Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! (2522 Views)

"DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by owobokiri(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
I know most of you will as usual scuff at this conspiracy theorist... , but i will still go ahead and rant and air my views anyway, na me get my mouth:

It is my sincere beleive that as 2015 fast approaches,those who predicted the demise of Nigeria have upped their diabolical game and are now controlling our airways, bombing and straffing gallant Nigerian soldiers to ensure that boko claims more territories. I strongly beleive that contrary to the wild tales that a Nigerian Airforce jet bombed Bama barracks , killing many soldiers and helping boko to take over Bama, i am suspecting a drone attack from the newly finished American drone base in Niger! I also beleive that the missing Nigerian jet was shot down by the same NATO drones that bombed Bama barracks! No matter the help boko gets from moles in the army, shooting down a mildly sophisticated plane of this nature cant happen without people on the ground noticing, unless carried out by a force with a more sophisticated set up. NATO is BOKOs Air force!

I also HIGHLY suspect the newly announced American initiative to monitor Nigerias borders in the north east! I think this is a highly dangerous CIA plan to provide a safe heaven and assured supply lines for Boko haram as the fights escalate and Nigerias army starts to bite angrily. Remember that this plan was announced almost same day after the fall of Bama and few hours after the announcement of the completion of the drone base in Niger. I beleive that the Americans are desperate to balkanise Nigeria, their stranglehold on Nigerias oil industry nothwisthanding because of their paronia about what a developing Nigeria will look like in the politics of this sub_region say in 20 years time with her 300 million plus population! The french who has done an incredible job holding down WestAfrica for the west prefer weaker states here than a big and fast growing Nigeria and a foreign policy hulk like Obama seem desperate to acheive this.

Now let me say this; i am not a fan of this epileptic amalgam called Nigeria. If deviding this country will save us and help us move forwaed,no qualms with me,. Why do i worry then? I just hate the guts of a bood gulping super power who has endlessly shifted the borders of her foreign policy thrust and has increasinly seen humanity as nothing but a giant laboratory, where humans, just like some unfortunate guinea pigs are packed off to hell just to achieve some egotistical foreign policy goals of some insatiable power blocks. They are not coming here to give me and you Biafra or Arewaland or Ijaw land! They will create over 20 states here after goading us to a killing frenzy that will eliminate millions! Simply put; the west dont care about us!

I expect people in authority to start mentioning the foreign angle to this conflict just as Ihejirika did at a time and Nigerians should also educate themselves on the workings of international consipiracies against African states! For instance, how did we allow the morale of the boys on the frontline to be jolted so furiously with that well crafted balderdash about the former COAS sponsoring Boko? That was a masterplay by the foreigners involved in this conflict and i have spoken to a soldier from the frontlines bemoaning this 'revelation'. They are running rings around us and if we dont 'wise up' and act , with the enermous hate that has ravaged this country for years, Liberia, Iraq and Afghanistan might all be childs play when things get out of hand here...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
The best bet for any country that wanna have it good in 21st century is just to comply to the terms of the global super power to ensure there is an entirely new global order under one ideology ........

Russia/China that are creating their own game are having problems with west and everything is just in a bid to put mankind under supremacists control ......
But where is a black Man in this game when he only think of building mansions,boozing and fu:cking .......

Everything around the world is going into fusion and by the time the problems become so hot , you won't have option but to call the western powers in and that is the game .... They take over the control of you and your sovereignty in the name of helping you with a problem they created grin ......

They are the problem and they are the solution ..... Langley, the evil Headquarter !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by chidekings(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
donroxy: The best bet for any country that wanna have it good in 21st century is just to comply to the terms of the global super power to ensure there is an entirely new global order under one ideology ........

Russia/China that are creating their own game are having problems with west and everything is just in a bid to put mankind under supremacists control ......
But where is a black Man in this game when he only think of building mansions,boozing and fu:cking .......

Everything around the world is going into fusion and by the time the problems become so hot , you won't have option but to call the western powers in and that is the game .... They take over the control of you and your sovereignty in the name of helping you with a problem they created grin ......

They are the problem and they are the solution ..... Langley, the evil Headquarter !

with this post bro,i will start following u.u just nailed the point there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
chidekings:
with this post bro,i will start following u.u just nailed the point there.
welcome bro !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by owobokiri(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
donroxy: The best bet for any country that wanna have it good in 21st century is just to comply to the terms of the global super power to ensure there is an entirely new global order under one ideology ........

