Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section (919 Views)

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by adonbilivit: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
give your reasons please. in my opinion kika23 is the most berated. she is beautiful, jovial, welcoming and writes well.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by 1one: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ehn Ehn... So even this type topic dey
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by MabraO: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Adonbiliv dis
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by chidekings(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
why wont it be the other way round.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by msjanet(f): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
@op, in what ways is she underrated ?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by djeezy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
This doesn't make sense.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
adonbilivit: give your reasons please. in my opinion kika23 is the most berated. she is beautiful, jovial, welcoming and writes well.

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
adonbilivit: give your reasons please. in my opinion kika23 is the most berated. she is beautiful, jovial, welcoming and writes well.

I DONT BELIEVE IT

#YOLO
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by naijaboiy: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one: Ehn Ehn... So even this type topic dey
gringringrin
Baba,,shey even you sef dey see am undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by 1one: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringringrin
Baba,,shey even you sef dey see am undecided

I dey see am oo... Na WA.. You don see that Khalessi TKO Onila thread abi... You for call me since na
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by naijaboiy: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

I dey see am oo... Na WA.. You don see that Khalessi TKO Onila thread abi... You for call me since na
lipsrsealed Bros no vex...na person call me dere sef and e late...

grin

That babe finish the girl sha cry
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kika23 is a woman and not a girl
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Djicemob: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just when you thought you had seen the peak of fo0lishness on NL, topics like this surfaces.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by 1one: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
lipsrsealed Bros no vex...na person call me dere sef and e late...

grin

That babe finish the girl sha cry

Finishing na small... She kill am...Bury am... Come nail the coffin from the outside.. Come put super glue for the edges... After that she con pour petrol.. Burn the coffin plus the body.. After everything.. She con carry the ashes.. Climb Kilimanjaro... Con use mouth blow the ashes inside breeze.... Chaiiiiiii cry #TeamNoVEXkhaleesi lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by adonbilivit: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Djicemob: Just when you thought you had seen the peak of fo0lishness on NL, topics like this surfaces.
trust me without "foolish" threads like this nairaland would be boring. no provoke me before i come out from that ur phone/lappy screen slap u
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by adonbilivit: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
krall: Kika23 is a woman and not a girl
is she your neighbour?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

Finishing na small... She kill am...Bury am... Come nail the coffin from the outside.. Come put super glue for the edges... After that she con pour petrol.. Burn the coffin plus the body.. After everything.. She con carry the ashes.. Climb Kilimanjaro... Con use mouth blow the ashes inside breeze.... Chaiiiiiii cry #TeamNoVEXkhaleesi lipsrsealed
cry

1one,, i'm seriously laughing here.....

My room mate think say I don mad grin
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Missmossy(f): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Confusing thread!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
adonbilivit: is she your neighbour?
if I say yes, youwontbilivit angry
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Luminary1(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
wat dat her name self.......

14 Likes & 167 Old Likes (Like)

Personal text: ....In The Life Of Every Believer...There Is Hope For Tomorrow....

Twitter: @temi_grace

Time registered: June 27, 2014

Time spent online: 17 days & 6 hours

Signature: ...By all means, marry... If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher....

can u figure out
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by rioemmanuel(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

Bros,where d thread dey?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by lilmax(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Like seriously?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Charles4075(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Op, which kind thread be this na? You just want make kasala burst here ohh.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by marieolae(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
So NL has now become the foundation of online celebrities abi? Wat is d meaning of being underrated on nl again ahh. Its either your active or inactive
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
OP, I'm sure you're not gonna believe me if i present you the most underrated nairaland babe..... I better keep it to myself grin
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by adonbilivit: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
krall: if I say yes, youwontbilivit angry
do you have pictures?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by 1one: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
rioemmanuel:
Bros,where d thread dey?

Ahhh... You never see am... Oya go sharp sharp..

Just start from the first page...

The live event don finish but you go for still see am for Blu-ray dvd grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1905974/friends-dog-humping-me
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by adonbilivit: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: OP, I'm sure you're not gonna believe me if i present you the most underrated nairaland babe..... I better keep it to myself grin
just tell us her moniker. i promise to believe she is the most underrated, in your opinion
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section by Ivanspring(f): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
adonbilivit: trust me without "foolish" threads like this nairaland would be boring. no provoke me before i come out from that ur phone/lappy screen slap u

grin

(1) (Reply)

•7 Types Of Girlfriend √ / We Met First In The Night... / What Height Would You Describe As 'too Tall' For A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.