Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Associations On Nairaland And Their Members - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Associations On Nairaland And Their Members (2794 Views)

List Of Associations On Nairaland / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Who be Naijaboiy?? That broke guy? Na him U want sell land wey dey 4 Aso Rock too? Abi U think xay the land dey for Massaka?? Dat guy kant afford a land in d village self.
Pls look 4 serious and wealthy buyers lyk Softsparkyy, Cdamsel or Lynpetra.
I dey even prefer female buyerz kuz them dey always get alternative of paying if cash no deygrin xo even U self fit buy d landcheesy
Who broke angry
Me wey I fit feed your whole village undecided
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Lollyad: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I hereby start the compilation of Association of Space Booker's List. ASB..... Taking one Bank450 to be the shiarman.... grin

Honourable Members....
Kbshow100
Lollyad
Osjoshua
iheanyi40
lovinhubby2wife.................still loading
Hehe... ASB ... kinda love that

More space bookings to our Elbows.. lol

2 Likes

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahahhaha...naijaboiy ain't broke joor. The guy de manage money wellagrin

As for Softsparkyy, Cdamsel or Lynpetra, those one's don't buy properties for Naija,if to say ur land dey abroad now,eehhh I go call themgringringrin

Frankysnow fit buy kwa,U no say de guy de like FP space well wellgrin

As for LaurelP? That one dey Sabbatical leave imposed on him by...*Lipsealed*grin
D abroad U mean, is it Cotonou??gringrin all na Abroad na.

Frankysnow kant afford any of my propertiez, she is a wrong customer.cheesy
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Missmossy(f): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Lol....funny namescheesy

2 Likes

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by chemystery: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy: Chemystery,,this should be in the romance section grin
my guy it was on romance section i don't know who moved it. Pasqal09 na you move am? Forget the topic na romance section material be this o.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
Who broke angry
tellam... He nor knw say na ur dad get world bank cheesy
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Mrval20:
Oge, inugo maka otu nzuzo nke Nairaland?cheesy
I still lurk to an extent though.
Mba Nwokeomacheesycheesy anubeghim maka ya,biko koromgringrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
D abroad U mean, is it Cotonou??gringrin all na Abroad na.

Frankysnow kant afford any of my propertiez, she is a wrong customer.cheesy
Lmaocheesy,all join jaregrin

Frankysnow can afford it mbok,that babe is havinggringrin...Abi I lie? @frankysnowundecided
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmaocheesy,all join jaregrin

Frankysnow can afford it mbok,that babe is havinggringrin...Abi I lie? @frankysnowundecided
No mind the woman wrapper. He dey mistake me for that mgbeke wey he dey always go meet for mama adaku bukka. grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: No mind the woman wrapper. He dey mistake me for that mgbeke wey he dey always go meet for mama adaku bukka. grin
U sef don see am der abi?gringrin...Omo u are funny I swearcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: No mind the woman wrapper. He dey mistake me for that mgbeke wey he dey always go meet for mama adaku bukka. grin
Chai!!!!
Frankie!
Na me U dey wuo na ala like this?? angry
Dia ris ........
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
U sef don see am der abi?gringrin...Omo u are funny I swearcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Na lie o. No mind Franky
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
I don see am countless number of times. If no be mama adaku bukka them go go mama sekinot own, he dey here dey say I no fit afford him property. Sure I can't buy one mud house located at mushin, I dey craze? undecided
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Na lie o. No mind Franky
She mind me jor. tongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
Who broke angry
Yinmu.
Mtcheew
Story for the godz
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Chai!!!!
Frankie!
Na me U dey wuo na ala like this?? angry
Dia ris ........
Oya sorry. smiley
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: She mind me jor. tongue
Mtcheeew
No talk to me o angry
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Oya sorry. smiley
That's my baibykisskiss
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Mtcheeew
No talk to me o angry
You no sabi say malice no be my thing? There is no way I will stop talking to you. wink I no get time for such a thing because I don big pass am so get your mind off it because I must talk to you. tongue

BTW don't call me baby again, my bf no dey like am o. wink
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Na lie o. No mind Franky
She don convince me alreadytonguetonguegringrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by priscaoge(f): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: I don see am countless number of times. If no be mama adaku bukka them go go mama sekinot own, he dey here dey say I no fit afford him property. Sure I can't buy one mud house located at mushin, I dey craze? undecided
gringringrin and d mud house sef na Duplexgringrin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Awoofawo(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2014
ionsman:
You on point bro.How can someone who has spent less than 3weeks compose a list .And the funniest part is that I think most of the peeps on that list spend a large chunk of their day on Romance-land.
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Awoofawo(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2014
ionsman:
You on point bro.How can someone who has spent less than 3weeks compose a list .And the funniest part is that I think most of the peeps on that list spend a large chunk of their day on Romance-land.

Can you image!!! He didn't made mention of the most noble associations such as Garri Farmers Association on Nairaland GFAN; Garri Lovers Alliance of Nairaland GLAN; Warlords Pacification Council WPC; Tribal Bigot Union TBU and lastly but not less; Seun As$ Licker Coalition SALC cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by lanicky(f): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy: gringrin

But the President of TDAN is KelvinGraphics grin

Some of his cohorts are

Xtarxhyne
Frankysnow
Lanicky
Missyhorlah
Lorlaalohz
Softsparkyy
Cdamsel
Dygeasy
Dayjhihannon01
1one
And my humble self grin

NMCG- MizMyColi
-Mstik

For the List of woman-wrappers,,that will be made known by my ogas at the ToP grin

We'll be right back... cool

PS- Everything is just for Fun don't take it personal tongue

Choii! My name is even the 3rd on the list...embarassed
Aaah Naijaboiy!! u no do well @all......this is a false accusation...*I'm gonna sue u I swear*

We all know dat Kelvingraphics is the chief derailer of nairaland tongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: if nor say dem go said I dey derail.. I for say 'good morning dearie wink ... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by LaurelP(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahahhaha...naijaboiy ain't broke joor. The guy de manage money wellagrin

As for Softsparkyy, Cdamsel or Lynpetra, those one's don't buy properties for Naija,if to say ur land dey abroad now,eehhh I go call themgringringrin

Frankysnow fit buy kwa,U no say de guy de like FP space well wellgrin

As for LaurelP? That one dey Sabbatical leave imposed on him by...*Lipsealed*grin

grin By who?
Complete it o
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
She don convince me alreadytonguetonguegringrin
Abi she don confuse U already?tonguetongue
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: You no sabi say malice no be my thing? There is no way I will stop talking to you. wink I no get time for such a thing because I don big pass am so get your mind off it because I must talk to you. tongue

BTW don't call me baby again, my bf no dey like am o. wink
Baby kiss Baby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kiss
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Baby kiss Baby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kissBaby kiss
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: shocked shocked shocked
shocked Kilodey
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
shocked Kilodey
cry
Re: Associations On Nairaland And Their Members by Liamm(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
observing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Banks USSD Codes For Mobile Banking. / whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes / ~happy Birthday Dear Kc!~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.