Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Associations On Nairaland And Their Members - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Associations On Nairaland And Their Members (2725 Views)

List Of Associations On Nairaland / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Madam lower ur voice na. U r indirectly telling them that U have other derailer branches.

As for my matric number, iam sorry ma, i forgot that iam still a student under your derailerz academycheesy xo i dont d right to talk my able Presido FrankySNOWgrin
I don't blame you, is Frankysnow the same as mzmariah? Use your common sense bro.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
I hereby start the compilation of Association of Space Booker's List. ASB..... Taking one Bank450 to be the shiarman.... grin

Honourable Members....
Kbshow100
Lollyad
Osjoshua
iheanyi40
lovinhubby2wife.................still loading

1 Like

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
We no buy again, e cost! Naijaboiy sef no get enough pepper 4 pocket wait mah find another buyercheesy
Who be Naijaboiy?? That broke guy? Na him U want sell land wey dey 4 Aso Rock too? Abi U think xay the land dey for Massaka?? Dat guy kant afford a land in d village self.
Pls look 4 serious and wealthy buyers lyk Softsparkyy, Cdamsel or Lynpetra.
I dey even prefer female buyerz kuz them dey always get alternative of paying if cash no deygrin xo even U self fit buy d landcheesy
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by LaurelP(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: These are associations on nairaland.

TDAN - Thread Derailers Association of Nairaland
This group is dominated by ladies and all they do is derail thread. For the sake of fear of their badmouth, i chose not to assign members here. But if your liver reach, help me fish them out

NAFWIAC - Nairaland Agency For Woman-wrappering Investigation And Control
This group checkmates all forms and levels of woman wrapper-ing. Members include:
tosyne2much - CEO
LaurelP - Managing Director
chemystery - Special Adviser and PA to CEO
naijaboiy - Recruiter
WWAN - Woman Wrapper-ing Association of Nairaland
This group is where we have all women stalkers/wrapper-ers.
I'm new here so i leave the old cargoes or top members of NAFWIAC to assign members here.
AJAJOP - Association of Jonsing and Jobless Posters
This group post jonsing or fake stories. Here are some honorable members:
Andyblaze - CEO
Spacegoat - Coordinator, Jonsing posts
yungwizzzy - Trainee
NMCG - Nairaland Meaningful Contributors Group
From my observation, these are those i have seen with at least straight-to-the-point-comment. Here as some members:
mariolae - MD of NMCG
unyours - Shareholder
MrsBreezy - P.R.O
pasqal09 - Chairman
Bashers Commitee
For those whose job is to bash you for one or two reasons(esp pertaining your use of words).
TTA - Talk-Take Association
These are people popular for numerous posts: Member:
rozzay - sole ownership
ETYG - Every Thread You Go
These guys are like MTN - You see them on almost every thread. Members are:
temigracie - CEO
dytbabe - MD
rozzay - major shareholder
mariolae - runner up

I placed this on the romance section cos that's where i tend to know a lot of nairalander. This is just for fun so don't take it personal. Maybe i missed some Associations or Members. You are free to add to the list.

grin behold our new mr. NL
For u to ve compiled dis, u merit it

3 Likes

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: I don't blame you, is Frankysnow the same as mzmariah? Use your common sense bro.
Owk. grin
tonguetonguetongue Lemme go and wake himtonguetonguetongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Owk. grin
tonguetongue:PLemme go and wake himtonguetonguetongue
Idiatttttttttttttttt cheesy
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: FALSE tongue oga kelvin is a big time derailer and naijaboiy is his assistant. smiley
Dis lie dat U are sharing
Dia ris Goduoooo!
Dia ris Goduoooo!!
Dia ris Goduoooo!!!
cry crycry crycry crycry cry
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Idiatttttttttttttttt cheesy

grintonguetonguetonguetonguetonguegrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Dis lie dat U are sharing
Dia ris Goduoooo!
Dia ris Goduoooo!!
Dia ris Goduoooo!!!
cry crycry crycry crycry cry
Common ketat, do I look like Mr devil who lies all the time? grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
grintonguetonguetonguetonguetonguegrin
grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by ionsman: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Dygeasy: As in! The guy na learner.

