Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? (50517 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Afroconnect: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
She-cow bloody coward,come out with your animals and face our armed forces leave innocents alone

Nigerians we are 160million strong people,boko animals are too small,let's us raise
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by tbaby534(f): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
nagoma:

I don't meet with criminals and I will not touch that piece of shshit. No Gid will accept ORISTEJEFOR as a minister. He is the devil's disciple and should be tried and sent to prison where he belongs - for life if possible.
Says the hypocrite, bring out evidence dumb man

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by skyprofm(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hausas. Barbarians who shld be returned to d stone ages
South south. Drunks and touts who do nothing during d day n expect to be worshipped cos of a resource their fore fathers know nothing about.
Yorubas. Cowards since 10bc. Can only fight on social medias or argue till Jesus comes at vendor stands
Ibos. Gullible dat if an ibo politician is d devils vice,they'll rather av him in power than Jesus Christ himself(APGA dumbs)

Inshort d whole country is f**ked.

*Singing Eldees song- I'm leaving, I'm off to yankee, so sure won't come back here again

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by closearms(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Arysexy: allah boys on rampage as military flush them, retaliation?

this is madness and not Allah boys pls
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Clinton207: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmmmm RIP to those who lost their lives. O God wipe away all who takes delight in inflicting pain and sorrow on ur children in this country.let us all take it as a clarion call to pray for our dear country(nigeria) that 'the peace of God will reign,that only his will comes to pass in our dear nation' psalm 127:1.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Kenedex: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kelly32:

Why use such an event (that deserves to be FIRST CONDEMNED) as a platform to suggest what you have not personally investigated. what do you benefit by trying to whip-up political or religious sentiments with this event?

We as Nigerians should all stand together against this act of barbaric savagery. Those are peoples brothers,sisters, children, husbands and wives with a future and have been innocently slaughtered. You did not condemn this evil, but you are rather making insinuations. Perhaps you have an evil interest in this.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Kenedex: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is not politics lets face fact our govt is too corrupt moving such huge amount of money to oda country wat is d work of security man frm d look of tins is lik our top man is promoting money laundry
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Kbraims(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Na fool u be,mumu,ewu,is dis wat ur coment suppose 2 b.U didnt even care 4 d lyf of innocnt pple dat wia lost...because dey ar nt ur family
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by sabdaz: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
thwarrior72: Muslims killing themselves and others since 600AD.........allah will be so busy drinking plenty blood this evening cool tongue
You are surrounded by nitwits in your life. I'm sure you have no regards for your folks for you to make this comment. For your info, As God is in English, Olorun in yoruba, Chineke in Ibo, Allah is Arabic. One more time you are a big fool.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by iluvnaija: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nigerians why is it that anytime there is corruption scandal bombs go off to divert attention. I am not surprised about this because it's been happening since.

So...it's very clear now those sponsoring boko haram.

Vote wisely in 2015!
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by biyi001(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
God saves nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by thwarrior72: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2014
sabdaz:
You are surrounded by nitwits in your life. I'm sure you have no regards for your folks for you to make this comment. For your info, As God is in English, Olorun in yoruba, Chineke in Ibo, Allah is Arabic. One more time you are a big fool.
Hey dude, quit the sheap stuff u are taking, your allah is nothing more than a demon...a blood thirsty demon. grin
cheesy.....I hope this sink well to ur empty cranium?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by sabdaz: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2014
thwarrior72: Hey dude, quit the sheap stuff u are taking, your allah is nothing more than a demon...a blood thirsty demon. grin
cheesy.....I hope this sink well to ur empty cranium?

..... You are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by hardebounty(m): 1:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Akshow: Why is it that anytime Jonathan loyalist is caught red handed, an attack happens that will steal the attention away from these officials. believe me, no one will talk about the CAN President again. like all other scandals of these God forsaken administration, it will be swept under the carpet.

U r too gbaski.. U spoke ma mind
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by h2mohd(m): 3:06am On Sep 18, 2014
The person who carried a bomb into FCE Kano

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by perfectgen(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Kelly32:

Why use such an event (that deserves to be FIRST CONDEMNED) as a platform to suggest what you have not personally investigated. what do you benefit by trying to whip-up political or religious sentiments with this event?

