Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" (3123 Views)

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Now That Jonathan Has Lost What Will Happen To Mbu, Marylyn Ogar And Others / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by MadCow1: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2014
gunuvi: amaechi has 6 months to go while Mbu is moving up the ladder of his profession

Mbu is a civil Servant... Tenure:: Until retirement Age

Amaechi is a Governor.. Tenure:: 4 Years.. (And he is about completing his second and final under the constitution)..

How does your brain draw a correlation between both? undecided

Or are you about to make governorship tenure subject to statutory gae retirement and not by tenure?

Amaechi is the Lion of the Tribe of Port-Harcourt..

#DownWithAllEnemiesOfRiversState.. angry
Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by Christoskurion: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
It is very detestable seeing supposed sane mind engaging themselves in useless ranting. Both side should better focus on their assigned duties to the masses and avoid wasting time and resources unnecessarily to the detriment of the poor masses.
Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Amaechi is ACTING like a celebrity that has lost the flavor and therefore seeks every possible means to stay in the limelight, to always be the subject of every matter (either good or bad),whereas he could do better things to earn that.. while his tenure is expiring, we are watching and waiting to see what happens to that Monorail project.
Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by MadCow1: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2014
xxxoladevoxxx: Amaechi is ACTING like a celebrity that has lost the flavor and therefore seeks every possible means to stay in the limelight, to always be the subject of every matter (either good or bad),whereas he could do better things to earn that.. while his tenure is expiring, we are watching and waiting to see what happens to that Monorail project.

Well...

The Monorail project is almost complete..

What you should be bothered about is continuity as he has surpassed every other government before him in Rivers State..

And did you not notice that it was that Pig Mbu that threw the first shot at Amaechi?! Well, Amaechi's aide responded to the fhucktard.. Rivers State Loves Amaechi and everyone knows Mbu is Patience Jonathan's dog.. A disreputable Commissioner of Police.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by emmanuel4758(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Dr2great: REVEALED: i did a private investigation. Linda ikeji's blog earn 3 million naira every month, while seun's nairaland earn 27 million naira every month
chisus shoo
Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Well...

The Monorail project is almost complete..

What you should be bothered about is continuity as he has surpassed every other government before him in Rivers State..

And did you not notice that it was that Pig Mbu that threw the first shot at Amaechi?! Well, Amaechi's aide responded to the fhucktard.. Rivers State Loves Amaechi and everyone knows Mbu is Patience Jonathan's dog.. A disreputable Commissioner of Police.

Please what distance does the rail cover? its a pity we see things like this and get excited because its d first in the country. I advise if u are in PH u go visit that site and tell me if the distance was worth the money spent...even if Mbu attacked first, Amaechi should have acted like a gentleman and ignored the animal but because he is also an animal, he exchanged words.....A Pity tho
Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by arresa: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2014
xxxoladevoxxx:

Please what distance does the rail cover? its a pity we see things like this and get excited because its d first in the country. I advise if u are in PH u go visit that site and tell me if the distance was worth the money spent...even if Mbu attacked first, Amaechi should have acted like a gentleman and ignored the animal but because he is also an animal, he exchanged words.....A Pity tho

Amaechi did the right thing by putting that errand boy, lapdog and bingo back in his cage where he belong...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by MadCow1: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2014
xxxoladevoxxx:

[b]Lol..

You obviously have never been on a project before. Have you ever heard of the term 'Phase'?! This is Phase 1 of the Project.. The Monorail blueprint goes from the Border of Rivers State with Abia (Obigbo area) all the way to Lagos Bus-stop.. Now imagine how many trillion Naira it would cost to build all that stretch at a go considering the fact that the forefathers of Rivers State made no provision for this rail system in their urbanisation plab for Port Harcourt.. So now we have to demolish buildings, pay compensation, and basically navigate in-situ structures to get this rail system in place..

The Second Mono rail goes from Mile One (Azikiwe) - Omerelu.. Thats why the road from the Airport to Omerelu has a giant center divide for the Monorail to pass without affecting any houses on the road.. That area has been prepared for the future..

You need to appreciate the cost of that project. I know the cost has been inflated, but even without he inflation, its still an axpensive venture to undertake. No Rail system in the world was built and completed by one administration..

