Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? (2812 Views)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by naijarocks(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2008
Its often been said that given the right circumstances and the right motivation, we humans are capable of any kind of compromise.Whether or not this is true, i often wonder if this applies to married women.I've heard of cases where a wife who was considered faithful was later discovered to be quite flirtatious.I know lots of friends who say that it is just as rare to find a faithful wife as it is to find a faithful husband.They all agree that women are just a bit more discrete.

Now here's my question.Do you married ladies think that you are capable of adultery?If you knew you there was no chance of you getting caught would you explore your sexual fantasies with other men.

Love to hear your comments. No textbook answers please.Be sincere.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by iice(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2008
No
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by ifyalways(f): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2008
Never !
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by MissyB1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2008
Not for anything in the world.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2008
I'd love to say never like Ify. But you know . . . never say never.

I cant imagine myself cheating on my husband even if I know I wont be caught, I cant even imagine finding myself in such a situation.

But I guess I'll never know what I'm capable of, untill such a situation actually arises.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by biolabee(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2008
true answer uju there exists a dr jekyll and mr(s) hyde in every one
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by sistawoman: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2008
I would also hope that i would never ever cheat on my husband, but I learned a long time ago that you should never say never.

I keep myself out of arms way and try never to let the devil tempt me. I know that hubby holds it down and I am so scared of loosing a deffinante for a maybe that i dont even want to try another man. Why wonder outside when all I have to do is ask and hubby will do?
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2008
Lai lai.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Sauron1: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2008
Women and their pretences. . . . .

Many would cheat on their husbands to save their marriages IF a child is not forthcoming,
How many times have women slept with their gardeners just to get pregnant and fit in??
Buncha liars. tongue
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2008
I dare to say NEVER.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by arramyjay: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2008
No i wont.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by sylvao2000(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2008
ok
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by spoilt(f): 3:19am On Mar 31, 2009
All women are righteous. grin
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Gabry(f): 5:33am On Mar 31, 2009
LOL grin even if I were given the opportunity to cheat. . . I dont know who shall i go for cause I dont fall for people easily and also i dont have feelings for simply anyone. . . to me, everyone looks the same,. . . Dont give a damn if you are a Prince or a singer or a Plain Joe, I dont feel ya atall. . . so nah. . . i dont think I will cheat
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Sissy3(f): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2009
no, for me it is not about being righteous or anything as such, rather more about self respect and i wouldn't degrade myself to such level
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by C2H5OH(f): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2009
I would commit suicide before even entertaining the thought of cheating on my wife. Help me God.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Phillfree(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2009
I can't cheat, i don't feel a thing for any other lady than my wife.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by ima1(f): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2009
hell no, i'm not the cheatn kind,
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by ima1(f): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2009
@phillfree where in nashville r u
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Hollysmile: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2009
@Ujujoan, i like ur courage of standin out amongst de crowd of these immature liars. I respect dat!
All these 'holy-pass' adulterers wey dey claim 'innocenti', na una dey cheat pass, even when una dey sure say dem go eventually catch una. Lying bitches!
For me shaa, na by God's Grace wey me fit escape am, cos man!!! It's not always as easy as we think.
Cheat and not being caught, not even a trace!
Imagine say u and ur partner dey work for two different countries, and see once in a long while (say, every 6months), and these this cute and caring chic/guy at ur disposal, Abegi, make i end here, jo!

@MurderRator, wetin do de last topic wey i post? Better bring it back oh!
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by IFELEKE(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2009
Never Say Never. . .
No SANE Person would want to cheat on his/her partner on a good day but at times,situation or circumstances might warrant such actions.
So I'll say don't say never until you ve crossed that mountain.!
The Yorubas will say [i]''Eni Ija O ba Lo N Pe Ara Re Lokunrin''.[/i]Literarily,It means Don't think you are man or woman enough if you have not been tested by travails/problems or trials/temptations.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by touchmeder: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2009
me as a married woman, God forbid.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by iice(f): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2009
Hollysmile:

@Ujujoan, i like ur courage of standin out amongst de crowd of these immature liars. I respect dat!
All these 'holy-pass' adulterers wey dey claim 'innocenti', na una dey cheat pass, even when una dey sure say dem go eventually catch una. Lying bitches!
For me shaa, na by God's Grace wey me fit escape am, cos man!!! It's not always as easy as we think.
Cheat and not being caught, not even a trace!
Imagine say u and ur partner dey work for two different countries, and see once in a long while (say, every 6months), and these this cute and caring chic/guy at ur disposal,  Abegi, make i end here, jo!

