Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr (8395 Views)

Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Mogidi: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Even though the trade seems to have originated from the military, I still think its about time someone fights for Christians.

Oritsejafor was ordained to be CAN president at this trying time of this nation. Am particularly pleased the Israelis are involved. Time to beat boko haram like Hamas.

We will never surrender to boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
aderonila18: What I don't understand is why any group seeking to buy arms for Boko Haram would choose to lease the CAN President's private jet out of all the ones they could have leased.
Because the Govt is really the one destabilizing the country.

5 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by atlwireles: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
arewanationz:

This troll definitely has nothing to say. undecided

Almajiri, Ayo is above your pay grade. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arresa: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

Can you prove the part in bold beyond reasonable doubt ? . . . . . Thank you . . . .

On behalf of Pastor Oritsejafor, we can confirm that although he holds an interest in Eagle Air

Inability to read and comprehend basic English words is one of our many disgusting and shameful problems?

Old man, please STFU sometimes...

5 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
OAUTemitayo: Mr. Oritsejafor’s church also confirmed the ownership in a separate statement Tuesday. The church said the pastor has a “residual interest” in Eagle Air, a company that manages the aircraft
You are getting something wrong bruv, he has "residual interest" in Eagle Air, but the plane was leased out to to Green Coast Produce Limited since August 2 according to his statement.
I thought you were inferring that he had controlling stake in Global Coast Produce Limited. Only then can there be a good chance that he was fully aware of the said transaction. Moreover, it was even a third party that defaulted via a charter agreement with the Global folks.

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by san316(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:
Even the SA articles affirmed the claim that they were there to purchase weapons on behalf of the FG, I don't know the modalities of arms purchase using private contractors. But if such is the case, then the FG need to review such procedures to mirror the standards utilized in sister nations . . . .
Modalities are modalities. There has been several gov't before this one, don't you think a very critical business of gov't such as acquisition of arms would have been defined by preceeding government? Do you not find is questionable that those people arrested were not even familiar individuals? And partaining to the cash, this is where the fg needs to take some sticks. The CBN and World bank in their anti money laundering campaign have stipulated a limit on cash movement across countries. How come this txn had to be done with such a large sum of cash. If the gov't knew of it, couldn't they pay through CBN? If it's a contract, couldn't they pay through any bank? Why exactly were they trying to bypass the banking system?!

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by OAUTemitayo: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine: You are getting something wrong bruv, he has "residual interest" in Eagle Air, but the plane was leased out to to Green Coast Produce Limited since August 2 according to his statement.
I thought you were inferring that he had controlling stake in Global Coast Produce Limited. Only then can there be a good chance that he was fully aware of the said transaction. Moreover, it was even a third party that defaulted via a charter agreement with the Global folks.
Dont trust this people

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Mogidi: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
arresa:

Inability to read and comprehend basic English words is one of our many disgusting and shameful problems?

Clap for yourself, you really made sense with your above rant, flawless logic.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jmaine I dnt know your age but I am sure you are one hell of a confused and miserable old f00l.
jmaine:

Coming from a dreg who doesn't even know what to believe in. You are a sad case of one easily manipulated on the altar of cheap fame that often ridicules your eroded capacity . . . .

I promised you I will be your useless case as soon as the parties conclude on their presidential primaries, all I do is read your useless threads and laugh hysterically at the background . . . .
OAUTemitayo:
Mr. Oritsejafor’s church also confirmed the ownership in a separate statement Tuesday. The church said the pastor has a “residual interest” in Eagle Air, a company that manages the aircraft

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mogidi: Even though the trade seems to have originated from the military, I still think its about time someone fights for Christians.

Oritsejafor was ordained to be CAN president at this trying time of this nation. Am particularly pleased the Israelis are involved. Time to beat boko haram like Hamas.

We will never surrender to boko haram.
The Israelis are there for your cash not because of any of your crazy beliefs. If the price was right even Saudi operatives could probably be contracted. Nobody cares about what made you go nuts in the first place so long as you're paying to make it all worthwhile.

