Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr (8369 Views)

Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
DaBullIT:

Ayo Oritsejafor, the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, had however leased the jet to another party, Aviation Minister, Osita Chidoka, told PREMIUM TIMES, meaning Mr. Oritsejafor had no control over the use of the aircraft. Mr. Oritsejafor’s church also confirmed the ownership in a separate statement Tuesday. The church said the pastor has a “residual interest” in Eagle Air, a company that manages the aircraft.

“On behalf of Pastor Oritsejafor, we can confirm that although he holds an interest in Eagle Air, the aircraft in question is not operated by Pastor Oritsejafor,” the statement by The Word of Life Bible Church said. T[b]he aircraft was leased to, and is operated by Green Coast Produce Limited since August 2, the statement added.[/b]

In an earlier statement, Eagle Air Company admitted ownership of the jet held in South Africa for conveying $9.3 million cash for alleged arms deal.

No body is talking about two Israelis arrested along with the Nigerian. Its probably a government approved arms deal . You all remember that Jonathan Hired Israeli intelligence company some months back . Stop spewing hate and rubbish.
A government arms deal that had to transport raw cash with a private jet owned by a pastor to buy arms without the consent of the military? Please tell me another lie or you bury your head in shame like Jmaine.

9 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
barcanista: you've made yourself a pillar of joke on nairaland. You balless Ínsanitious eeeeedeÉeot

Coming from a dreg who doesn't even know what to believe in. You are a sad case of one easily manipulated on the altar of cheap fame that often ridicules your eroded capacity . . . .

I promised you I will be your useless case as soon as the parties conclude on their presidential primaries, all I do is read your useless threads and laugh hysterically at the background . . . .

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
atlwireles:

They are not recruited, they just reproduce themselves like roaches. Just keep your can of raid close to you. grin grin

Am amazed by their acute strain of foolishness on display . . . . . I have been on the sidelines mostly reading the junks from those fools . . .

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by san316(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

You will only be chastised for not knowing the tendency of those you rented your house to, but you won't be culpable in a crime committed by your tenants without your notice . . . .

Thank you for mentioning 'chastise' because it means you accept that the lessor has done something wrong by not observing due diligence. Renting a house is on a smaller stage. What is involved here is an issue of national security and any little trace is taken seriously. In a serious country, there'll be serious sanctions for making such a silly mistake. And that's by the way, Just analyse this: when the jet was grounded, it was later released on the grounds that some gov't officials cleared the jet that it had the blessing of the Nigerian gov't. The question is, who is the NGN gov't? Is it now pvt individuals that buy arms for d gov't? And if the fg actually gave the contract, it means it was with due recourse to the relationship it has with the Pastor.

10 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arresa: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
DaBullIT:

Ayo Oritsejafor, the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, had however leased the jet to another party, Aviation Minister, Osita Chidoka, told PREMIUM TIMES, meaning Mr. Oritsejafor had no control over the use of the aircraft. Mr. Oritsejafor’s church also confirmed the ownership in a separate statement Tuesday. The church said the pastor has a “residual interest” in Eagle Air, a company that manages the aircraft.

“On behalf of Pastor Oritsejafor, we can confirm that although he holds an interest in Eagle Air, the aircraft in question is not operated by Pastor Oritsejafor,” the statement by The Word of Life Bible Church said. T[b]he aircraft was leased to, and is operated by Green Coast Produce Limited since August 2, the statement added.[/b]

In an earlier statement, Eagle Air Company admitted ownership of the jet held in South Africa for conveying $9.3 million cash for alleged arms deal.

No body is talking about two Israelis arrested along with the Nigerian. Its probably a government approved arms deal . You all remember that Jonathan Hired Israeli intelligence company some months back . Stop spewing hate and rubbish.

And is this how credible and responsible governments transact business...

10 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: A government arms deal that had to transport raw cash with a private jet owned by a pastor to buy arms without the consent of the military? Please tell me another lie or you bury your head in shame like Jmaine.

Stop this renowned foolishness of yours, it doesn't pay. . . .

