Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. (3106 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
MORNDEW: Wen som1 decides to bear phockphockman, what do u expect.
How did that stopped you from behaving well.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Gbawe2: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
egift:

Maturity? - Stop drowning us in laughter. Hope you are not referring to the Jobless TANoids I see here? grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Gbawe2: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
@OP.

Ndo. Pele. Wipe your tears. E go better you hear. Don't mind these wicked APC boys . They don't know that diaris god oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gbawe2: @OP.

Ndo. Pele. Wipe your tears. E go better you hear. Don't mind these wicked APC boys . They don't know that diaris god oooooo.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
egift:

Maturity? - Stop drowning us in laughter. Hope you are not referring to the Jobless TANoids I see here? grin grin grin grin grin

You know very well that we're more decent than you people, BOKOnoids.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by egift(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: When that happens, I will take it in good faith, my not a cry cry baby like you.

@Bold:
You said you will not cry after retuning from Nairaland's Preson, yet just have a look at your face my friend Phokery.

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2013/06/crying-man2-290x290.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by nigerianvenom(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rexxie:
i remember some time back one of those jweed was threatening everyone that as much as made mention of G...b4 da EJ with a ban n zap! some crazy mod began banning..that happened twice n am pretty da culprit is that MINDless square arsse on da round hole compass_gone_wrong n beserk mod smoking on +44 degrees cel in da skull.. seun must remod ngwakwe n take down that apologising thread bulshiit. they could cry to jupiter but one thing is sure,make no mistakes,n thats...
#GEJ TILL '19.

thanks for the quote,i knew he will hide the message.only God will judge

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gbawe2: @OP.

See them, they're all under ban because of their bad characters.
Where is gbawe?

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It has become a kind of anthem for APC Supporters for crying to high heaven for marginalisation persecution each time they're banned for their bad character. They makes it look as if they are the only ones suffering the fate. They behave as if nairaland belong to them. Yesterday, I replied an insult from APCian and got banned for 24 hours. Had it been the it happened to berem, ngeneukwenu, demdem, gbawe, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, koboko69, egift, obiagelli, aresa, cramjonse, they would have opened a thread using one of their numerous monikers to insult the nairaland management. I beg my fellow comrades not be mimic their rantings and continue with our good behaviour.
With that we, we shall reach our destination.

#TeamJonathanTill2019.

grin grin grin grin...at the bolded
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by GowonAbacha: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It has become a kind of anthem for APC Supporters for crying to high heaven for marginalisation, persecution each time they're banned for their bad character. They makes it look as if they are the only ones suffering the fate. They behave as if nairaland belong to them. Yesterday, I replied an insult from APCian and got banned for 24 hours. Had it been the it happened to berem, ngeneukwenu, demdem, gbawe, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, koboko69, egift, obiagelli, aresa, cramjonse, they would have opened a thread using one of their numerous monikers to insult the nairaland management. I beg my fellow comrades not be mimic their rantings and continue with our good behaviour.
With that we, [s]we shall reach our destination.

#TeamJonathanTill2019[/s].
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Gbawe2: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: See them, they're all under ban because of their bad characters.
Where is gbawe?

OP in 'pain' after being sent to Nairaland 'kirikiri' for 24 hours. grin grin grin How dem do you like that nau? Choi, diaris god oooohh. Bruv, you don chop today? Can I buy you some Guguru and Epa? Abi no Boli you prefer?

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by GowonAbacha: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
GeneralAdekunle:

kingsley, how is life?
Why was that thread closed? Who spoilt the fun?
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by GowonAbacha: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gbawe2:

OP in 'pain' after being sent to Nairaland 'kirikiri' for 24 hours. grin grin grin How dem do you like that nau? Choi, diaris god oooohh. Bruv, you don chop today? Can I buy you some Guguru and Epa? Abi no Boli you prefer?
grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: See them, they're all under ban because of their bad characters.
Where is gbawe?
So you that was given a ban has good character abi? Only 24hrs ban,you are already crying and hitting your head on the wall and blaming APC supporters for your 24hrs ban.(Typical of cankerworms who do the blame games)

See your life?

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Gbawe2: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
GeneralAdekunle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

gbawe u no go kill persin oooo

Bro, we must always have compassion for our fellow man nau. Remember the saying "a hungry man is an angry man"? You don sabi now? cool

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Gbawe2: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: So you that was given a ban has good character abi? Only 24hrs ban,you are already crying and hitting your head on the wall and blaming APC supporters for your 24hrs ban.(Typical of cankerworms who do the blame games)

See your life?

grin grin

Kai !!!!! Mogbe !!! How many time must I repeat to you people that diaris god oooo. Why una APC supporters wicked like this sef ?

[img]http://gregcfuzion.files./2014/02/kolo-toure-uh-oh-630x330.png[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gbawe2:

Kai !!!!! Mogbe !!! How many time must I repeat to you people that diaris god oooo. Why una APC supporters wicked like this sef ?

[img]http://gregcfuzion.files./2014/02/kolo-toure-uh-oh-630x330.png[/img]
Lolz! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by GowonAbacha: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
GeneralAdekunle:

we have no problem with threads being closed. we can start it on here if they are not careful grin grin grin
Buahahahahaahah. And that bastärd chinasa ekperem. grin. I promised to leak his sêx tape.
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
GeneralAdekunle:

kikikikikikikiki

Are you not supposed to be dead?
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by egift(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
@PhockPhockMan:
With the way you are crying helplessly here, did they give you hard labour in Prison? grin grin

Well-meaning Nigerians have been spanking TANiods like a Drum!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
egift: @PhockPhockMan:
With the way you are crying helpless here, did they give you hard labour in Prison? grin grin

Well meaning Nigerians spanking TANiods like a Drum!
Lol @picture! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by Gbawe2: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Lolz! grin grin grin

My dear don't mind him ojare. 24 hours in Nairaland 'kirikiri' and he is on the verge of a mental breakdown. How about those Seun has sent to the dungeon till 2035 and even thrown away the keys? Wetin make dem kain people do? commit suicide? These TAN crybabies sef.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by meforyou1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just an advice to all the jweeds that achieve orgazm by insulting constituted authorities and nairaland mods, talibanizing nigeria's political discourse - no party has immunity on insults
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by tomakint: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
CyberWolf: idiotic demon
......are you insinuating that demdem (a.k.a odemdem) is one of the fallen angels cheesy grin
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gbawe2:

My dear don't mind him ojare. 24 hours in Nairaland 'kirikiri' and he is on the verge of a mental breakdown. How about those Seun has sent to the dungeon till 2035 and even thrown away the keys? Wetin make dem kain people do? commit suicide? These TAN crybabies sef.
I wonder o!

PDP cankerworms,asslicking and lamenting since 2005.
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by MORNDEW(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: How did that stopped you from behaving well.
on this forum u ve never behaved well. U just spew nonsense without a second thought. Its ur type aftr dampenin demselves for course unworthy of its stress asks for change of name to save an already rotten image.
Re: Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. by PhockPhockMan: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
GeneralAdekunle:

grin grin grin grin grin

i agree bro. U take care of the Political and Intellectual division.

The commissioning team will deal with the security and military department and I can assure you that we will be ruthless cool cool

we watched their antics and immaturity for over 9 months, it is now payback time embarassed embarassed

anoda 7 decoded today by the Chinese division grin grin
Who be this sef? But I hear say you don die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Bans Use Of Military Uniforms By Ex-boys Of Military Schools / 1st Igbo National Newspaper Unveiled Today In Owerri- Photos / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.