What Rivers State needs now is continuity. I have never regretted not being in politics until now. I would have gladly submitted to understudy Amaechi and take over from where he stopped. That man has a great Vision for Rivers State..

#TeamAmaechi..

[/b]
Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Lol..

You obviously have never been on a project before. Have you ever heard of the term 'Phase'?! This is Phase 1 of the Project.. The Monorail blueprint goes from the Border of Rivers State with Abia (Obigbo area) all the way to Lagos Bus-stop.. Now imagine how many trillion Naira it would cost to build all that stretch at a go considering the fact that the forefathers of Rivers State made no provision for this rail system in their urbanisation plab for Port Harcourt.. So now we have to demolish buildings, pay compensation, and basically navigate in-situ structures to get this rail system in place..

The Second Mono rail goes from Mile One (Azikiwe) - Omerelu.. Thats why the road from the Airport to Omerelu has a giant center divide for the Monorail to pass without affecting any houses on the road.. That area has been prepared for the future..

You need to appreciate the cost of that project. I know the cost has been inflated, but even without he inflation, its still an axpensive venture to undertake. No Rail system in the world was built and completed by one administration..

What Rivers State needs now is continuity. I have never regretted not being in politics until now. I would have gladly submitted to understudy Amaechi and take over from where he stopped. That man has a great Vision for Rivers State..

#TeamAmaechi..

[/b]

Mr Project Manager do u think the next governor/government would want to continue with such an expensive project, that the State doesnt really need at this stage. Are u conversant with with a Project being SMART? incase u didnt know, it must be Specific,Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound. Is this project SMART. Are u aware that the budget of the state for 3yrs cannot complete that project? cant such monies be invested in other areas, lets say maybe agriculture. pls tell whoever is feeding u with d false info to stop. Dont get me wrong, its a good project but its....Penny wise, pound foolish

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by MadCow1: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
xxxoladevoxxx:

Mr Project Manager do u think the next governor/government would want to continue with such an expensive project, that the State doesnt really need at this stage. Are u conversant with with a Project being SMART? incase u didnt know, it must be Specific,Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound. Is this project SMART. Are u aware that the budget of the state for 3yrs cannot complete that project? cant such monies be invested in other areas, lets say maybe agriculture. pls tell whoever is feeding u with d false info to stop. Dont get me wrong, its a good project but its....Penny wise, pound foolish

[b]The state needs a world class transportation system at this time to decongest traffic on port-Harcourt/Aba express road... Unless you don't live in Port Harcourt..

Also, what we don't do today, is job for tomorrow and guess what, what would have cost us 1000 Naira to do today may cost the future generation tens of thousands to achieve.. That's what being smart is about.. If Odili had started this project in his time, by now Amaechis would have maybe taken it all the way to Waterlines..

Importantly:: At no point would Rivers State ever have the money to take on that project all at once. Infact, it would not only be financially stupid, but it would be a logistics nightmare as the gridlock it would create in port Harcourt would be crippling to sy the least.. That's why you break it down into achievable phases.. Amaechi has done phase one, next a governor handles Phase 2 by 2030, we may have completed it. That what wise governments do.

The government didn't abandon any sector, that's why the work was broken down into phases so other projects around the state can be handled simultaneously..

Even Lagos State government has borrowed billions to finance their own monorail and light rail projects as they know that for the city to be well positioned for the future, we must put in place these infrastructures now.. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by Djicemob: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Amaechi's rants can be likened to that of an Agbero man at a bus stop.I can't believe a governor would stoop so low like this.I have no more respect for him angry
Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Djicemob: Amaechi's rants can be likened to that of an Agbero man at a bus stop.I can't believe a governor would stoop so low like this.I have no more respect for him angry

I'm sure you have respect for the one who redefined and joggled up the words "corruption" and "stealing".

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Mbu "You Are No Lion, You Are Just Patience's Dog" by princeomorh(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
We r now in june...oya fulfill ur promise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shooting In Rivers State Over Biafra / Amaechi Needs Urgent Psychiatric Attention ---governor Wike / Biafra: South-east Elders Submit Petition To US, UN On Igbos’ Plight In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.