Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr (8396 Views)

Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Vikky014(f): 3:50am On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: Excuse me, do I know you??undecided Why don't you go read bedtime stories in the romance section??undecided Men are talking here.
u berra do what i told you and stp barking grin
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by rubris4u: 4:48am On Sep 17, 2014
All i can say is GEJ & his cohorts just keep sinking in scandals. Not long ago mr president's handler came out with a flimpsy excuse,after so much public outcry regarding his 'romance' with Modu Sheriff in Chad.
Now,here comes an arms deal gone bad.
WHY WOULD A LEGIT GOVT BUY ARMS IN THE BLACK MARKET?

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Eddygourdo(m): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2014
ok. sorry for the mix up pastor. though I wonder the state of origins of the magas who attend your church. the women from such places must be sugarmummies and actresses

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by rusher14: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2014
patimore: Didn't Pastor Ayo tell us that the jet is strictly for his pastoral duties, so when was it converted to a commercial airline that gun runners could lease?

Pastor Ayo is now a full time businessman.
'EAGLE Air'
'EAGLE HEIGHT University
EAGLE Micro finance Bank etc

And 10% of all income -------Tithe
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by mack111(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Whether he leased d jet or not, he is still a suspect in this scandal. That flimsy statement doesn't vindicate him

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by DaBullIT(m): 7:04am On Sep 17, 2014
arresa:

And is this how credible and responsible governments transact business...

Governments all over the world gives contracts to group of people , institutions or organizations. How the recipients of the contracts choose to execute the contract is rarely government's problem as long as the job is well done. Don't forget that Israelis were arrested they were probably given the contract . Perhaps the NA is so rotten is why government tried private and foreign contractor. Let all facts come to light before you condemn everybody
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2014
So this thread is yet to get to front page? Lol

grin grin
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by DaBullIT(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: A government arms deal that had to transport raw cash with a private jet owned by a pastor to buy arms without the consent of the military? Please tell me another lie or you bury your head in shame like Jmaine.

Miss JackBauress. This ain't 24 hours. This is reality and I don't have to bury my head in Shame.

Do you have any idea how they shop for weapons ? I think not , you cant purchase $10M worth of weapons in a place , you have to shop in different places , cities or countries . i am pretty sure that if you wire $5M to an account , IMF ,FBI,Interpol,CIA will be all over the account , it'll probably take weeks if not months to authenticate the legitimacy of the funds . Thus delaying the weapons's arrival in an emergency situation Probably why they chose cash .

NA spokes person is yet to confirm that the military is unaware of the transaction

Private jet is a common term but in reality that jet in question is no longer private , apparently the Pastor has been leasing the jet to people long before now . its all about business

Make no mistake , I do not like Jonathan. I have no idea who oristejfor is and I honestly don't care

My point being I don't need to lie to anyone. I just like to think outside the box .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by DaBullIT(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: So this thread is yet to get to front page? Lol

grin grin

I wonder why this news is yet to get to FP. I had to search for this on here when I read the news on Facebook. It should be on front page
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by DaBullIT(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2014
bakila:
Or simply put he would be ashamed that he has a criminal for a tenant or further simply put he will have his brains examined for not doing a background check on his tenant.
Again his company would have responded with who is actually JOHN ISHAKU. His passport, drivers licence, address and occupation would have been on this thread at least. While they think out the answer or excuse to give tomorrow, I think someone ought to resign.

Background check in Nigeria. You try
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by apolonius(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Nigeria has no faith leaders,it just has moronic capitalists and opportunists giving Jesus a name so bad!

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by LORDI(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2014
I've got just 2 questions 1.how come a pastor can afford a private jet,whereas most rich individuals can't?
2.What connections does he have with does smugglers,why must it be his jet?
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by rusher14: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2014
LORDI: I've got just 2 questions 1.how come a pastor can afford a private jet,whereas most rich individuals can't?
Dey there!!
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by san316(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
jmaine:

Yes, I find the part in bold very disturbing. To be honest , no one can justify that except there is an aberrant explanation for such.

Am keen on hearing more about this botched deal . . .

P:S: Military contractors don't need to be known faces, that 's if the right channels was followed
Thank you very much. I hope the authorities will probe this sincerely and the youth will ensure that we get convincing explanation of this so that we don't see our future mortgaged and stand docile.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by chamboy(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: So this thread is yet to get to front page? Lol

grin grin
don't mind nairaland, any thread that counters GEJ, TAN, PDP r always hidden

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Lilimax(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2014
aderonila18: What I don't understand is why any group seeking to buy arms for Boko Haram would choose to lease the CAN President's private jet out of all the ones they could have leased.
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2014
Abagworo: Nigeria needs a regime change for good. I am convinced the hand of FG is in Boko Haram. It is in our interest to push for a total change of regime. Please Oga America we need your help to avoid civil war that will lead to greatest humanitarian crisis since World War 2.
who told you Oga America don't want you in war ... I think they get new guns and Fighter Jets to sell sef !!
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by DaBullIT(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
[s]A[size=22pt]All those mumuni kasali typing Rubbish. Federal government just released documents showing that the transaction is legit sanctioned by the FG[/size]. [/s] [size=25pt] Those of you who yabbed CAN president to the extent of calling him Boko Haram Sponsor he don clear for una eyes abi ? Yeye people [/size]
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by raffite: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
In Nigeria wearing gold necklace is a sin. In Nigeria, talking with a state governor is a sin.
Re: CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr by raffite: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
LORDI:
I've got just 2 questions 1.how come a pastor can afford a private jet,whereas most rich individuals can't?
1. Buying a jet for a pastor who has touched your life positively is nothing for blessed people, only wretched people see it as a very big deal.
2. He is the owner not the user. He is a jet owner not a smuggler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] / 2023 Presidency: Accept Winner As Allah's Choice - Sultan Of Sokoto / Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.