Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* (1487 Views)

6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Most guys spend money on ladies and think its normal not knowing fully well that they fall in the category of magas.. However, most guys do some extra ordinary things which they cannot do to their male folks but do these to adore or show how caring they are to ladies nothing knowing they are being maga-d

Check the list to know if you belong in to any of the category of magas

1. You take a lady to an eatery, she eats while you watch claiming you have no appetite.. *You are a maga at OND level*

2. You bought a lady 1,500 recharge card and you begged ur friends for N50 transfer telling them you have no call credit ... *You are a maga at Bsc level*

3. You bought Bold5 for a lady and bought Curve2 for yourself claiming you don't fancy newer phones.. *You are a maga at PGD level*

4. Ur mom has chronic malaria, you bought her drugs worth 50 naira, ur gf is hungry, you took her to an eatery and squander 5k on a meal...* Maga at VC level*

5. You subscribed a day BIS for yourself and subscribed one month for a lady claiming you don't fancy internet browsing * Maga at SSCE level*

6. A lady visits you and sees you drinking garri without sugar, she told you she's hungry and you quickly dashed to a nearby eatery to get her fried rice and chicken...* You are a maga at HND level

And lastly, when a guy condemns, attacks, bash, crucify, insults and quickly pick offence on this write-up * you are a maga at CEO level*
*Feel free to add yours*

*Have fun*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Compiling my list. Coming back to modify this.
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Freest(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Op for writing this, you are a maga at Management level tongue

2 Likes

Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by HonourablePomk: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: Most guys spend money on ladies and think its normal not knowing fully well that they fall in the category of magas.. However, most guys do some extra ordinary things which they cannot do to their male folks but do these to show how caring they are to ladies nothing knowing they are being maga-d

Check the list to know if you belong in the category of magas

1. You take a lady to an eatery, she eats while you watch claiming you have no appetite.. *You are a maga at OND level*

2. You bought a lady 1,500 recharge card and you begged ur friends for N50 transfer telling them you have no call credit ... *You are a maga at Bsc level*

3. You bought Bold5 for a lady and bought Curve2 for yourself claiming you don't fancy newer phones.. *You are a maga at PGD level*

4. Ur mom has chronic malaria, you bought her drugs worth 50 naira, ur gf is hungry, you took her to an eatery and squander 5k on a meal...* Maga at VC level*

5. You subscribed a day BIS for yourself and subscribed one month for a lady claiming you don't fancy internet browsing * Maga SSCE level*

6. A lady visits you and sees you drinking garri without sugar, she told you she's hungry and you quickly dashed to a nearby eatery to get her fried rice and chicken...* You are a maga at HND level

And lastly, when a guy attacks, bash, crucify, insult me for this write-up * you are a maga at CEO level*
*Feel free to add yours*

*Have fun*

1..What if i ate at home before going with her?
2..What if i sent the card to her and she spent it calling me and it finished and i still used mine to call her till its finished then by 10pm when the people selling card has closed i need it to make an urgent call?
3..Yes i know most dudes who dont fancy phones
4..not possible
5..Yes because i dont fancy phones grin grin grin i already subscirbes for my wifi
6..What if its a sunny day and i feel like eating it?
lastly... cool cool cool

OP GO AND SLEEP
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by SortCode(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
You bought suya for a girl and u watch her eat the meat while you eat the onions with toothpick claiming you are a vegetarian.......Ur maga has gone beyond hand

2 Likes

Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
HonourablePomk:

2..What if i sent the card to her and she spent it calling me and it finished and i still used mine to call her till its finished then by 10pm when the people selling card has closed i need it to make an urgent call?
4..not possible
5..Yes because i dont fancy phones grin grin grin i already subscirbes for my wifi
lastly... cool cool cool
bwahahahahahaah..you are jst so hilarious... U got me laffing seriously... *oya and lastly ? *
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chemystery, laurelP, valmunich, naijaboiy, accidosis and rapmoney.. You guys are needed here
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by HonourablePomk: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: bwahahahahahaah..you are jst so hilarious... U got me laffing seriously... *oya and lastly ? *

GO AND SLEEP smiley grin smiley *Put his dark eyeglasses on and walks out mtchew
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by TRADELYN: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tosyne2much,

Be sincere Ooo...

