Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People (2010 Views)

2015: PDP Goofed By Picking GEJ- Fayose / Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chiefinalowo: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Governor-elect of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayò Fayose, on Tuesday distributed letter of employment to Ekiti indigenes employed into federal agencies.

The coordinator of the scheme, Dr Samuel Omotosho, said there were about 50 people helped to secure jobs into Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department of State Security, Federal Medical Centre, Ido-Ekiti, and the Nigeria Immigration Service.

The 11 lucky applicants into FMC are Olatunji Idowu, Toyin Oriola, Bamidele Idowu, Adewumi Felicia, Idowu Gbenga, Osanyintade Bosede, Bisiriyu Akeem, Titilayo Oluwarotimi Aladelua Bukola and Agunbiade Adesoji.

They received their letters of employment at the situation office of the Ayò Fayose Campaign Organisation in Ado Ekiti, at a brief ceremony.

The identities of those employed into MFA, SSS and NIS were, however, not disclosed.

Fayose said he didn’t know the applicants and was meeting them for the first time, just to distribute the letters of offer of employment to them.

Fayose said, “I submitted 40 of the credentials I received to the Federal Medical Centre and 11 of them were employed. I don’t know any of them. I took the step because those who should get employment are not just those who know the governor or wife of the governor or anyone close to the government.”

He assured the people of continued support for all and sundry in the state and called on the people to remain peaceful and law-abiding.

Speaking on behalf of the recipients, Akeem said, “I heard on the radio that unemployed graduates should submit our credentials at Fayose’s office. I took the step and suddenly, I received a call last Wednesday that I should come for my employment letter. It still seems like a dream because I never believed that it could happen.”

He thanked Fayose on behalf of the others and assured the governor-elect that they would be good representatives of the state at their various places of work.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-secures-sss-foreign-affairs-jobs-for-ekiti-indigenes/

1 Like

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chiefinalowo: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
He said:
He will develop Ekiti
He will give Ekiti People more representations at the Federal level

He has started doing it.
GeJ is a performer.

Kudos to Fayose.

Ekiti State will never regret voting for PDP.

PDP!
Power!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chiefinalowo: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
How many jobs did Fayemi create in his 4 years?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Speaking on behalf of the recipients, Akeem said, “I heard on the radio that unemployed graduates should submit our credentials at Fayose’s office. I took the step and suddenly, I received a call last Wednesday that I should come for my employment letter. It still seems like a dream because I never believed that it could happen.”
lollssss what a poorly written and acted propaganda. So na only them government employ? and they underwent no training, test or verification. JUST waka come, submit your CV and Waka go grin grin grin

shege grin grin
damboroba grin grin

SEE LIEEEEEEEE cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by Firefire(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Congrats to the newly employed...

3 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chiefinalowo: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Firefire: Congrats to the newly employed...

My brother, you can say that again.

It clearly shows that GEJ is not a liar.

4 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by boyt1: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
GEJ THE. ACTION MAN

1 Like

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Firefire: Congrats to the newly employed...
barcanista: lollssss what a poorly written and acted propaganda. So na only them government employ? and they underwent no training, test or verification. JUST waka come, submit your CV and Waka go grin grin grin
shege grin grin
damboroba grin grin
SEE LIEEEEEEEE cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by Firefire(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chamboy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
So if fayose didnt enter he wouldnt do a damn, they should Bleep off abeg

6 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
How come the SSS and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued letters of employment when their recruitments are still on? Nigerian factor? While the SSS has conducted aptitude test, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not even conducted its aptitude test. Naija I hail.

6 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chiefinalowo: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
chamboy: So if fayose didnt enter he wouldnt do a damn, they should Bleep off abeg

Did Fayemi ask for these positions for Ekiti people?

5 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chamboy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
chiefinalowo:

Did Fayemi ask for these positions for Ekiti people?
me n u knw , dat shit is political..... Y until PDP entas GEJ nw give FG jobs
Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chiefinalowo: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
chamboy: me n u knw , dat shit is political..... Y until PDP entas GEJ nw give FG jobs

What about Ondo State and Anambra State?

2 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by econity(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nepotism + mediocrity + impunity = corruption
How do we move fwd in this country wen you hand out appointment letter to ppl witout test and interview. Jst because maybe those ppl signed your campaign letter they now ve automatic sensitive job for them.
The next thing is to use d once in SSS to intimidate ppl for your boss during federal election

6 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chamboy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
chiefinalowo:

What about Ondo State and Anambra State?
LP n APGA anoda arm of PDP

1 Like

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by FreeGlobe(f): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: How come the SSS and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued letters of employment when their recruitments are still on? Nigerian factor? While the SSS has conducted aptitude test, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not even conducted its aptitude test. Naija I hail.
Keep waiting for Tinubu and APC to give u job. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Is that all you could say? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by feedthenation(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
How are the job vacancies advertised and what recruitment process where followed in giving the recipients offer letters?

GEJ with his abracadabra policies.

2 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chamboy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
FreeGlobe:
sharrap things have to change

1 Like

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
chiefinalowo: He said:
He will develop Ekiti
He will give Ekiti People more representations at the Federal level

He has started doing it.
GeJ is a performer.

Kudos to Fayose.

Ekiti State will never regret voting for PDP.