@MurderRator, wetin do de last topic wey i post? Better bring it back oh!

Very mature of you.
Someone's been burned cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by ohaechesi(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2009
thats just a world anthem grin 98% of women can't vow of their innocence to this crime of the unknown.you can experience it all over the world.it is even worst in the western world.men can't be exempted from this iniquitous act. lol
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Secretz(f): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2009
Personally, once my man love me, respects and looks after me and is highly atrracted to me and shows it (and this is from my end too) then I know I CANNOT cheat, but if certain things are lacking and there is no solution or change then, then I would rather leave his ass and continue my journey.!!!

But anything is possible sha! tongue
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by ijleke(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2009
@ poster No i wouldn't
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by ogazi007(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2009
na so all of una go talk,but wen e happen now una go say na hand wok of devil.if u all are innosent as u all cliames,how comes married men and women are the one running thingz in niaja?
@poster!God go forgive us
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by yme1(f): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2009
nope i wont
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by sistawoman: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
I learned a long time ago never say never. here is the example that taught me.

My policy has always been that if someone sticks me up and wants my purse that I would just hand it over because my life is far more important. I would sit with my friends and stake my head in bewilderment because I could not understand why the man/woman did not give up the purse/wallet and died over it.

Well on my way to work one morning, January 6, 2005, a young man ran up behind me and tried to snatch my purse. I did not let go. He hit me in my face. I did not let go. He bit me. I did not let go. he showed me his gun. I did not let go.

Something came over me and all of the "I would do this, I would do that" went out the window and in that moment I was not letting go of my purse. It had no money in it but it was mine not his.

That taught me to never say never, until i am standing in those shoes faced with what ever it is.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by IFELEKE(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
sistawoman:

I learned a long time ago never say never. here is the example that taught me.

My policy has always been that if someone sticks me up and wants my purse that I would just hand it over because my life is far more important. I would sit with my friends and stake my head in bewilderment because I could not understand why the man/woman did not give up the purse/wallet and died over it.

Well on my way to work one morning, January 6, 2005, a young man ran up behind me and tried to snatch my purse. I did not let go. He hit me in my face. I did not let go. He bit me. I did not let go. he showed me his gun. I did not let go.

Something came over me and all of the "I would do this, I would do that" went out the window and in that moment I was not letting go of my purse. It had no money in it but it was mine not his.

That taught me to never say never, until i am standing in those shoes faced with what ever it is.
Never Say Never!
Rightly said Sistawoman, Big Ups
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by kokoye(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
The prayer is : God should not lead us into that kind of temptation. Poverty is worse than a disease

What's going on in Nigeria right at this moment??

Bankers are being laid off, the marketers have always been given financial targets that can never be met. A lot of wives are breadwinners and the feed not only their nuclear family, but parents and extended families too. If these ladies lose their jobs, the familes would be thrown out of their apartments and into the waiting arms of bad weather and thieves, amongst other sufferings. I am sure a lot of wives have slept with other men in order to prevent things like this from happening (I am even sure some husbands might know about it but deliberately turn a blind eye). I am talking about a situation in which you have looked for help and there's no forthcoming.

When you have kids and you see them suffering (I mean real poverty) in the midst of plenty, there's nothing you will not do to put some food on their plate.

Some women have turned to armed robbery of drug peddling instead of sleeping with someone to keep their jobs - does this make things any better?

Folks like sisterwoman might not know what I'm talking about . . cos Nigeria defies all logic.

Why did Adedibu become soo strong and people were ready to die for him: because he gave them amala, even without meat at times. These are poeple who have looked for work forever without finding any. They and their kids have gone hungry for days without help. He's dead now and his now hungry benefeciaries are the ones robbing people all over Ibadan.

The prayer is : God should not lead us into that kind of temptation. Poverty is worse than a disease
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by iice(f): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
IFELEKE:

Never Say Never. . .
No SANE Person would want to cheat on his/her partner on a good day but at times,situation or circumstances might warrant such actions.
So I'll say don't say never until you ve crossed that mountain.!
The Yorubas will say [i]''Eni Ija O ba Lo N Pe Ara Re Lokunrin''.[/i]Literarily,It means Don't think you are man or woman enough if you have not been tested by travails/problems or trials/temptations.

Whilst i do agree with 'Never Say Never', i think some people never compromise on some things smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Do This? (photo) / Guys, Stop This Habit! / Do You Feel Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.