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by patimore: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Didn't Pastor Ayo tell us that the jet is strictly for his pastoral duties, so when was it converted to a commercial airline that gun runners could lease?

Pastor Ayo is now a full time businessman.
'EAGLE Air'
'EAGLE HEIGHT University
EAGLE Micro finance Bank etc

11 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by omerta(f): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
It's Donjafor again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by atlwireles: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
patimore: Didn't Pastor Ayo tell us that the jet is strictly for his pastoral duties, so when was it converted to a commercial airline that gun runners could lease?

Pastor Ayo is now a full time businessman.
'EAGLE Air'
'EAGLE HEIGHT University
EAGLE Micro finance Bank etc

And by his grace,

Eagle Bank
Eagle petrochemical
Eagle realty and resorts

will all come to pass.

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by RebelLeader15(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi: I've never really liked the current president of CAN.
You mean Papa Iron Oritsejafor the President of Criminals Association of Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
san316: Thank you for mentioning 'chastise' because it means you accept that the lessor has done something wrong by not observing due diligence.

Yes, which is normal. Other than that, it ends there . . . .

san316: Renting a house is on a smaller stage. What is involved here is an issue of national security and any little trace is taken seriously..

I agree . . . . .

san316: In a serious country, there'll be serious sanctions for making such a silly mistake.

The only people that will be seriously sanctioned is the lessee and maybe the Jet grounded. The grounded Jet is the only avenue for the lessor to be sanctioned, but he will never go to jail for the sins of others he knew nothing about . . . .

san316: And that's by the way, Just analyse this: when the jet was grounded, it was later released on the grounds that some gov't officials cleared the jet that it had the blessing of the Nigerian gov't. The question is, who is the NGN gov't? Is it now pvt individuals that buy arms for d gov't? And if the fg actually gave the contract, it means it was with due recourse to the relationship it has with the Pastor.

Even the SA articles affirmed the claim that they were there to purchase weapons on behalf of the FG, I don't know the modalities of arms purchase using private contractors. But if such is the case, then the FG need to review such procedures to mirror the standards utilized in sister nations . . . .

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by atlwireles: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
The boko haram supporters and their janjaweeddddd social media crew, have nothing on Pastor Ayo, you people can make all the noise you want. We have the cure for blood sucking alamjiris, when you roaches get out of hand

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by RebelLeader15(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
To me, Papa Ayo(Game) OritseFIGHTfor, is a Man of Satan, Infact, he is a first class Devil hand tool, Animal in Human skin, President of the Criminals Association of Nigeria, no wonder the catholics withdraw from CAN, no wonder they didn't invite him to the peace conference between the Christian and Muslim.....#bloody criminal

Thunder will strike any Iron Oritsejafor follower who will quote me, the same way Ogun will kill any "Word of Hell members that will quote me.....#fuckstards

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pastor Jafor, the best no nonsense CAN President we have ever had . . . . . cool

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by atlwireles: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
The fear of pastor Ayo is the beginning of wisdom for these almajiris. Pipo, no shaking, anyhow you guys want it, so shall it be. When you dumbasses messed with Ayo, you picked on a wrong target. You will not be able to take the return fire. So call off your madness before you people enter market. Nah one Nigeria, devil baptist una.

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine: Pastor Jafor, the best no nonsense CAN President we have ever had . . . . . cool
yes I agree with you! The bling bling pastor is the best CAN president we have ever had. Its no beans to own a private jet and wear gold chains like a gangster and also have a jerry curl hair.
You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such person as your CAN president.

5 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: yes I agree with you! The bling bling pastor is the best CAN president we have ever had. Its no beans to own a private jet and wear gold chains like a gangster and also have a jerry curl hair.
You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such person as your CAN president.

You should be ashamed of yourself for quoting me and emmiting rubbish . . . . .Not everyone will be Boko haram loving beasts like you all . . . .

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

You should be ashamed of yourself for quoting me and spewing rubbish . . . . .Not everyone will be Boko haram loving beasts like you all . . . .
did I touch a nerve? LMAO! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: did I touch a nerve? LMAO! grin grin

No be only touch nerve, na tissue and organ you touch . . . . . You are trying too hard tonight, quit it cos it ain't working . . .

