Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. (3656 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by redsun(m): 1:36am On Sep 18, 2014
# now she come understand her life # Enjoyment can never come her way ooo #In Africa as her fatherland # Overtake don't overtake overtake, eya.

Courtesy of Abami. It is in time we embraced our land,face it when we have to and overcome backwardness. Man is born free and should be able to live comfortably free wherever he dwells.
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by fr3do(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre:

You're a foolish individual, so you're happy she's back to suffer with you in Nigeria?

Do you know that moving from a country like Canada to a country like Nigeria, is like moving from heaven to hell

It is pessimistic rotten heads like you that make this country worse, your breed are ones that think the 'black man' is a monkey. They are the ones that won't buy locally produced goods, you are the ones that would list out a thousand and one problems about Nigeria, but find it hard to suggest practical solutions to those perceived problems.

1 Like

Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre:

You're a foolish individual, so you're happy she's back to suffer with you in Nigeria?

Do you know that moving from a country like Canada to a country like Nigeria, is like moving from heaven to hell
Gbam.
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by Liamm(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!! You're too retar*ded to have an e-fight with me, I will e-school you for free.

The woman didn't giveva bad impression of the country, she gave an accurate impression of the country so except you've got a problem with the truth being said, you should shut your mouth.

I didn't single you out, I randomly selected you to be my scape goat.
Another nutter on the loose grin. I think E-schooling yourself would be best as it would contribute to fixing your deranged pig brain you sticky semèn fäggot. Your parents must be regretting ever having you as their child.
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by Pasca07: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!! You're too retar*ded to have an e-fight with me, I will e-school you for free.

The woman didn't giveva bad impression of the country, she gave an accurate impression of the country so except you've got a problem with the truth being said, you should shut your mouth.

I didn't single you out, I randomly selected you to be my scape goat.
i was about to say this before u spewed it out,nice write up,it is not easy to spend lot of years in canada and be deported back to naija.
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Degis: Why don't these funny people try south Sudan for once or even the ISIS enclave. Stupid lies in order to remain in a place you are not even wanted in the first place. FG should first quarantine them for Ebola and Stupidity before letting them in to the country
how could you be so wicked? Can't you see that her life is in danger? Are you this heartless? Fine! If she get deported will you accomodate her?
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by Remarkable: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2014
its 'colored' people that usually face such embarrassments, how come we never hear of people being deported back to the UK or Germany etc?

and from what I have heard about Canada... isn't it the 3rd biggest/largest country in the whole wide world? (behind Russia & USA?) (Side note: Heaven knows how big Russian had been as the Soviet back then).
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by Degis(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Nobleval: how could you be so wicked? Can't you see that her life is in danger? Are you this heartless? Fine! If she get deported will you accomodate her?

If her life would be in danger in Nigeria, why are you still here?. It is not a case of if she gets deported, she is already in Nigeria.
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by 50calibre(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2014
fr3do:

It is pessimistic rotten heads like you that make this country worse, your breed are ones that think the 'black man' is a monkey. They are the ones that won't buy locally produced goods, you are the ones that would list out a thousand and one problems about Nigeria, but find it hard to suggest practical solutions to those perceived problems.

Shut up monkey!! You're making no sense, go look for a tree to climb or banana to eat
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Degis:

If her life would be in danger in Nigeria, why are still here?. It is not a case of if she gets deported, she is already in Nigeria.
are you happy now?
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by 50calibre(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Liamm: Another nutter on the loose grin. I think E-schooling yourself would be best as it would contribute to fixing your deranged pig brain you sticky semèn fäggot. Your parents must be regretting ever having you as their child.

Juvenile talk! I will E-school you for free, you'll be part of my charity work.
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by Degis(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Nobleval: are you happy now?

Very happy.
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by Liamm(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre:

Juvenile talk! I will E-school you for free, you'll be part of my charity work.

I ain't gonna give a rat's arsse no more. Screw you mate!
Re: Canada Deports Family Back To Nigeria. by blexxonmak(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
This woman deserves none of my sympathy.People like this should be quarantined in a neuro-psychiatric hospital.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 PRESIDENCY: Jonathan Goes For Broke-Sunday Trust / Fashola Must Champion New National Standard For Urban Roads / Nigerians Will Appreciate Me When I Leave Office – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.