Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe (1790 Views)

. / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe by Teacup: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
I dont know if someone has asked this question before. Please guys, why do our girfriends calls us (guys) babe. Is it that we are like baby
Re: Babe by Tymax(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
I think they are confused. They think they're talking to their friends. Any babe call me babe, I'll call her bros.

3 Likes

Re: Babe by Teacup: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
;Dtymax you go kill me with laugh
Re: Babe by Teacup: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
tymax you go kill me with laugh ;Dtymax you go kill me with laugh
Re: Babe by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pffftttttt undecided
Tymax: I think they are confused. They think they're talking to their friends. Any babe call me babe, I'll call her bros.
Re: Babe by Tymax(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Pffftttttt undecided
hmmph! angry
Re: Babe by lirusehn(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
babe? Getting to knw for the ist time
undecided
Re: Babe by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
!

1 Like

Re: Babe by Tallesty1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seriously confused
Tymax: I think they are confused. They think they're talking to their friends. Any babe call me babe, I'll call her bros.
they will call you baby but if you start acting like one they will cry immature
Re: Babe by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tsk, tsk, tsk, stùpid thread.

*Unfollows*
Re: Babe by MrCork: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Teacup: I dont know if someone has asked this question before. Please guys, why do our girfriends calls us (guys) babe. Is it that we are like baby

...which babe?...bro do u looook like babe? angry

1 Like

Re: Babe by MizMyColi(f): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
angry angry
Tallesty1: Seriously confused they will call you baby but if you start acting like one they will cry immature
embarassed embarassed
Re: Babe by spanzed(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
lmao!!! grin na just slang na Daddy u wan make dem call you
Re: Babe by Ivanspring(f): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Too many unromantic guys on nl cheesy
I won't only call him 'baby', i'll also add 'baby love'...

1 Like

Re: Babe by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Niqqaz quit havinq this mentality and step up romantically,BABY originally means anything you love with your whole heart that's why you hear guys in the US call themselves BABY,some people call their pets baby and why you think niqqaz call their posh ride baby so when your girl calls you baby,reply her, yeah poohbear what's uppp
Re: Babe by Activity77(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
My ex do call me bebe during school days...there's alwaz a profound happiness within my soul...so romantic
Re: Babe by marieolae(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nigerian mentality.
Re: Babe by chimerase2: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is our fault cus we act like a baby
Pls guys how can a reasonably man with 32 teeth be sucking bwest of his gal frnd as if na small pikin undecided
Even some guys saliva dey deadly they can mak a standing eluelu loyal undecided
Some times I wander y re we guys mad abt dat bwest dat maks us die for de eluelu including the Man of God amu not exception grin
Re: Babe by pweedyuz(f): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
i will call u baby boo nd doll

dont ansa me

dats d end of d relationship!!!
Re: Babe by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
see this babe hehehehe
Re: Babe by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
we call you baby because you love sucking on our tits and tits are for babies
Re: Babe by polz(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
aaronson: Niqqaz quit havinq this mentality and step up romantically,BABY originally means anything you love with your whole heart that's why you hear guys in the US call themselves BABY,some people call their pets baby and why you think niqqaz call their posh ride baby so when your girl calls you baby,reply her, yeah poohbear what's uppp
Ok. grin
Bt if dnt gv ha ur reply

Come arrest me undecided
Re: Babe by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
polz:
Ok. grin
Bt if dnt gv ha ur reply

Come arrest me undecided
Funny You
Re: Babe by Tymax(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: see this babe hehehehe
Bros me. I hail o grin
Re: Babe by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tymax:
Bros me. I hail o grin
why you call me bros naa
Re: Babe by lawrenceunaa: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
if a lady calls me 'babe' i will ask her a simple question 'do i look feminine'
Re: Babe by jaykaylegend(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: we call you baby because you love sucking on our tits and tits are for babies
WOW!! Nt only for babies sha

it looks like am your stalker
Re: Babe by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
jaykaylegend:
WOW!! Nt only for babies sha

it looks like am your stalker
hmmm really
Re: Babe by Tymax(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: why you call me bros naa
Awww sweetie. Why you call me babe? tongue

1 Like

Re: Babe by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tymax:
Awww sweetie. Why you call me babe? tongue
babe still good for guys than calling a Lady bro**you are really funny let assume we are married and we go out together and I call you babe in a public place are you going to call me bros
Re: Babe by Tymax(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: babe still good for guys than calling a Lady bro**you are really funny let assume we are married and we go out together and I call you babe in a public place are you going to call me bros
Ah, If you my wifey can do that by mistake, eeeen, me too I will mistakenly call you bros na. grin grin It's love language.
Re: Babe by Charles4075(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
LWKMD.... But seriously would you prefer her calling you ''Oga, Daddy, Papa Nonso or your name''?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: / Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again / Most Read: How True Are These Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.