Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Associations On Nairaland And Their Members - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Associations On Nairaland And Their Members (2792 Views)

List Of Associations On Nairaland / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Yinmu.
Mtcheew
Story for the godz
I will surprise you angry
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by chemystery: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Awoofawo:

Can you image!!! He didn't made mention of the most noble associations such as Garri Farmers Association on Nairaland GFAN; Garri Lovers Alliance of Nairaland GLAN; Warlords Pacification Council WPC; Tribal Bigot Union TBU and lastly but not less; Seun As$ Licker Coalition SALC cool grin
oya list members no time
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Awoofawo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: oya list members no time

You wan make I cause WwIII for nairaland heeen?!
Honourable members and Emeritus comrades of those associations known dem-self cool
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Mrval20(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Mba Nwokeomacheesycheesy anubeghim maka ya,biko koromgringrin

Ima nghota. Ebe a abughi ebe a na-ako ihe niile
tongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by chemystery: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Awoofawo:

You wan make I cause WwIII for nairaland heeen?!
Honourable members and Emeritus comrades of those associations known dem-self cool
eh, we know say dem know diasef but we wan know dem
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Awoofawo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: eh, we know say dem know diasef but we wan know dem

I no fix mention dem hia but if you are beautiful madam come inside my holy of holy (bedroom) make I whisper am for your ear cool grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by chemystery: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Awoofawo:

I no fix mention dem hia but if you are beautiful madam come inside my holy of holy (bedroom) make I whisper am for your ear cool grin
*wears my iron boxers and runs out of thread*
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Awoofawo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: *wears my iron boxers and runs out of thread*

Where you dey run to? Bia come hia no fear cool
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by chemystery: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Awoofawo:

Where you dey run to? Bia come hia no fear cool
no worry i still deh. But na from far i deh deh answer you....
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Awoofawo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: no worry i still deh. But na from far i deh deh answer you....
No warri madam am just joking ni; but why you put on iron boxer and run commot just cos I say I wan whisper for your ear cool
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by daveP(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo: Its obvious you don't know anything about Nairalanders.

SECONDED...

WHO WAS TO BE THIRDED?
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by daveP(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge: Hehhehehehhe....All these Association na gancheesycheesycheesy...*Spreads Mat*grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by daveP(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge: Hehhehehehhe....All these Association na gancheesycheesycheesy...*Spreads Mat*grin
(drags mat from under her)
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy......shockedshocked..i dont derail threads
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Bank450(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lollyad: Hehe... ASB ... kinda love that

More space bookings to our Elbows.. lol

Oga mi.. That's a mistake o.. I won't deny booking space, but I do it just once in a blue moon. So I don't think I should be on d the list when, I don't really do it.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by mstik(f): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
wow tx smiley
naijaboiy: gringrin

But the President of TDAN is KelvinGraphics grin

Some of his cohorts are

Xtarxhyne
Frankysnow
Lanicky
Missyhorlah
Lorlaalohz
Softsparkyy
Cdamsel
Dygeasy
Dayjhihannon01
1one
And my humble self grin

NMCG- MizMyColi
-Mstik

For the List of woman-wrappers,,that will be made known by my ogas at the ToP grin

We'll be right back... cool

PS- Everything is just for Fun don't take it personal tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crocodile Bite Of A Tourist Leg In Uganda / ~happy Birthday Dear Kc!~ / Funny Stickers, posters, pictures and signboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.