Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Associations On Nairaland And Their Members - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Associations On Nairaland And Their Members (2788 Views)

List Of Associations On Nairaland / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2014
Dygeasy: I don't derail threads.

That accusation is false, baseless, untrue, subject to no further investigation as I'm obviously vindicated as at the time of this post.

Need I sue yo _ass

But Kelvingraphics sabi derail. That guy na COW
Oga which Kelvingraphics

Abi we don dey two 4 NLgrin

Oga this ur accusation is false.

Oya Link to threadz i have derailed or U know natonguetonguecheesy
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Ehhh.., you put for derailers when NAFWIAC dey dia? U nor do am wella oo..... Me weh I go dey checkmate u ppl make una nor derail
chei...you can be a member of two associations cool
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
But oga i have only deraild senseless threadz which were worth derailing.... Once the thread is so senseless that even a 6months old baby will hiss at the story, then d thread becomez a chat lounge..
I don't think i have even derailed more than one thread ever. And that 1 even happened recently xo i don't think i should be the President of that Association when dia ris my able Madam at d top FrankySNOW who even own's a ''Derailerz Paradise''.grin which she co-runs with her Deputy MIZTOLA. I be just floor member o, the least at dat self.
OGA Naijaboiy u no get respect o.cheesy. na dis kind mistake dey put person 4 kirikiri prison, xo abeg no go carry anoda person TITTLE accord just a floor membercheesygrin
I agree with u,U no de derail thread but U de book spacetonguetonguegringringrin...

True or Falsewinkwink
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
And this one is among the space bookersgringringrin

Op I didn't see ASB= Association of Space Bookers ooooundecided
That space is for sale o. grin

Abeg help me find buyer, u go get 20% and the agent and agreement money go be your owngringrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Frankysnow i don de suspect you. Na only Dygeasy you see there abi? You no see my precious moniker, lanicky and cdamsel. Abeg fight for all of us jaree.
As for you naijaboiy, we go soon throw you inside bin just like Ukraine former minister.
Make you no vex, that time I never chop
grin

Come naijaboiy, softsparkyy goes to sensible threads na, where u from see cdamsel? Person wey no dey Nairaland for 2 months? Haba na you even put lanicky shocked that girl is always in dangote's son's emmm paradise.

KelvinGraphics is the present of both derailing and woman wrappering association. undecided

And my honorable self no dey emm derai.....I dey come make I check again. grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2014
hannesy: pls call me when d insult starts flowing in
shocked shocked you wan own a post for the Bashing & Insult Hurling Association? (BIHA)
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
I agree with u,U no de derail thread but U de book spacetonguetonguegringringrin...

True or Falsewinkwink
FALSE tongue oga kelvin is a big time derailer and naijaboiy is his assistant. smiley
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by hannesy(f): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2014
rozzay: Abeg una gudmorning wetin dem talk say I do
sole proprietor of Talk-take association of nairaland hehehehehe lmao
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:

True or Falsewinkwink
False.tongue

I don't book space, i buy them instantly and resale it later to any interested buyer who is wants his post to be on the FP and is willing to meet my demand.cheesy

Ah swear na good business be that ogringrin

Make i even go place advert self.tongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Abeg help me find buyer, u go get 20% and the agent and agreement money go be your owngringrin

Wait softsparkyy n naijaboiy fit buygrin make I go call them. Shey d land dey 4 better site ni?(FP)if not 4gerritgrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Dygeasy: I don't derail threads.

That accusation is false, baseless, untrue, subject to no further investigation as I'm obviously vindicated as at the time of this post.

Need I sue yo _ass

But Kelvingraphics sabi derail. That guy na COW
No need to sue bro...
Nor vex
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by hannesy(f): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: shocked shocked you wan own a post for the Bashing & Insult Hurling Association? (BIHA)
nah, jst reading and laughing committee
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

He has started already grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:

Wait softsparkyy n naijaboiy fit buygrin make I go call them. Shey d land dey 4 better site ni?(FP)if not 4gerritgrin
E dey FP na, facing the express gan self.grin And e get all the paperz wey Land dey get, even C of O, gazzette etc, the land has been fenced selfgrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2014
hannesy: sole proprietor of Talk-take association of nairaland hehehehehe lmao
Hehehhehehehehhehe no be small title be dat, na only waka d waka abi na only me go waka go anyway my comment will be known only to my oga@dtop so lemme save it.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:

This land no dey better site ooo

So I no fit buy the space
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: FALSE tongue oga kelvin is a big time derailer and naijaboiy is his assistant. smiley
Lwkmdgrincheesycheesy...He must be d CEO cheesy..naijaboiy na em Personal Assistantcheesy
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
No need to sue bro...
Nor vex
Show that guy say U be lawyer too.