PDP!
Power!
apart from the fact that those given this appointments were core party members, who among them is the special adviser to the president grin

2 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by chiefinalowo: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: apart from the fact that those given this appointments were core party members, who among them is the special adviser to the president grin

Fayose said he didn’t know the applicants and was meeting them for the first time, just to distribute the letters of offer of employment to them.

Fayose said, “I submitted 40 of the credentials I received to the Federal Medical Centre and 11 of them were employed. I don’t know any of them. I took the step because those who should get employment are not just those who know the governor or wife of the governor or anyone close to the government.”

Your question has been answered.
Fayose said he did not know them at all.

3 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by pelvicky(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
And osun state people will now have their eye cry out.,...make ekiti dey enjoy jare nd osun people to have a thug who does nt pay salary on time,,denied d retitires their entitlement nd merged schoo 2geda as a governor.

PDP Is the best party. PDP!! Power!! D loggo is umbrella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by realborn(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
It is inappropriate to give people job on political merit other than intellectual wit.

It would have been more appropriate if the news cited that these job seekers resumes were sorted according to their respective disciplines of study and on this basis given special considerations for appointment in principle subject to a final mandatory verification of their credentials and intellectual abilities.

Please disregard the anomaly during the last elections; we (Ekiti people) still believe in value and quality.

2 Likes

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by lakpalakpa: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
No Tests, No Interviews, No Verification of Credentials...... grin

Just submit your CV and the next thing is an appointment letter.

If that is how Fayose operates then na one-chance Ekiti people don enter.

grin

1 Like

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 18, 2014
All these apc fellas crying here, I thought y'all will criticize GEJ for this one as well, or is it wrong to offer the Citizens from the State of Ekiti jobs? Rejoice with them o jare...
Come to Lagos and see how BRF employed so many touts the political way, Aregbesola can save the face of apc and do better than the PDP if he wants to, but allas, he must settle and establish empires for his god-father in LAGOS this his second term. Choi!!! Osun people go hear am ooo.
Until then, PDP abeg fire de go ooo
Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by PaulJohn1: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2014
pelvicky: And osun state people will now have their eye cry out.,...make ekiti dey enjoy jare nd osun people to have a thug who does nt pay salary on time,,denied d retitires their entitlement nd merged schoo 2geda as a governor.

PDP Is the best party. PDP!! Power!! D loggo is umbrella

Quite funny post. The people of Osun never cried their eye out and will never do because of some dirty politics being played by the ruling party for federal appointment that is not merit based. If federal appointment is what you term enjoyment over infrastructure and human development, then it's clear my great people of Osun would rather "suffer" than "enjoy".

Fayoshe's act of securing jobs at the federal level for the honorable people of Ekiti is very well commendable, because it's a means of getting the jobless off the street, which those appointed and their relations are all gonna benefit from.

On the delay in payment of salaries and denial of the retired's entitlements by the "thug", I believe you're ignorant of the N1b deduction from Osun's monthly allocation by the FG since the beggining of this year. Osun was the least paid state of the federation in the first half of this year, with N19B allocated to the state for the whole six months. Just to put the people against the "thug", but their plot failed just as it failed during Obj's time, who denied Lagos monthly allocation for several months.

Here is the chart if you're interested

1 Like

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by pelvicky(m): 6:31am On Sep 18, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Quite funny post. The people of Osun never cried their eye out and will never do because of some dirty politics been played by the ruling party for federal appointment that is not merit based. If federal appointment is what you term enjoyment over infrastructure and human development, then it's clear my great people of Osun would rather "suffer" than "enjoy".

Fayoshe's act of securing jobs at the federal level for the honorable people of Ekiti is very well commendable, because it's a means of getting the jobless off the street, which those appointed and their relations are all gonna benefit from.

On the delay in payment of salaries and denia
wat do u have to say on the delay in payment of salaries nd...
Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by PaulJohn1: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2014
pelvicky: wat do u have to say on the delay in payment of salaries nd...

Was still typing when I mistakenly submitted. Now modified.
Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by pelvicky(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Quite funny post. The people of Osun never cried their eye out and will never do because of some dirty politics being played by the ruling party for federal appointment that is not merit based. If federal appointment is what you term enjoyment over infrastructure and human development, then it's clear my great people of Osun would rather "suffer" than "enjoy".

On the delay in payment of salaries and denial of the retired's entitlements by the "thug", I believe you're ignorant of the N1b deduction from Osun's monthly allocation by the FG since the beggining of this year. Osun was the least paid state of the federation in the first half of this year, with N19B allocated to the state for the whole six months. Just to put the people against the "thug", but their plot failed just as it failed during Obj's time, who denied Lagos monthly allocation for several months.

Here is the chart if you're interested
ar u an osun state citizen? Is ur mother/father/relative working as a civil servant?
Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by Beckharm: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2014
pelvicky: ar u an osun state citizen? Is ur mother/father/relative working as a civil servant?

Yes. Oya cry

1 Like

Re: Gej/fayose Have Started Fulfilling The Promise They Made To Ekiti People by PaulJohn1: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2014
pelvicky: ar u an osun state citizen? Is ur mother/father/relative working as a civil servant?

Yes, I'm an Osun citizen and yes I have relatives working as civil servant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka Denounces Jonathan Support Group Over Fabricated Report / [photos] Dashing Buhari In New Campaign Pictures / Alaafin Of Oyo's Son Win APC House Of Rep Ticket In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.