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

No be only touch nerve, na tissue and organ you touch . . . . . You are trying too hard tonight, quit it cos it ain't working . . .
you have been busted and that's enough! Hit me up when the thread gets to front page possibly on friday. grin wink

*unfollows thread*

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: you have been busted and that's enough! Hit me up when the thread gets to front page possibly on friday. grin wink

*unfollows thread*

Again busted by Who ? Those who quacked like helpless ducks like you . . . Good riddance . . . .

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by halix239(f): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pk001: What is Oritsetjafor's crime here?
Who God has blessed no one can cause.
All these Boko haram sympathisers trying to create distraction.

We cannot be decieved.
Your end is near....

sum pple ve brain but of which is equivalent to a goat brain, datz da case of u. i suggest u relocate ur brain to ur anus cos datz where it belongs #ur education is a waste

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by OAUTemitayo: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
He has a substantial interest in the company that he leased the plane to.
That rings a bell, meaning he likely controls the affairs of the company and will probably knew his plane was flying to south africa on a mission.
Jmaine, please refrain from defending Nigerians, anybody can do anything you cant imagine.
It is such a pathetic country
jmaine:

Whenever a lessee breaks the law and it comes to the knowledge of the owner, the onus is on the lessor to cancel the contract and report such vice to the authorities. But if he is not aware and is proven to be so, he won't be arrested but may be warned about being more vigilant and aware of those he contracts his property with . . .

Note the keyword is "Being aware in the first instance"

In this case, The lessee was engaged by a third party who is the main culprit,So why should the lessor be arrested when the said issue was between the Lessee and her third party client ?

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arewanationz: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
I wont contribute to your idiocy by countering your silly claims.
jmaine:

Is this supposed to be your silly way of saying you can't counter my claims on this thread . . . It is fools like you that will go to town blaring to the whole world that Imam Shekau is a born again Christian fronting as a muslim to inflict the most unreasonable havoc using the Quran . . .

I wonder who recruits the APC maggots online to propagate the most abominable idiocies . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
arewanationz: I wont contribute to your idiocy by countering your silly claims.

Olodo like you. You and your hordes are helpless here brain wise . . .

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
OAUTemitayo: He has a substantial interest in the company that he leased the plane to That rings a bell, meaning he likely controls the affairs of the company and will probably knew his plane was flying to south africa on a mission.
Jmaine, please refrain from defending Nigerians, anybody can do anything you cant imagine.
It is such a pathetic country

Can you prove the part in bold beyond reasonable doubt ? . . . . . Thank you . . . .
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arewanationz: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
atlwireles: [s]The fear of pastor Ayo is the beginning of wisdom for these almajiris. Pipo, no shaking, anyhow you guys want it, so shall it be. When you dumbasses messed with Ayo, you picked on a wrong target. You will not be able to take the return fire. So call off your madness before you people enter market. Nah one Nigeria, devil baptist una[/s].

This troll definitely has nothing to say. undecided

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arewanationz: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yawns. Abeg I no get time for goat brain.
jmaine:

Olodo like you. You and your hordes are helpless here brain wise . . .

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
arewanationz: Yawns. Abeg I no get time for goat brain.

A goat brain is more advanced than that of a maggot like you . . .

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by OAUTemitayo: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

Can you prove the part in bold beyond reasonable doubt ? . . . . . Thank you . . . .
Mr. Oritsejafor’s church also confirmed the ownership in a separate statement Tuesday. The church said the pastor has a “residual interest” in Eagle Air, a company that manages the aircraft

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by biafranqueen: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Some people will come here and say that he is doing Gods work he is a man of God blah blah blah

religion and mumuism go hand and hand undecided

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arewanationz: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

A goat brain is more advanced than that of a maggot like you . . .

So says a goat brain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

According To Prof. Wole Soyinka: "Only Four Sets Of People Can Vote For The PDP" / Law Enforcement Agencies Should Be Allowed To Do Their Work – Presidency / Udom Emmanuel At The Opening Ceremony Of 42nd National Prayer Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.