Bloody Newbie.
You on point bro.How can someone who has spent less than 3weeks compose a list .And the funniest part is that I think most of the peeps on that list spend a large chunk of their day on Romance-land.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2014
LaurelP:

grin behold our new mr. NL
For u to ve compiled dis, u merit it
grin
Make Beennkumar no catch dis guy o. Him go show am say India juju and naija own no be mategringrin

1 Like

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Who be Naijaboiy?? That broke guy? Na him U want sell land wey dey 4 Aso Rock too? Abi U think xay the land dey for Massaka?? Dat guy kant afford a land in d village self.
Pls look 4 serious and wealthy buyers lyk Softsparkyy, Cdamsel or Lynpetra.
I dey even prefer female buyerz kuz them dey always get alternative of paying if cash no deygrin xo even U self fit buy d landcheesy
Hahahhaha...naijaboiy ain't broke joor. The guy de manage money wellagrin

As for Softsparkyy, Cdamsel or Lynpetra, those one's don't buy properties for Naija,if to say ur land dey abroad now,eehhh I go call themgringringrin

Frankysnow fit buy kwa,U no say de guy de like FP space well wellgrin

As for LaurelP? That one dey Sabbatical leave imposed on him by...*Lipsealed*grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by iheanyi40(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I hereby start the compilation of Association of Space Booker's List. ASB..... Taking one Bank450 to be the shiarman.... grin

Honourable Members....
Kbshow100
Lollyad
Osjoshua
iheanyi40
lmao my nigga gringrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Common ketat, do I look like Mr devil who lies all the time? grin
Who knows?? undecided

tonguetonguecheesytonguetongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahahhaha...naijaboiy ain't broke joor. The guy de manage money wellagrin

As for Softsparkyy, Cdamsel or Lynpetra, those one's don't buy properties for Naija,if to say ur land dey abroad now,eehhh I go call themgringringrin

Frankysnow fit buy kwa,U no say de babe de like FP space well wellgrin

As for LaurelP? That one dey Sabbatical leave imposed on him by...*Lipsealed*grin
Fixed. wink

Babe I'm innocent, I don't do front page things.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dygeasy(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
No need to sue bro...
Nor vex
grin

Better Pikin.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Who knows?? undecided

tonguetonguecheesytonguetongue
Clown. undecided
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by kbshow100(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I hereby start the compilation of Association of Space Booker's List. ASB..... Taking one Bank450 to be the shiarman.... grin

Honourable Members....
Kbshow100
Lollyad
Osjoshua
iheanyi40
space booked, keep off
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by LaurelP(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
grin
Make Beennkumar no catch dis guy o. Him go show am say India juju and naija own no be mategringrin

Dat guy is too quiet for my liking jare
I'm dethroning him
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Ok.

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Fixed. wink

Babe I'm innocent, I don't do front page things.
Lmao! No vex say I call u guy ooocheesycheesycheesy,omo I no know say u be my fellow Evegrin...Come if I catch u 4 FP eeeh,I go steal ur spaceundecided
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmao! No vex say I call u guy ooocheesycheesycheesy,omo I no know say u be my fellow Evegrin...Come if I catch u 4 FP eeeh,I go steal ur spaceundecided
Lol. No worry I go start dey book space for you. wink
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
I am interested joor. where is the location....banana island, lekki or Ajah?
E dey inside Festacgrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. No worry I go start dey book space for you. wink
gringringrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2014
kbshow100: space booked, keep off
shocked shocked.... He still dey buk space for here self...
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2014
LaurelP:

Dat guy is too quiet for my liking jare
I'm dethroning him
Only if U kantongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014
missberrypop5: Ok.
if nor say dem go said I dey derail.. I for say 'good morning dearie wink ... grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Beennkumar(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2014
I just had to drop a comment. cool
Naijaboiy......

What I was going to say skipped my mind.

1 Like

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Mrval20(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
I love this kind of confessioncheesycheesygrin so which Association do u belong now?grin

Oge, inugo maka otu nzuzo nke Nairaland?cheesy
I still lurk to an extent though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Akwa Ibom State( Usen Emana Akwa Ibom) / Chris Brown Took Back The Car He Bought For Karrueche? / Join The First Nairaland Telegram Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.