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Mogidi: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
san316: Modalities are modalities. There has been several gov't before this one, don't you think a very critical business of gov't such as acquisition of arms would have been defined by preceeding government? Do you not find is questionable that those people arrested were not even familiar individuals? And partaining to the cash, this is where the fg needs to take some sticks. The CBN and World bank in their anti money laundering campaign have stipulated a limit on cash movement across countries. How come this txn had to be done with such a large sum of cash. If the gov't knew of it, couldn't they pay through CBN? If it's a contract, couldn't they pay through any bank? Why exactly were they trying to bypass the banking system?!

There may be valid reasons, why not await fed govt response?

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arewanationz: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
atlwireles:

Almajiri, Ayo is above your pay grade. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean Ayo the criminal and gun runner? undecided

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
arresa:

You see why I toy with arduous ediots like you . . . Let me replay the guyz post you foolishly jumped into. . .

OAUTemitayo: He has a substantial interest in the company that he leased the plane to.
That rings a bell, meaning he likely controls the affairs of the company and will probably knew his plane was flying to south africa on a mission.

The Post above can only be linked to Global coasts produce cos they are directly involved with the dude who chartered the flight to SA . . .

If you don't have a good functioning brain, endevour to lease one on the short term. We are in the season of "Leasing" . . . .Lolz cheesy

What a cow . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by atlwireles: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
arewanationz:

You mean Ayo the criminal and gun runner? undecided

His criminal act is demolishing the kingdom of boko haram, their janjaweeddd and almjiris roaches. We provide guns for you to kill yourself till infinity.

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
barcanista: Jmaine I dnt know your age but I am sure you are one hell of a confused and miserable old f00l.

Am not as miserable as an insipid pseudo intellectual who tosses about like the wind all in a bid to please his e-Lords . . .

Dude, your infantile childish acts has destroyed whatever modicum of prestige you had here. You are the common joke around.

Again, age has nothing to do with how I engage numb skulls here grin . . .

Toddlers on parade . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by san316(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mogidi:

There may be valid reasons, why not await fed govt response?
when it takes the gov't a long time to react to something, it means their story is cooked up. Do you always believe everything the FG says? If yes, think twice. They'll surely react but i assure you, we'll be sunk deeper into the pits of confusion. And that is if Metuh does not start by bashing APC.

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arresa: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
[s]
jmaine:

You see why I toy with arduous ediots like you . . . Let me replay the guyz post you foolishly jumped into. . .

The Post above can only be linked to Global coasts produce cos they are directly involved with the dude who chartered the flight to SA . . .

If you don't have a good functioning, endevour to lease one on the short term. We are in the season of "Leasing" . . . .Lolz

What a cow . . . . .
[/s]

Keep quiet jare... Still spewing the same shameless garbage. First you said Sahara lied by claiming the plane belong to the crooked pastor, now it 's some other ignorant nonsense.

We know the plane belongs to him and there' is no such thing as Eagle Air and Gulf produce nonsense, it's all made up and we'll find out same way Shahara exposed the whole scam.

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
san316: Modalities are modalities. There has been several gov't before this one, don't you think a very critical business of gov't such as acquisition of arms would have been defined by preceeding government? Do you not find is questionable that those people arrested were not even familiar individuals? And partaining to the cash, this is where the fg needs to take some sticks. The CBN and World bank in their anti money laundering campaign have stipulated a limit on cash movement across countries. How come this txn had to be done with such a large sum of cash. If the gov't knew of it, couldn't they pay through CBN? If it's a contract, couldn't they pay through any bank? Why exactly were they trying to bypass the banking system?!

Yes, I find the part in bold very disturbing. To be honest , no one can justify that except there is an aberrant explanation for such.

Am keen on hearing more about this botched deal . . .

P:S: Military contractors don't need to be known faces, that 's if the right channels was followed

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

[s]
Keep quiet jare... Still spewing the same shameless garbage. First you said Sahara lied by claiming the plane belong to the crooked pastor, now it 's some other ignorant nonsense.

We know the plane belongs to him and there' is no such thing as Eagle Air and Gulf produce nonsense, it's all made up and we'll find out same way Shahara exposed the whole scam.
[/s]

Is this your own lousy way of saying you foolishly jumped into the fray in a sane discussion I was having with OAUtemitayo ?

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by tomakint: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:
Am not as miserable as an insipid pseudo intellectual who tosses about like the wind all in a bid to please his e-Lords . . .

