seun act as a kidd in a site he owns?
i wept when i saw seun's openly support of APC and its members.
seun,have u ever asked APC's nl member to apologised for their insultvon GEJ?
Have u ever asked how others feels when myn44 and others openly banned those supporting GEJ?
SEUN,u are making a site u created less attractive.this is not how facebook,twitter,reddit grew.
a word is a enough for the wise
i remember some time back one of those jweed was threatening everyone that as much as made mention of G...b4 da EJ with a ban n zap! some crazy mod began banning..that happened twice n am pretty da culprit is that MINDless square arsse on da round hole compass_gone_wrong n beserk mod smoking on +44 degrees cel in da skull.. seun must remod ngwakwe n take down that apologising thread bulshiit. they could cry to jupiter but one thing is sure,make no mistakes,n thats...
#GEJ TILL '19.

10 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by egift(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
This is an Arena of Cankerworms feasting on mediocrity, failures, incompetence and cluelessness.

Now bring all your hate and insults. Am here to do the needful.

EGIFT - dealing with the cankerworms since time "Imo River".

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Wealthlex(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na u sabi
RevDesmondJuju: If I get banned unjustly by that 504 lover OAMJ4 again my next username will be BackDatAssUp

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
egift: This is an Arena of Cankerworms feasting of mediocrity, failures, incompetence and clueless.

Now bring all your hate and insults. Am here to do the needful.

EGIFT - dealing with the cankerworms since time "Imo River".

daft shill

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by egift(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Yesterday, I replied an insult from APCian and got banned for 24 hours.

Why should you be insulting people back? You are soiling all the labour put out for your training. Nairaland has Rules - If someone insult you report it and move on.

Welcome back from Prison. I hope you have learn your lessons. All the best.

8 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: [s] It has become a kind of anthem for APC Supporters for crying to high heaven for marginalisation, persecution each time they're banned for their bad character. They makes it look as if they are the only ones suffering the fate. They behave as if nairaland belong to them. Yesterday, I replied an insult from APCian and got banned for 24 hours. Had it been the it happened to berem, ngeneukwenu, demdem, gbawe, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, koboko69, egift, obiagelli, aresa, cramjonse, they would have opened a thread using one of their numerous monikers to insult the nairaland management. I beg my fellow comrades not be mimic their rantings and continue with our good behaviour.

#TeamJonathanTill2019. [/s]
Lamentations,gnashing and wailing of a PDP cankerworm!
Why mention names of APC supporters if you want your stoopid thread strictly for your fellow cankerworms,huh?

Onye ara!!

10 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It has become a kind of anthem for APC Supporters for crying to high heaven for marginalisation, persecution each time they're banned for their bad character. They makes it look as if they are the only ones suffering the fate. They behave as if nairaland belong to them. Yesterday, I replied an insult from APCian and got banned for 24 hours. Had it been the it happened to berem, ngeneukwenu, demdem, gbawe, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, koboko69, egift, obiagelli, aresa, cramjonse, they would have opened a thread using one of their numerous monikers to insult the nairaland management. I beg my fellow comrades not be mimic their rantings and continue with our good behaviour.

#TeamJonathanTill2019.

Fool, do u need to mention ur fathers name in this useless thread?
Jonaadaft till ur early grave.

13 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by tomakint: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ Op God bless your hussles......my candid advice is avoid replying them anytime they quote you. TeamGEJ are damn too mature-minded so far on this forum.....keep it up guys!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Nnewi1stSon: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Demdem:

Jeez! Bro why you so caustic You seldom quote people unless you want to call them "Fools"
. sad Please don't call me one ooo embarassed .Runs away from thread.
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Jeez! Bro why you so caustic You seldom quote people unless you want to call them "Fools"
. sad Please don't call me one ooo embarassed .Runs away from thread.

Did u even bother to ask the foolish op why he had to open a caustic thread and worst off mentioned demdem on an issue that doesn't concern him.
Hypocrite, u sound daft.
Tackle the source not symptoms.

7 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by MORNDEW(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wen som1 decides to bear phockphockman, what do u expect.

5 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
lakpalakpa: OP your ban will be come swift and last long....

grin grin grin
When that happens, I will take it in good faith,my not a cry cry baby like you.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Lamentations,gnashing and wailing of a PDP cankerworm!
Why mention names of APC supporters if you want your stoopid thread strictly for your fellow cankerworms,huh?

Onye ara!!
Don't behave like coward, why quote me with your alternate moniker. Or are you banned again?
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by LFJ: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Can you see howw the struggle to get allowance per post is making an adult to dance naked outside?
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Demdem:

That's why I hate anything APC, insulting bad characters.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Don't behave like coward, why quote me with your alternate moniker. Or are you banned again?
grin grin grin grin grin
because I quoted you with my alternate handle makes me behave like a coward? Need I remind you I am braver than all of you sissies. If you see my alternate moniker,common sense should tell you I was banned Mr. fuckfuckman.

Nonsense!
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
tomakint: @ Op God bless your hussles......my candid advice is avoid replying them anytime they quote you. TeamGEJ are damn too mature-minded so far on this forum.....keep it up guys!
One love.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by CyberWolf: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Demdem:

Did u even bother to ask the foolish op why he had to open a caustic thread and worst off mentioned demdem on an issue that doesn't concern him.
Hypocrite, u sound daft.
Tackle the source not symptoms.
idiotic demon

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by egift(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
tomakint: @ Op God bless your hussles......my candid advice is avoid replying them anytime they quote you. TeamGEJ are damn too mature-minded so far on this forum.....keep it up guys!

Maturity? - Stop drowning us in laughter. Hope you are not referring to the Jobless TANoids I see here? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Beheading Video of two men / South African Actress Goes Nude To Protest Xenophobic Attacks… [PHOTO] / Gabon Isn’t A Zoo – Dirty Messi Didn’t Respect Us’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.