U know see as him dey accuse me derailing? His own accusation is also false, baseless and subject to no further investigation or does he need i sue his arzz too
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Frankysnow i don de suspect you. Na only Dygeasy you see there abi? You no see my precious moniker, lanicky and cdamsel. Abeg fight for all of us jaree.
As for you naijaboiy, we go soon throw you inside bin just like Ukraine former minister .
gringrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
This land no dey better site ooo

So I no fit buy the space
The owner says it has been fenced oooo n em face expresscheesycheesy,oya we go comot money no fearwink
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Lwkmdgrincheesycheesy...He must be d CEO cheesy..naijaboiy na em Personal Assistantcheesy
shockedshockedshocked
You say??

Kelvingraphics no need Assitant o

Na one Man Mopol grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Exactly. grin

1 Like

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2014
hannesy: nah, jst reading and laughing committee
I seeee.... That's Association of Passive Members (APM) I do take u chop the chairlady straight... Dey chop am go
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
E dey FP na, facing the express gan self.grin And e get all the paperz wey Land dey get, even C of O, gazzette etc, the land has been fenced selfgrin
We no buy again, e cost! Naijaboiy sef no get enough pepper 4 pocket wait mah find another buyercheesy
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Make you no vex, that time I never chop
grin

Come naijaboiy, softsparkyy goes to sensible threads na, where u from see cdamsel? Person wey no dey Nairaland for 2 months? Haba na you even put lanicky shocked that girl is always in dangote's son's emmm paradise.

Frankysnow is the president of thread derailing and while TEEO is the Presido of woman wrappering association. undecided

And my honorable Kelvingraphics no dey derail at all.
Fixed
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Show that guy say U be lawyer too.

U know see as him dey accuse me derailing? His own accusation is also false, baseless and subject to no further investigation or does he need i sue his arzz too
You can sue him na...

But my client-fee go big o smiley
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Fixed
You nor well. Respect yourself I'm telling you. embarassed

Wait make teeo catch you. undecided
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
shockedshockedshocked
You say??

Kelvingraphics no need Assitant o

Na one Man Mopol grin
gringringringrin one man squadcheesycheesy,but I know say u sef de do like him kwa so una two na CEO for that Associationtongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Respect your matric number and young age biko sad I own no paradise no more. Warris wrong with you? Did you drink fura to bed? tongue that paradise was opened by mzmariah and not frankysnow wink
Madam lower ur voice na. U r indirectly telling them that U have other derailer branches.

As for my matric number, iam sorry ma, i forgot that iam still a student under your derailerz academycheesy xo i dont d right to talk my able Presido FrankySNOWgrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Heycube(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: These are associations on nairaland.

TDAN - Thread Derailers Association of Nairaland
This group is dominated by ladies and all they do is derail thread. For the sake of fear of their badmouth, i chose not to assign members here. But if your liver reach, help me fish them out

NAFWIAC - Nairaland Agency For Woman-wrappering Investigation And Control
This group checkmates all forms and levels of woman wrapper-ing. Members include:
tosyne2much - CEO
LaurelP - Managing Director
chemystery - Special Adviser and PA to CEO
naijaboiy - Recruiter
WWAN - Woman Wrapper-ing Association of Nairaland
This group is where we have all women stalkers/wrapper-ers.
I'm new here so i leave the old cargoes or top members of NAFWIAC to assign members here.
AJAJOP - Association of Jonsing and Jobless Posters
This group post jonsing or fake stories. Here are some honorable members:
Andyblaze - CEO
Spacegoat - Coordinator, Jonsing posts
yungwizzzy - Trainee
NMCG - Nairaland Meaningful Contributors Group
From my observation, these are those i have seen with at least straight-to-the-point-comment. Here as some members:
mariolae - MD of NMCG
unyours - Shareholder
MrsBreezy - P.R.O
pasqal09 - Chairman
Bashers Commitee
For those whose job is to bash you for one or two reasons(esp pertaining your use of words).
TTA - Talk-Take Association
These are people popular for numerous posts: Member:
rozzay - sole ownership
ETYG - Every Thread You Go
These guys are like MTN - You see them on almost every thread. Members are:
temigracie - CEO
dytbabe - MD
rozzay - major shareholder
mariolae - runner up

I placed this on the romance section cos that's where i tend to know a lot of nairalander. This is just for fun so don't take it personal. Maybe i missed some Associations or Members. You are free to add to the list.

#Otelemeyen. You are correct. cheesy Whr dt gal wey dey label all NL guys? EroticAngelina
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by hannesy(f): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I seeee.... That's Association of Passive Members (APM) I do take u chop the chairlady straight... Dey chop am go
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Understanding Gtbank Social Banking: Banking On Facebook / ~happy Birthday Dear Kc!~ / Post Nice Pictures Of Nigeria Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.