This one wey you dey open threads about MAGA stuff...one is still ongoing and you don open a similar one...in one day...hmmm grin

What is the inspiration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN: Tosyne2much,

Be sincere Ooo...

This one wey you dey open threads about MAGA stuff...one is still ongoing and you don open a similar one...in one day...hmmm grin

What is the inspiration

no mind me jawe... I hope you did not fall in the last category? grin

1 Like

Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Negro1: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
HonourablePomk:

4..not possible
lastly... cool cool cool

OP GO AND SLEEP

Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by xamster(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
What do u have against ch!ckz cheesy
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by xamster(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Am not guilty of the above as am prudent with my spending to a lady. But the fact remains that sum niggaz will always play dodo while the sharp 1nz are indirectly paying for returns which the babe must accede to......No dullings cool
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by chemystery: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oya take am...
1. You are a maga when you have a bank(girl) where you only deposit but never withdraws.
2. You are a maga when a girl take you phone as calling machine while hers is an answering machine.
3. You are maga when you call to take her out and she wants to come along with a friend or friends

1 Like

Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
xamster: What do u have against ch!ckz cheesy
if you want to know what I have against chicks, check the last paragraph of the post and there lies the answer
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
chemystery: Oya take am...
1. You are a maga when you have a bank(girl) where you only deposit but never withdraws.
2. You are a maga when a girl take you phone as calling machine while hers is an answering machine.
3. You are maga when you call to take her out and she wants to come along with a friend or friends
. You neva cease to disappoint me

1 Like

Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by naijaboiy: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: Chemystery, laurelP, valmunich, naijaboiy, accidosis and rapmoney.. You guys are needed here
I never do those things before...but some guys dey guilty sha angry
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by OohMpa: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
HonourablePomk:

4..not possible
lastly... cool cool cool

OP GO AND SLEEP

Chai....
"What if?" rants of a typical MMS cry
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by obomobo: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
laffs in swahili... I did all of d above grin
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by HonourablePomk: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
OohMpa:

Chai....
"What if?" rants of a typical MMS cry

Stay your lane catching fun here
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by argon500: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ op, everybody play the fool. No exception to the rule
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by LaurelP(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: Chemystery, laurelP, valmunich, naijaboiy, accidosis and rapmoney.. You guys are needed here

No be small tin o grin
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Baddestguyp(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
1st woman wrapper, now maga
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by valmunich(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lol... Lord knows I'll never try any of those
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
You bought Suya for her,while eating it,you are eating the onion,claiming vegetarian,you are a maga at doctorate level.
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by jmoore(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin

Not guilty and will never be.

Say no to magaism.
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Heycube(m): 12:27am On Sep 17, 2014
tosyne2much: Most guys spend money on ladies and think its normal not knowing fully well that they fall in the category of magas.. However, most guys do some extra ordinary things which they cannot do to their male folks but do these to adore or show how caring they are to ladies nothing knowing they are being maga-d

Check the list to know if you belong in to any of the category of magas

5. You subscribed a day BIS for yourself and subscribed one month for a lady claiming you don't fancy internet browsing * Maga at SSCE level*

And lastly, when a guy condemns, attacks, bash, crucify, insults and quickly pick offence on this write-up * you are a maga at CEO level*
*Feel free to add yours*

*Have fun*

Lolz...bros I no de sure if guys still de do any of ds. Only lazy and Barao gals stil ask guys for dos stuf. Gals ar proud ds days bcus den get beta job (either clean or dirty). :X
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by BlueScholar(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hahahaha 9ce post!
Re: TOP 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Negro1: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? / Things That Can Snatch The One You Love From You / Words Of A Mother To Her DAUGHTER ABOUT MARRIAGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.