Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful (928 Views)

Think Females Are Deceitful? See What Guys Are Now Doing (PHOTO) / Women Are Deceitful! / Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by butanep(m): 4:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Ladies are wonderful creation from God. They keep the word in a dynamic state and can make a man do anything just to get them...
Most Ladies of recent are just so deceitful when it comes to beauty. There is nothing natural about them again. They do all kind of artifical attachment to look beautiful and when these artficial attachment are out of them, some look lke masquerade... Imagine a woman will fix artificial eyelashes, artificial eyes, artificial nails, artficial hair, aritficial breast, artifical face( powerful makeup) and even artificial backside. These artifcial attachment make some ugly ladies become so beautful and pretty when they come out in public. For me 60% of most ladies beauty are deceitful, it is what I called FALSE beauty. I begin to ask myself if some ladies can do without all these artificial attachment.
I found out the best way to know if a girl is naturally beautful is to see her in the morning when she just woke up from sleep or looking at their passport where some don't have the opportunity to makeup before taking it. Some look so horrble in such circumstances.
I witness a stuation where some guys were snaping photos and they called some of the ladies to join them but they refused, simply because they were not on make up. I was so suprised. Ever since then, ladies pics on facebook, BBM, twitter and other social network does not move me, because some are FALSE beauty.
The only way I can tell a lady,"she is very beautful" is when I see her without artificial attachmentm... When a lady looks beautiful without those attachment, she is then NATUTALLY BEAUTIFUL...
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by faithugo64(f): 5:11am On Sep 17, 2014
i wonder when guys will stop talking about this! op make sure you marry someone with a virgin hair and does not make up not even with powder:-Xand be sure to take her with you wherever you go,am sure she would look great in the midst of other women grinlipsrsealed.All am trying to say is,there is nothing wrong with using a little makeup(powder and a white lip gloss).Coming to our hair,a typical naija woman knows how painful and difficult it is when it comes to combing,setting and maintaining our natural hair and sometimes it makes one look unkempt so the way out is to apply relaxer for easy combing,setting and maintenance! Am not a fan of heavy makeup though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by passionate88: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by Ivanspring(f): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Are guys this boring? I guess there's nothing left in the world to talk about other than this.
undecided

Warre mess!
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by marieolae(f): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Yeah seriously, its getting annoying. Guys please! We know that you do not like heavy makeup! We understand. But if we go out to special events, or we want to take pictures and so on, we want to look our best. You guys can never understand this, because you are not judged completely by your looks. An "ugly" girl in the society is seen as an outcast. Nobody wants to know an ugly girl. With guys, you are judged by your financial status. Please whether you like it or not, makeup will always be a part of our lives. It enhances our beauty. When we look good, don't you admire us? Please its not everyone on this earth that is going to have "natural beauty". If your not attracted to an "artificial babe", then someone else will be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by Heycube(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2014
marieolae: When we look good, don't you admire us?

We do.

marieolae: If your not attracted to an "artificial babe", then someone else will be.

Artificial...like seriously? Plastic creature. Lolz
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by butanep(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2014
faithugo64: i wonder when guys will stop talking about this! op make sure you marry someone with a virgin hair and does not make up not even with powder:-Xand be sure to take her with you wherever you go,am sure she would look great in the midst of other women grinlipsrsealed.All am trying to say is,there is nothing wrong with using a little makeup(powder and a white lip gloss).Coming to our hair,a typical naija woman knows how painful and difficult it is when it comes to combing,setting and maintaining our natural hair and sometimes it makes one look unkempt so the way out is to apply relaxer for easy combing,setting and maintenance! Am not a fan of heavy makeup though.
we want to see you ladies at least for a day with your natural looks.
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by butanep(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Heycube:

We do.

Artificial...like seriously? Plastic creature. Lolz
Artifiicial babes will give birth to artfcial children...
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by butanep(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Ivanspring: Are guys this boring? I guess there's nothing left in the world to talk about other than this.
undecided

Warre mess!
We are not boring but concern about you ladies. I want you to appear natural sometimes...
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by marieolae(f): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2014
butanep: we want to see you ladies at least for a day with your natural looks.
why ladies? Is your girlfriend not enough to satisfy you with her natural look. What concern you with other ladies? They send you?
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by yungchop: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
RESPECT to em Secondary school girls! tongue no make ups buh they are flawlessly beautiful. Well who says its a crime for a girl to wear make ups? No girl will like to be called ugly so they will warefa they can to look good. If only plastic surgery was cheaper than brazilian hair. . . cool all girls will look like megan fox smiley
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
butanep: We are not boring but concern about you ladies. I want you to appear natural sometimes...
With all due respect, we also want you guys to appear mature, rich and well put together (sometimes) , not whining about ladies MU and no makeup. Does it add money to your account??

P.S: It's all about choice, the only makeup I don't do is anything fix, eyelashes...nails. I do the rest, and I don't judge people that do all!

Do you know the struggle some ladies battle with?
You want them to add not being 'lookable' to it?
Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by taurus21: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ladies have perfected the art of instagram with their fake bosoms

Re: Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful by dnacrystal: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Its good you used 'most'. A lady that is beautiful is beautiful, and you will see it even through the make up. Just shine your eyes wella smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nagging Men, What's Ur Say On It?? / Relationship Tips: 4 Sexual Problems That Can Affect All Women / How Often Would You Want Your Bf/gf To Use You As Their DP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.