Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Associations On Nairaland And Their Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Associations On Nairaland And Their Members (2740 Views)

List Of Associations On Nairaland / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by chemystery: 5:02am On Sep 17, 2014
These are associations on nairaland.

TDAN - Thread Derailers Association of Nairaland
This group is dominated by ladies and all they do is derail thread. For the sake of fear of their badmouth, i chose not to assign members here. But if your liver reach, help me fish them out

NAFWIAC - Nairaland Agency For Woman-wrappering Investigation And Control
This group checkmates all forms and levels of woman wrapper-ing. Members include:
tosyne2much - CEO
LaurelP - Managing Director
chemystery - Special Adviser and PA to CEO
naijaboiy - Recruiter
WWAN - Woman Wrapper-ing Association of Nairaland
This group is where we have all women stalkers/wrapper-ers.
I'm new here so i leave the old cargoes or top members of NAFWIAC to assign members here.
AJAJOP - Association of Jonsing and Jobless Posters
This group post jonsing or fake stories. Here are some honorable members:
Andyblaze - CEO
Spacegoat - Coordinator, Jonsing posts
yungwizzzy - Trainee
NMCG - Nairaland Meaningful Contributors Group
From my observation, these are those i have seen with at least straight-to-the-point-comment. Here as some members:
mariolae - MD of NMCG
unyours - Shareholder
MrsBreezy - P.R.O
pasqal09 - Chairman
Bashers Commitee
For those whose job is to bash you for one or two reasons(esp pertaining your use of words).
TTA - Talk-Take Association
These are people popular for numerous posts: Member:
rozzay - sole ownership
ETYG - Every Thread You Go
These guys are like MTN - You see them on almost every thread. Members are:
temigracie - CEO
dytbabe - MD
rozzay - major shareholder
mariolae - runner up

I placed this on the romance section cos that's where i tend to know a lot of nairalander. This is just for fun so don't take it personal. Maybe i missed some Associations or Members. You are free to add to the list.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by faithugo64(f): 5:24am On Sep 17, 2014
op you forgot SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND!

1 Like

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by tblackE61(m): 5:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Lolz!! U very right thou!!
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Its obvious you don't know anything about Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by tosyne2much(m): 6:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Correct !!! Mak I book space first
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Jarchi(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2014
I love the MTN family, bring dat chair,am waiting for dem
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by vizkiz: 6:15am On Sep 17, 2014
where do i fall sef??

Btw, who get 50 naira? I won buy eggroll sad
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Mrval20(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Lurkers Association of Nairaland LAN: They just own an account, they read and enjoy posts, they neither comment, like nor share the posts. They don't create threads too, they're just there.
I'm a retired member of this great association.

3 Likes

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Tallesty1(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2014
You say undecided
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by kingzic(m): 6:24am On Sep 17, 2014
*yarns*

Space booked
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2014
gringrin

But the President of TDAN is KelvinGraphics grin

Some of his cohorts are

Xtarxhyne
Frankysnow
Lanicky
Missyhorlah
Lorlaalohz
Softsparkyy
Cdamsel
Dygeasy
Dayjhihannon01
1one
And my humble self grin

NMCG- MizMyColi
-Mstik

For the List of woman-wrappers,,that will be made known by my ogas at the ToP grin

We'll be right back... cool

PS- Everything is just for Fun don't take it personal tongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dygeasy(m): 7:14am On Sep 17, 2014
teeo: Its obvious you don't know anything about Nairalanders.
As in! The guy na learner.

Bloody Newbie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dygeasy(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy: gringrin

Some of his cohorts are

Xtarxhyne
Frankysnow
Lanicky
Missyhorlah
Lorlaalohz
Softsparkyy
Cdamsel
Dygeasy
Dayjhihannon01
1one
And my humble self grin

NMCG- MizMyColi
-Mstik

For the List of woman-wrappers,,that will be made known by my ogas at the ToP grin

I don't derail threads.

That accusation is false, baseless, untrue, subject to no further investigation as I'm obviously vindicated as at the time of this post.

Need I sue yo _ass

But Kelvingraphics sabi derail. That guy na COW

1 Like

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Like seriously OP undecided

The only reason I will forgive you for this assertions is the fact that we all don't frequent same threads and sections. But even at that, haba! I don't agree with this compilation of yours biko.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Dygeasy: As in! The guy na learner.

Bloody Newbie.

He is the chairman of newbies
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2014
teeo: Its obvious you don't know anything about Nairalanders.
You are right bro.

Good morning sir and U still dey Phase 1 Penninsula??
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2014

Some of his cohorts are

Frankysnow

Wetin dey worry u? undecided Dygeasy for the list? shocked shocked Wetin my moniker dey find there? Person no fit stay her own for Nairaland again? Bia naijaboiy comot my moniker, you can put it back after I take my breakfast for now I never chop grin

And you op wetin be your own sef

Naijaboiy do the needful before I go emmmmm personal with u. cry
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2014

Some of his cohorts are

Xtarxhyne
Frankysnow
Lanicky
Missyhorlah
Lorlaalohz
Softsparkyy
Cdamsel
Dygeasy
Dayjhihannon01
1one
And my humble self grin

NMCG- MizMyColi
-Mstik

Ehhh.., you put for derailers when NAFWIAC dey dia? U nor do am wella oo..... Me weh I go dey checkmate u ppl make una nor derail
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Sorry O. I frequent Education, Religion and Dairies Section.

