Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* (1826 Views)

If You Didn't Do This In High School Days Then You Are Not A Bonafide Nigerian. / Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 21, 2015
Most guys spend money on ladies and think its
normal not knowing fully well that they fall in the
category of magas.. However, most guys do
some extra ordinary things which they cannot do
to their male folks but do these to adore or show
how caring they are to ladies nothing knowing
they are being maga-d
Check the list to know if you belong in to any of
the category of magas.

1. You take a lady to an eatery, she eats while
you watch claiming you have no appetite.. *You
are a maga at OND level*

2. You bought a lady 1,500 recharge card and you
begged ur friends for N50 transfer telling them
you have no call credit ... *You are a maga at
Bsc level*

3. You bought Bold5 for a lady and bought Curve2
for yourself claiming you don't fancy newer
phones.. *You are a maga at PGD level*

4. Ur mom has chronic malaria, you bought her
drugs worth 50 naira, ur gf is hungry, you took
her to an eatery and squander 5k on a meal...*
Maga at VC level*

5. You subscribed a day BIS for yourself and
subscribed one month for a lady claiming you
don't fancy internet browsing * Maga at SSCE
level*

6. A lady visits you and sees you drinking garri
without sugar, she told you she's hungry and you
quickly dashed to a nearby eatery to get her fried
rice and chicken...* You are a maga at HND level
And lastly, when a guy condemns, attacks, bash,
crucify, insults and quickly pick offence on this
write-up * you are a maga at CEO level*
*Feel free to add yours*
*Have fun*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by shakazuldadon: 5:08pm On May 21, 2015
Absolute thrash
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Inkman(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2015
Hmm... Who does all you mentioned these days
No sane dude i guess undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Cutehector(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2015
Dnt worry,, we hav all heard..

Next time we will be stingy..
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Rapsodee(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2015
List checked!!!
.None I belong to...#Galala tinz..naa to go do Thanksgiving on Sunday.
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by agarawu23(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
coming from a lady sad

mumu nigga's , see una life sad embarassed
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Utchgirl(f): 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
1st maga detected !

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
The poster above me is sick undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
Utchgirl:
1st maga detected !
dem go soon use u do ritual
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by tutaboi(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2015
If you care for them your a MAGA , if don't ur STINGY ...what do u really want girls
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
All what I know is that " is good to be good and givers Never lack". I don't care about what ever she call me, that's her own business.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 21, 2015
grin I love Magas, somtyms they r blessing frm god. A Married man once sent a huge amount to my account 4 accepting 2 go out on date with him thru phone conversation. immediately i recieved d money. i block him line sharp sharp. i pity am die dat day

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 21, 2015
Inkman:
Hmm... Who does all you mentioned these days
No sane dude i guess undecided
you never see anything undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by abbeycial: 5:24pm On May 21, 2015
Drchristian:
grin I love Magas, somtyms they r blessing frm god. A Married man once sent a huge amount to my account 4 accepting 2 go out on date with him thru phone conversation. immediately i recieved d money. i block him line sharp sharp. i pity am die dat day

i pity u
oyinbo say "u can't eat ur chinchin and still have it"
when eventually he gets a hold of u and harm u,u wld come to nairaland to cry foul abi? wat happened to politely turning down the offer since u r not willing to sell ur goods?

my last kobo to all ladies..not all guys are as magalicious as u think,if u like buy job for yaself.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by tommychow(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2015
Fyi, he's dating a typical naij girl. Is there any other way to keep her?

I always tell my goons to leave after scotching her eggs. In pointless relationships it's all about who dumps who first. Don't be the pu.ssy, be the di.ck.
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 21, 2015
abbeycial:

i pity u

why u dey pity am if u were in her shoe won't u accept it
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Inkman(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
KiidaACE:
Like i said 'no sane dude'
Maybe the ones wey dem don wash something put for them...
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Inkman(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
KiidaACE:
Like i said 'no sane dude'
Maybe the ones wey dem don wash something put for them...
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by abbeycial: 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
chowlade:

why u dey pity am if u were in her she won't u accept it

if i were in her ke!
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by blisscoat: 5:38pm On May 21, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Absolute thrash
a bonified MAGA in the making
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 21, 2015
abbeycial:

i pity u
oyinbo say "u can't eat ur chinchin and still have it"
when eventually he gets a hold of u and harm u,u wld come to nairaland to cry foul abi? wat happened to politely turning down the offer since u r not willing to sell ur goods?

my last kobo to all ladies..not all guys are as magalicious as u think,if u like buy job for yaself.
see u, u will inadvently fall 4 urs wen it is time
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 21, 2015
abbeycial:

if i were in her ke!
i see nothing wrong in it. d man dashed her. okay?
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 21, 2015
chowlade:

i see nothing wrong in it. d man dashed her. okay?
lolz! Typical niger babe. Ntin is difenitly wrong wit it. Una no won cari last at all.
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by jrerico1(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2015
I spend my money with both genders equally, I cant spend money in pursuit of a woman, I believe money can't buy love.
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Rapsodee(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2015
Drchristian:
Wicked!!! but d man too nah mumu.
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Utchgirl(f): 6:58pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
dem go soon use u do ritual
Back 2 d sender
A bu m nwa chineke
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

Back 2 d sender

A bu m nwa chineke
lol wat r the characteristics of an nwa chineke
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Utchgirl(f): 7:57pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=Borrussia post=33964157]The poster above me is sick

U r nt sick
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by Joeself1(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2015
I guess I share all this characteristics wink
Re: 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* by storyforthegods: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
chowlade:
Most guys spend money on ladies and think its
normal not knowing fully well that they fall in the
category of magas.. However, most guys do
some extra ordinary things which they cannot do
to their male folks but do these to adore or show
how caring they are to ladies nothing knowing
they are being maga-d
Check the list to know if you belong in to any of
the category of magas.

1. You take a lady to an eatery, she eats while
you watch claiming you have no appetite.. *You
are a maga at OND level*

2. You bought a lady 1,500 recharge card and you
begged ur friends for N50 transfer telling them
you have no call credit ... *You are a maga at
Bsc level*

3. You bought Bold5 for a lady and bought Curve2
for yourself claiming you don't fancy newer
phones.. *You are a maga at PGD level*

4. Ur mom has chronic malaria, you bought her
drugs worth 50 naira, ur gf is hungry, you took
her to an eatery and squander 5k on a meal...*
Maga at VC level*

5. You subscribed a day BIS for yourself and
subscribed one month for a lady claiming you
don't fancy internet browsing * Maga at SSCE
level*

6. A lady visits you and sees you drinking garri
without sugar, she told you she's hungry and you
quickly dashed to a nearby eatery to get her fried
rice and chicken...* You are a maga at HND level
And lastly, when a guy condemns, attacks, bash,
crucify, insults and quickly pick offence on this
write-up * you are a maga at CEO level*
*Feel free to add yours*
*Have fun*
Please can i have ur number

(1) (Reply)

Am Losing Interest In Sex / Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model / SHOCKING! Buhari ‘trekker’ Commits Suicide Over Buhari’s Failures In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.