You made some valid points... Maybe we should just surrender to the west and have some peace... But then lots of francophone countries have already surrendered yet are being milked crazy.. You seldom see the kind of positive relationship between the west and say south korea/japan/Singarpore in this part of the world. It has always been that of a commander and recruit relationship. It seems like in the chain of things , a permanent position of servitude has been mapped out for these funny looking Africans.
Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by KnowAll(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
we should just allow men to dey fucccckkk men. abi I lie lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
owobokiri:
You made some valid points... Maybe we should just surrender to the west and have some peace... But then lots of francophone countries have already surrendered yet are being milked crazy.. You seldom see the kind of positive relationship between the west and say south korea/japan/Singarpore in this part of the world. It has always been that of a commander and recruit relationship. It seems like in the chain of things , a permanent position of servitude has been mapped out for these funny looking Africans.
No, it is not about surrendering my brother , the best weapon any nation has against western Oligarchy is ''your people'' but look @ what Nigerian Government turned an average Nigerian into : Fine-beggar, Banbia'llah, Thug and prostitute !!

The world is going into blocs , Africa we have to choose sides and when this sh:it actually begin , all the mansions these foo:ls are building will just collapse in one seconds .....
Have you watched how Gadaffi was killed and do you know who Gadaffi was as Libyan President .....

$9.3billion dollars , only God knows how many of such has been carted away ............. ..... A Fighter Jet disappeared grin

Our political leaders are still drinking beer, Nyanshing girls etc ... grin .... Each and every1 of them think they have stolen enough to survive any calamity against Nigeria/world .......

They would be surprised !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by Articul8(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2014

yes,u made some points bt 4 hw long are we gonna be living d dictates of d west? They will create the problems and dnt b too sure dey can provide solutions to them.Where is our pride as a ppl? (The black nation) u should ask America wt dey are facing with d islamic states. They created a lot of problems dia and now looking 4 allies to hlp dem.Its nt all problems u create u can solve.This is international relations wia the realists are aving it very tough to kip up dia game.Why nt live and let others too live?Mayb by so doing,dia will b some relative peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by sniperwolf(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Conspiracy theory
Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by VirginFinder: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigeria is indirectly being punished by the West for criminalising gay associations, unions and marriage.

Boko Haram is the West's tool for delivering that punishment to us.
Ebola was also employed but it has failed.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=Articul8][/quote]The west has never created a problem bigger than them in this dispensation that is why they can solve any problem with their sophisticated military hardware and because of 1man , 1million souls can be wasted ..... ''Collateral Damage'' as they call it !!

Also, the problem is entirely funded and equipped by them and if such problem should endeavour to go rogue , they have another mechanism to easily neutralised the problem and such is what happened to Saddam Hossein ... They built him and brought him down when he went rogue .......

Where is the nuclear arsenal in Iraq today ?

No, they can never allow you to live in peace, they have an agenda to promote one Ideology all over the facet of the world and you will thus become problem when you are against such Ideology !!!

The truth is, If Africa keeps going this way , Re-enslavement of Africa is near because you can't put your defence and livelihood in the hand of another nation and expect not to be cheated (Of what benefit is a Nigerian in Naija to AmericanGovt) !!

In a nuclear war, we have to ally with a nuclear country to be shielded and that is the problem itself.

if there is anything Africa should promote in the UN, it is the destruction of all Nuclear WarHeads but who is Ekweremadu, Tambuwal,David Mark,Ihedioha and even GEJ who must drink DryGin in order to be able to face Global Eggheads grin !!!

Obj is the only one man in this country who can stand up against western Influences, Diplomatically !!
Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 19, 2014
The west are just too powerful and they never stop acquiring more power while Nigerian Leaders still laundered sum of $9.3billion in cash ..... !!!

Ahhh, Obama is thinking how to deal with Putin and Chinese ....... GEJ is thinking how to eat Catfish and Isi-Ewu grin grin and put BokoHaram on APC ..... When we all know the obvious (But wetin u go do) !!!

I also remember when Yar'adua nearly knelt down to shake Obama grin

FighterJet disappeared grin ... Army turned against their GOC in the middle of war , Maina and 22billion dollars pensionfund ........Chibok girls are still there !!

Americans keep building Missiles and Falcons with their wealth to safeguard their nation and attack a deemed enemy of America .....

Nigerian Leaders use the same wealth to build mansions , Oppress Oppositions , stash substantial cash in foreign banks ....

All these mansions will be destroyed with one Missile launched from Niger Republic ..... Where is Nigerian Retaliatory Missile grin .....

Dem don shiar the money for developing a Missile grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 2:25am On Sep 19, 2014
donroxy: The west has never created a problem bigger than them in this dispensation that is why they can solve any problem with their sophisticated military hardware and because of 1man , 1million souls can be wasted ..... ''Collateral Damage'' as they call it !!