So, I don't know anything about the people you just listed at your original post.

Maybe you just need to do justice and remove Nairaland from your writeup and replace it with Romancelanders because I am sure that's where you guys stay 24hrs. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: These are associations on nairaland.

TDAN - Thread Derailers Association of Nairaland
This group is dominated by ladies and all they do is derail thread. For the sake of fear of their badmouth, i chose not to assign members here. But if your liver reach, help me fish them out

NAFWIAC - Nairaland Agency For Woman-wrappering Investigation And Control
This group checkmates all forms and levels of woman wrapper-ing. Members include:
tosyne2much - CEO
LaurelP - Managing Director
chemystery - Special Adviser and PA to CEO
naijaboiy - Recruiter
WWAN - Woman Wrapper-ing Association of Nairaland
This group is where we have all women stalkers/wrapper-ers.
I'm new here so i leave the old cargoes or top members of NAFWIAC to assign members here.
AJAJOP - Association of Jonsing and Jobless Posters
This group post jonsing or fake stories. Here are some honorable members:
Andyblaze - CEO
Spacegoat - Coordinator, Jonsing posts
yungwizzzy - Trainee
NMCG - Nairaland Meaningful Contributors Group
From my observation, these are those i have seen with at least straight-to-the-point-comment. Here as some members:
mariolae - MD of NMCG
unyours - Shareholder
MrsBreezy - P.R.O
pasqal09 - Chairman
Bashers Commitee
For those whose job is to bash you for one or two reasons(esp pertaining your use of words).
TTA - Talk-Take Association
These are people popular for numerous posts: Member:
rozzay - sole ownership
ETYG - Every Thread You Go
These guys are like MTN - You see them on almost every thread. Members are:
temigracie - CEO
dytbabe - MD
rozzay - major shareholder
mariolae - runner up

I placed this on the romance section cos that's where i tend to know a lot of nairalander. This is just for fun so don't take it personal. Maybe i missed some Associations or Members. You are free to add to the list.

Where is The Space Bookers Association TSBA lists?
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by cirmuell(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Warris dis?
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Abeg una gudmorning wetin dem talk say I do
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Hehhehehehhe....All these Association na gancheesycheesycheesy...*Spreads Mat*grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2014

Some of his cohorts are

Xtarxhyne
Frankysnow
Lanicky
Missyhorlah
Lorlaalohz
Softsparkyy
Cdamsel
Dygeasy
Dayjhihannon01
1one
And my humble self grin

NMCG- MizMyColi
-Mstik

But oga i have only deraild senseless threadz which were worth derailing.... Once the thread is so senseless that even a 6months old baby will hiss at the story, then d thread becomez a chat lounge..
I don't think i have even derailed more than one thread ever. And that 1 even happened recently xo i don't think i should be the President of that Association when dia ris my able Madam at d top FrankySNOW who even own's a ''Derailerz Paradise''.grin which she co-runs with her Deputy MIZTOLA. I be just floor member o, the least at dat self.
OGA Naijaboiy u no get respect o.cheesy. na dis kind mistake dey put person 4 kirikiri prison, xo abeg no go carry anoda person TITTLE accord just a floor membercheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Chemystery,,this should be in the romance section grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics: .
And this one is among the space bookersgringringrin

Op I didn't see ASB= Association of Space Bookers ooooundecided
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by valmunich(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Spreads paw paw leafs, this one go bad gahn!

1 Like

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
But oga i have only deraild senseless threadz which were worth derailing.... Once the thread is so senseless that even a 6months old baby will hiss at the story, then d thread becomez a chat lounge..
I don't think i have even derailed more than one thread ever. And that 1 even happened recently xo i don't think i should be the President of that Association when dia ris my able Madam at d top FrankySNOW who even own's a ''Derailerz Paradise''.grin which she co-runs with her Deputy MIZTOLA. I be just floor member o, the least at dat self.
OGA Naijaboiy u no get respect o.cheesy. na dis kind mistake dey put person 4 kirikiri prison, xo abeg no go carry anoda person TITTLE accord just a floor membercheesygrin
Respect your matric number and young age biko sad I own no paradise no more. Warris wrong with you? Did you drink fura to bed? tongue that paradise was opened by mzmariah and not frankysnow wink
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Wetin dey worry u? undecided Dygeasy for the list? shocked shocked Wetin my moniker dey find there? Person no fit stay her own for Nairaland again? Bia naijaboiy comot my moniker, you can put it back after I take my breakfast for now I never chop grin

And you op wetin be your own sef

Naijaboiy do the needful before I go emmmmm personal with u. cry
Make una no bite me na embarassed
Oya I go comot am
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Mrval20: Lurkers Association of Nairaland LAN: They just own an account, they read and enjoy posts, they neither comment, like nor share the posts. They don't create threads too, they're just there.
I'm a retired member of this great association.
I love this kind of confessioncheesycheesygrin so which Association do u belong now?grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by hannesy(f): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Where is The Space Bookers Association TSBA lists?
pls call me when d insult starts flowing in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] / The Most Popular Sports For Betting On Korean Toto Sites / Check Out My Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.