Dude, your infantile childish acts has destroyed whatever modicum of prestige you had here. You are the common joke around.
Again, age has nothing to do with how I engage numb skulls here grin Toddlers on parade . . . . .
EPIC! Shake my hand bro......

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arewanationz: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
atlwireles:

His criminal act is demolishing the kingdom of boko haram, their janjaweeddd and almjiris roaches. We provide guns for you to kill yourself till infinity.

I'm glad we know who the real Boko haram is. Tell your criminal brother Ayo to quit camouflaging with the miserable Shekau and show his true face instead of ridiculing the christian community.

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
tomakint:
EPIC! Shake my hand bro......

That Barcanista dude has no game whatsoever, I will deal with him appropriately . . . . Dude has been an empty noise maker since ages and am wondering what is giving him the confidence to assume what he is not . . .

Brother, nothing do us . .our CSR is to tame and curtail these bunch of ninnies to desirable measures . . . . grin

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by atlwireles: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
arewanationz:

I'm glad we know who the real Boko haram is. Tell your criminal brother Ayo to quit camouflaging with the miserable Shekau and show his true face instead of ridiculing the christian community.

grin grin grin grin Alamjiri, you have to define the word ridicule for us again. Like I said, Ayo is and will forever be above you roaches pay grade. You people never jam.

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by ntyce(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
why would a country want to buy arms
covertly?
I suspect the arms are meant to be delivered
to BH.
Why didn't the govt go thru the normal
channel and pay for the arms thru
appropriate means if truly it has nothing to
hide.
I guess this was the reason GEJ bought the
plane for Pastor B.B. Oritsejafor - to launder
money and import arms.
Am sure this isn't the first time.
God will keep exposing them.

4 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arresa: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
[s]
jmaine:

Is this your own lousy way of saying you foolishly jumped into the fray in a sane discussion I was having with OAUtemitayo ?
[/s]

STFU you troll...

You said Sahara lied, but they actually did not since the crooked pastor himself claimed ownership of the plan The res of your idiocy in this thread is nothing but rubbish.

You are a damn liar.....

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

Again, age has nothing to do with how I engage numb skulls here grin . . .

Toddlers on parade . . . . .
Says a dumb and old silly scvm that is notorious for trolling, senseless comments and endless but stupid arguments. You know how I treat old scvm like you? I leave you in your state of folly while you feel like a champion of foolishness.

Whoever have you as a husband and father is at a great loss socially.
Demented old troll!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
arewanationz:

forget those silly scvms and senseless eedeeots my gee or they will denigrate you with their folly!!!! They are a bunch of old scvmbags

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
barcanista: Says a dumb and old silly scvm that is notorious for trolling, senseless comments and endless but stupid arguments. You know how I treat old scvm like you? I leave you in your state of folly while you feel like a champion of foolishness.

Whoever have you as a husband and father is at a great loss socially.
Demented old troll!!!!!!

What a deplorable dung who whines like a hopeless sissy seeking for some e attentions at all times . . . . Am your nemesis any day any time . . . .

Whoever has you as a son, brother, and boyfriend is very unfortunate for been blessed with an unstable character like you. . .

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arewanationz: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin Alamjiri, you have to define the word ridicule for us again. Like I said, Ayo is and will forever be above you roaches pay grade. You people never jam.

No wahala.....Make una prepare for nemesis! grin.
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014

STFU you troll...

You said Sahara lied, but they actually did not since the crooked pastor himself claimed ownership of the plan The res of your idiocy in this thread is nothing but rubbish.

You are a damn liar.....
keep arguin with that troll and it will take forever.... That old jmaine is silly by default.

3 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by jmaine: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2014

STFU you troll...

You are a damn liar.....

EkoIle, I have accepted the Pastor has some link to the JET, but nowhere has shown he has a direct involvement like some maggots like you wanted to pass across . . . .

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by arewanationz: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
barcanista: forget those silly scvms and senseless eedeeots my gee or they will denigrate you with their folly!!!! They are a bunch of old scvmbags

Thanks bro...I don switch to my ignore mode.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Well Done! Kuku Receives US Honour For Amnesty Work / Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 / Benin Versus London - How Times Have Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.