Also, the problem is entirely funded and equipped by them and if such problem should endeavour to go rogue , they have another mechanism to easily neutralised the problem and such is what happened to Saddam Hossein ... They built him and brought him down when he went rogue .......

No, they can never allow you to live in peace, they have an agenda to promote one Ideology all over the facet of the world and you will thus become problem when you are against such Ideology !!!

The truth is, If Africa keeps going this way , Re-enslavement of Africa is near because you can't put your defence and livelihood in the hand of another nation and expect not to be cheated (Of what benefit is a Nigerian in Naija to AmericanGovt) !!

In a nuclear war, we have to ally with a nuclear country to be shielded and that is the problem itself.

if there is anything Africa should promote in the UN, it is the destruction of all Nuclear WarHeads but who is Ekweremadu, Tambuwal,David Mark,Ihedioha and even GEJ who must drink DryGin in order to be able to face Global Eggheads grin !!!

Obj is the only one man in this country who can stand up against western Influences, Diplomatically !!
General Buhari too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by gadf: 2:35am On Sep 19, 2014
VirginFinder: Nigeria is indirectly being punished by the West for criminalising gay associations, unions and marriage.

Boko Haram is the West's tool for delivering that punishment to us.
Ebola was also employed but it has failed.

It is well.
why this lies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2014
ayukdaboss:
General Buhari too
Don't make me angry and sad please !! sad embarassed .....

Buhari , how many International issues have you seen Buhari lending voices into ...... He is there competing with small boys @the age of 80 instead of being a GodFather, Cabal and Don for people like Oshiomole, Fashola, Rochas, Rotimi , Ribadu , elrufai etc to rely upon in case of emergency !!

Does Buhari even have any oversea contacts to protect this boys in case Nigerian evil cabals @ the wadata plaza pounce on them ........

There is more for Buhari to be done than becoming the President of Nigeria .... And He should stop crying cuz of votes , we have passed that level as a people !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by asamaigho(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2014
donroxy: The west has never created a problem bigger than them in this dispensation that is why they can solve any problem with their sophisticated military hardware and because of 1man , 1million souls can be wasted ..... ''Collateral Damage'' as they call it !!

finally intellectual are emergin......on nairaland.
100 trillion likes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! by owobokiri(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2014
While we bemoan the wicked fate that befell the pilots of the alpha jet, it has become pertinent for Nigerians to ask questions about how boko haram boys were able to lay their hands on the sophisticated instruments that were used to bring down a relatively sophisticated war plane of this nature with relative ease..., how this same rag tag army of bearded desert rats were able to locate the wreckage of the shot down plane while a more organised, more sophisticated, more trained and better staffed Nigerian army struggles, How did these guys get to locate the pilots that ejected from the crashed plane and were able to conduct extensive search around the crash site that can only be done with the help of very sophisticated instruments. . It is really disheartening that a lot of Nigerians, especially the APC horde of headless chickens, in their bid to paint the present administration dirty will prefer to twaddle with trifles rather than observe the bigger picture... This country is under a CIA inspired NATO attack. The wiki leaks reports on how some Turkish politicians objected to the shipping of weapons to these guys should be a good pointer.

My hunch is that this plane was shot down by the same daredevil foreign powers bankrolling BH. Using their sophisticated settlite/GPS instruments , they were able to quite easily locate the crash site. That done, they simply deployed some organized BH members to the site, most probably after 'extracting' the slightly injured pilot the same way they did to the F22 pilot near Benghazi, who would have initially thought they were from friendly angles! A Camera man was arranged, a bearded shekau was informed and of course the grisly act of beheading was effected to not just scare other pilots but to also bring down the morale of the Nigerian fighting force. This is a war plane not a car. Most planes fly for some distance before crashing after being hit. his plane was not shot down at Sambissa but almost outside of Borno, yet we saw BH rats operating freely as if it was their main base. It is the same people that fly in supplies to BH with helicopters that are doing all these; NATO. The end of this war will be in sight the day we 'man up' in this country and tell the western world to stop hiding under the leadership of a fake black man to terrorise the most populous black nation on earth. I hope that day is near!

It is also interesting that since we made the initial posts here, the federal government has gone out of her way to insinuate that the Americans are desperate to incapacitate the Nigerian army by refusing to sell her weapons, obstructing the Nigerian army from buying from other countries while amplifying the much vaunted "war crimes" of the Nigerian army against a radical group led by an unhinged character who sees nothing wrong in killing civilians , abducting teenage gals, trading them off and using them as sex slaves! If you think all these are some kind of mega coincidence, then you wont even agree to the facts even if we have to drive them in with a sledge hammer.

(1) (Reply)

IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari’s Corruption / Rauf Aregbesola Weeps, Says Nigeria Should Be Mourning About D Killings . / The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.