We as Nigerians should all stand together against this act of barbaric savagery. Those are peoples brothers,sisters, children, husbands and wives with a future and have been innocently slaughtered. You did not condemn this evil, but you are rather making insinuations. Perhaps you have an evil interest in this.

I agree with you, but in the same vein we should also stand against using our peaceful religion as a means to carry out irregular activities by whomsoever. I admonish that the CAN president steps down rather than continue mingling politics with religion.
N. B: I am a practicing Christian according to the doctrines of the Bible and not what so called men of God says and I can never recall wherever in the Bible, Jesus Christ had this kind of unholy alliance with politicians.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Hafyz23(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2014
h2mohd: The person who carried a bomb into FCE Kano
May God forgive me but I pray he continue to rest in "pieces". Ugly n hungry CAPITAL Animal. Brainwashed fool
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Louisicon(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2014
This is a shitt pls FG allow us carry gunzzzz dey waka now if dey fire we go dey fire back.........

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by thwarrior72: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2014
sabdaz:

..... You are pathetic.
Attention seeker, be warned, this moniker is averse to stupidity undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Revolva(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by crown777(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2014
JACKOFALTRADE: You're a big fool!!!
nitwit you are! Make use of your lazy brain
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2014
clients all over Nigeria are enjoying a new lease of business!

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2014

what is this madness for heaven sakes?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by muhammad4islam: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
LMAyedun: Baseless!

Well let us stop the blame game, cause there is no proof. But if the Government of Nigeria is serious that issue of president of CAN need serious investigation. The way they want to purchase ammunition is illegal. Though we all know is politics. But killing innocent people, I swear by the God that create me they would pay in full, if they don't repent. In Nigeria, I can trust anybody from the presidency, religions leaders and other external influences.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by muhammad4islam: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=Louisicon]This is a shitt pls FG allow us carry gunzzzz dey waka now if dey fire we go dey fire back.........[/quote

If the government can not solve this problem then gun should be legal to some certain degree with caution. Though this point may look stupid or out of annoyance. But if they Government of the Nation can defend its people; what do you expect the people to do?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by adultiph: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
beopened: Why do i have the feeling that someone somewhere is trying to tactically decimate the North especially the APC controlled states in preparation for 2015

The moment Kwakwanso started blaming GEJ and declared his intention to vie for the Presidency.....Bomb started going off in Kano

God where hath your face? Let not the agents of darkness have the last laugh over this country!

Well, failures always come up with excuses.
So i am not surprise that you are coming up with one
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by shady26(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: The north should maintain the spate of bombings and destruction of their land and economy so far as it does not affect us in our comfort here in Anambra!

We are cool with the northerners bombing the northern region! cool cool
as usual,very shallow.straw mans philosophy smiley
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Litmus: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2014

What is your motive for posting that picture ?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by shady26(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: Hmm! Hun, if the solution to BH is to allow it destroy the entire north and subsequently destroy itself..I think that will be a cool news for us here in Anambra! cool

The north created the monster that is ravaging it they should also stop the monster by themselves. Boko Haram is a northern affair, it does not concern us, so far as they do not cross the Onitsha Niger Bridge with their madness!

GEJ till 2019!

Straw head..... smiley
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by shady26(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: I am not rejoicing about the death of the people. I am only pained that the north created this monster that is ravaging it today. While their leaders have their children oversees, they used these Koran brainwashed children of others for their selfish purposes. So its a northern affair they should deal with it. I have not heard that a child of northern leader was killed in a blast or do they not have children too?

The problem of the north is illiteracy, their leaders used Koran to brainwash them to the extent that they could kill and destroy all in the name of their allah.

The north is its own problem afterwards they have ruled this country for over 35yrs out of 50yrs of its existence but still yet they are ravaged with horrible poverty and disease. What has those past rulers did to educate the north?

Shallow brain defending himself after spewing rubbish.......Leafman smiley
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2014
shady26: as usual,very shallow.straw mans philosophy smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.