Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,464 members, 7,826,764 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down (1068 Views)

Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down by solid3(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
As I type, I'm within the premises of NNPC Mega station at wuse zone 1. All fuel station in Abuja Metropolis have been put under lock and key.

When I inquired from the supervisor, he said the manager has ordered them not to sell a liter of fuel anymore till tomorrow and the manager has switched off his phone and gone to sleep.

It may interest u to know that I was at wuse ii mega station and it was darkness that coverd the place. At beger wuse 5, it was a long queue with just one pump dispensing.

Now, I'm stranded at zone 1 and I have a journey of 30km to travel before I can lay my gead to sleep and my fuel is on reserved. What do I do?

Why is this happening?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down by publicenemy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wait till 2morow.
Re: BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down by solid3(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
I was able to get some pictures but cant upload now due to slow network.
Re: BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down by mumumugu(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wanderer,u no get house?
Re: BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down by PapiWata: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
solid3: As I type, I'm within the premises of NNPC Mega station at wuse zone 1. All fuel station in Abuja Metropolis have been put under lock and key.

When I inquired from the supervisor, he said the manager has ordered them not to sell a liter of fuel anymore till tomorrow and the manager has switched off his phone and gone to sleep.

It may interest u to know that I was at wuse ii mega station and it was darkness that coverd the place. At beger wuse 5, it was a long queue with just one pump dispensing.

Now, I'm stranded at zone 1 and I have a journey of 30km to travel before I can lay my gead to sleep and my fuel is on reserved. What do I do?

Why is this happening?

Find somewhere to hide your car and sleep for the night AWAY from the petrol station, since they may have been closed due to a bomb threat.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down by Rawani: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Your remaining petrol should be able to get you to Banex Junction (Wuse 2) where you can buy black market fuel to get you home. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down by Osama10(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
NNPC is going on a nation wide strike, those who have ears listen and buy fuel down now. wink
Re: BREAKING: All Fuel Stations In Abuja Metropolis Have Been Put Under Lock Down by solid3(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
I'm on my way out of Abj right now. I was able to find my way home last night.

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To Northern Elders / 'why I Came To Nigeria To Steal" - Ghanian Citizen Makes Shocking Confession! / Two Killed, Dozens Injured As Youths Protest In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.